Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Ernesto... That's made this thread interesting... at last!
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

There is a big difference between the Bangkok walk of shame and the Pattaya walk of shame .

There is a big difference in the Pattaya walk of shame at night (with intoxicating drink taken ) and the Pattaya walk of shame in broad daylight stone cold sober ......

My conclusion is thus - anyone prepared to partake in the Pattaya walk of shame stone cold sober and in broad daylight is a ladyboy lover of the highest degree .

There can be no higher accolade , a man who walks tall and casts no shadow , a man with balls of steel
      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Even i call myself a very brave guy who doesnt care what other people say about my sex life with lbs,i cannot remember walking hand and hand
        with an lb around bkk.
        Every time i met and liked one i always tell them to meet me at my hotel.
        I give them the name and the room number and they come.
        The reception always ring the room up and very polite ask if i want the lady
        to come up...they always called the lb "the lady".
        Even at nana know that i always have an lb in my room,somehow i dont like it to do it in front of them...i mean walk the nana loby with "the Lady".

Comment

Panicos, I think each person has their own level of comfort. Me, I took my Ladyboy everywhere. Morning, noon and night! It was a great time! I say a lot of the Island of Phuket with her!
          Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

That´s the way they walk in the streets of Buenos Aires - would anyone mind to join her ?
            Attached Files

Comment

I think I wold take a pass on that one,My mum shops there occasionally
              I would pass on that one my folks shop there occasionally !

I

Comment

Don't worry as your folks won't be shopping for what you are shopping for I hope!!
                Fuckstick... AKA?

Comment

Working...
                X