X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walk Of Shame!

Here's a site which may be of interest to some of us...

www.BangkokGuestFriendlyHotels.com

Maybe I'll start a site which features the whole of Thailand and differentiates between regular guests, ladyboys and even gay visitors.

It's likely that most hotels will have a friendly attitude to their patrons having guests but some don't and it's as well to be sure before taking a chance on that "Walk Of Shame!"

Also - some hotels may accept guests but exclude ladyboys from that entitlement.

Many hotels maybe 'guest friendly' in their literature but some ambitions nightwatchman may need a backhander before giving you your key.

Also - the opposite may be true where a little 'tea money' will get your chosen guest past a friendly security guard in one of the more up tight hotels.

It's harder to know with the more upmarket hotels what they'll do or what their policy is so the website at the link above has compiled a list and will even update it personally if you email them!

Most hotels that do allow ladyboys inside will either check the ID of your guest (especially in Pattaya) or even keep it till the morning (or whenever you get fed up with them raiding the minibar!)

Most of us who have been around a while will have our own stories...

Care to tell us Your anecdotes on 'The Walk Of Shame'?

(This thread will be moved inside the
    VIP area when it reaches 20 posts.)
    Attached Files
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

one of my favorite photos.
    never had a walk of shame incident or story other than looks or frowns

Comment

Once stayed at an upmarket hotel in Silom road for a few days.  Asked the concierge if it was ok to bring back guests: 'No problem, sir!'  

Still not 100% confident, and with an open & long lobby, I also checked with the 'Customer Relations' desk.  'Yes sir, no problem, 1000 baht joiner fee!'  

Ok, i got the message loud & clear.  And was rather relieved when I walked in that night (alone) ... through a crowd of hi-so Thais in black tie and regalia!
      TT

Comment

When I stay in Bangkok I usually stay at the Dynasty Inn due to its close proximity to NEP.

During my early days, just after I crossed over to the LB dark side, I would take the laneway behind the hotel to the back buildings; carry my key in my pocket €“ all in order to avoid the walk of shame. I was embarrassed about taking a hooker back to my room, and more so, a ladyboy.

That embarrassment has disappeared over the years, and even though I still stay in the back building I always go via reception. I feel far safer when my guest has been ID by the hotel.

Comment

(Ninewives @ Feb. 12 2011,13:49) During my early days, just after I crossed over to the LB dark side, I would take the laneway behind the hotel to the back buildings; carry my key in my pocket €“ all in order to avoid the walk of shame. I was embarrassed about taking a hooker back to my room, and more so, a ladyboy.
          My last time in BKK (which was only for one night ) was the very first time I didn't do exactly the same thing! Hilarious...

Comment

The higher end hotels seem to be less concerned about what you bring back so long as it's conservatively dressed and doesn't bother other guests.

Comment

Yes, never had a problem

i think the Majestic Grande is the most guest friendly hotel - never ever a problem with any amount of guests.

One thing that does annoy me though is when Hotels ask my GF for ID even though she is checked in the room.
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I used the back entrance at Dynasty Inn with my catch of the day recently, to be met by a security guy who directed us to the front desk. Oh the shame of it
                TT

Comment

I just give them my hotel and room number and have them meet me there in 15 minutes...never once have I had a no show, or even someone late for that matter. I am not a big fan of the walk of shame, I do this with both lb's and gg's. I would hate for one of my "respectable" Thai friends see me with a working girl.

Comment

I had a big incident in Narai Hotel in Silom , where they do indeed have many black tie events and regard themselves as a bit conservative and old fashioned. The walk of shame it was indeed every night and the duty manager always had furrowed brow in reserve for moi

I decided to go one day to Pattaya with a Ladyboy who was in my room and she said that she would organise the car. When the Taxi turned up outside the Hotel i see a guy in back of the Taxi... i said " whos that". She said " its my brother"

It was her boyfriend of course.  Anyway i said " im sorry , he cant come and we take another car . I duly whistled over the Hotel Limo which pulled up behind the Taxi with her boyfriend in and told her to get inside. Of course her boyfriend is in the Taxi in front which wont move on until the driver is paid ( i was supposed to be the mug paying)

Anyway she is now in my Taxi and  she told me her brother( boyfriend )had her suitcase with her clothes in. I told her to go and get the suitcase and tell her brother (boyfriend) he cant come with us. She got out my limo and went to the taxi in front to get her suitcase when her boyfriend opened the window and dumped all her clothes on the flloor and started shouting abuse at her.. she screemed back at him. The Taxi driver tried to restrain him and the boyfriend slung a punch which seemed to catch his left ear sharply

By this time a big crowd had been drawn and i was most embarassed sitting in the back if the Limo and thinking of my next  beach read " Love Triangles- Exit Strategies". The Taxi in front would not move and the boyfriend was aguing now with the driver who had just been clumped around the head. The Hotel Manager duly appeard on the scene to see what the fracas outside his Hotel was all about. he walked up to the taxi with the boyfriend in and told the driver to move on with all haste as he was blocking all the other vehicles trying to get out...the boyfriend then kicked the door open which caught the Manager in the left knee to which he retracted  writhing in agony

By this time all the motors behind us had reversed back and she had picked her clothes off the floor and was inside my Limo.  We also reversed back out and i told the driver " all haste to Pattaya" and we pulled away... as the incident outside the Hotel was quickly turning very pear shaped.

needless to say i stopped getting Xmas Cards from the Narai. A nice place though

Comment

I'm lucky enough to be able to stay at the more expensive name brand hotels...I generate lots of loyalty points from company biz travel to fund free holiday bookings. (The expensive hotels aren't always better, by the way!) Never had a problem at the Marriott or the Sheraton Grande. The Conrad was ok but for some reason the LBs I took back to my room with me always seemed a bit anxious about being stopped by security in the lobby there as they would really hustle from the front door to the lifts, as opposed to the normal LB "sway and shuffle" in high heel sandals.

The Walk of Shame used to really bother me during my early days of mongering...I tend to favour quieter, less flamboyant LBs who more often than not dress relatively conservatively (t-shirts and jeans as opposed to tank tops and hot pants) so the WoS is less of an issue for me these days as my companions rarely draw undue attention.

My advice for the newbies - anxiety while doing the WoS is perfectly natural...assuming you're a tourist like me, just bear in mind that anyone you run into in the lobby or the lift is someone you're unlikely to ever see again in your life, so who gives a shit what they think?

I'd probably be less relaxed if I got a nasty call from the hotel manager, to be fair....

Comment

(Tomcat @ Feb. 12 2011,19:47) needless to say i stopped getting Xmas Cards from the Narai. A nice place though
                        I think I saw that movie...

Pretty funny scene now TC...But I suspect at the time you found it hard to laugh...
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

yah , its funny but true. He was stalking me and her for days

I took her afterwards to the Town In Town in Pattaya , near Carrafour.
                          No walk of shame there , half the the staff are queers

In 1989 they had a Hotel called the " Homex" specially for those of the red face/front desk syndrome. It was near the Amari. Full of queers and shirt lifters and run by a big fat Ladyboy similar to Riga. I never stayed but its a good idea. I doubt if its still extant.

Comment

(TTChang @ Feb. 12 2011,16:50) I used the back entrance at Dynasty Inn with my catch of the day recently, to be met by a security guy who directed us to the front desk.  Oh the shame of it  
                            I had to use the back entrance there on one occasion (oh matron !)

Little Cartoon had informed me she was banned for chucking her shoe at the reception lady (maybe watching the Al Jazzera channel a little too much )

She hid around the side whilst I walked through to bid the ladies good night all the while checking for shoe dents in the plaster .

Given she's only about 4ft 10 she was easy to sneak in and out again next day .

Notable mentions at The Dynasty must go also to Beer and Ploy from Guess Bar who strutted in brazenly big hips a swinging arms linked with me in the middle .

My biggest embarrassment however would have to be in The August Suites in Pattaya where a ladyboy who shall remain nameless left me a handwritten poem at reception one day .
                            Paul the manager passed it to me and noticed me smiling when I read it .

I assumed this was a one off but she must have been going through a creative patch as she left poetry most days , thank God I was out at the time or if I was in reception wouldn't let her up to my room .

Everyday when I passed reception Paul would call over to me "Sir a lady leave another poem for you " much to my embarrassment and the bewilderment of the other guests .

The walk of shame would have been quicker and easier
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Ah, the Alaskian Bear with Nicole and Gee! Jimbo's grab shot is absolutely fantastic! My first trip found me staying at the Yorkshire Inn/Hotel in Patong Beach Phuket. I never had a problem or a second look and the management was really great with Ladyboy pool parties and whatever else I needed.

I then stayed at Powerbob's Guest House in Pattaya on Third Road. It is very guest friendly considering Powerbob owns Stringfellows! The food is great there as well as at the Yorkshire and everone was great at both locations. I recommend both locations!
                              Attached Files
                              Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

Working...
                              X