X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The China Scene

Due to the different nature of Chinese society i recenty discoverd that boys are using Cosplay to vent their feminine side. This group in Wuhan district has 200 members alone and most meeting take place in Universities. I think i need to get a job as Administrator over there.

thats 200 18- 21 year old trannyboys in one group alone. heres a sample

One China news paper reports that this is the way the Chinese Ladyboy scene will develop in the future through these groups.
    Attached Files

"quote from news agency"

Transgender cosplay club in Wuhan

It seems that the Cosplay has become the main outlet for communication of Chinese transsexuals. Recently on the internet appeared pictures that depict a group of boys in Wuhan in women's clothes. These guys belong to the "Alice transsexuals group", a group that immediately became very popular in the university, because Cosplay female characters are interpreted only by boys. The group was fonded on October 1, 2009 and there are now over 200 members, mainly university students from different schools of Wuhan. Boys said they paid for their clothes around 170 RMB and 300 RMB, in fact, Chinese Cosplay, doesn't respect all the Japanese Cosplay rules. In recent years, in China, Cosplay has become an outlet for the acceptance of transvestites nad transessexuals, in fact images of Ladyboy in some forums are associated with Cosplay.

Comment

You may have found femboy heaven...

Maybe I should get back into teaching!
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

ahh, perhaps my post from a few years ago will come true! China next ladyboy mecca!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

They have the need but no incentive...  China has at least 30 million single males unable to find a partner...

but after going to such extreme lengths to rid the place of all those females, I can't see too many families happily accepting their treasured son suddenly wanting to swap sides.
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Thats why these clubs are inside Universities, i guess its out of site and out of mind of the famlies.

Comment

Liu Shing from China
              .. she was outed as a TV and now is a Fashion Model i heard
              Attached Files

Comment

and another
                Attached Files

Comment

While not China, it's just across the Formosa Straits, here's a video of a Taiwanese postop lb, Liu Xun (Alicia Liu), who is a model and a celebrity.

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Oj...?fs=1&hl=en_US">http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Oj...?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="510">

Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread

Comment

Can't see that YouTube video... any chance of a link?
                    SHEMALE.CENTER
                    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Very strange, as I did check off the old embed code option for that video. Does anyone else have problems viewing?

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjbW1LG3nzM

Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread

Comment

Its fine for me
                        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

here is Alicia again...she looks different here. Like this pic
                          Attached Files

Comment

I love the glasses. Real cute.

Comment

(Tomcat @ Mar. 28 2011,04:54) here is Alicia again...she looks different here. Like this pic
                              She can be my librarian anytime!

Comment

Working...
                              X