X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 Hour Service in BKK

In an effort to contribute and help fellow travelers, I got to thinking about BKK and the availability of finding a LB at anytime of the day. In recent trips, it has become apparent that you can find one 24/7. This is assuming you are going the short term route.

Maybe some of you can fill in some blanks here but in any 24 hour period you can find what you want. For example:

7:00 pm - 1:00 AM are the bars of course in NEP. However, if you get to Nana before 7:00 pm and stroll around the bars before they open, you can pick up those who are getting ready. Done this many times and can avoid a bar fine. You can start talking to them and they are just as interested to make a deal. You can do ST in local room on level 3 or hotel if yours is close. Then you can take a break and make it back for some more fishing at 10 PM and do another.

1:00 AM - 6 AM: Needless to say, you can go outside to the street and find all kinds of action. Especially Guess Bar 2 and the many street bars around Soi 4 to soi 8.

6:00 AM - 8:00 AM you can find stragglers from the night before looking for any last piece of action if you are up at that time. This is probably the only window of time that has the least amount of action.
    I have found myself getting up at 5 AM after some jet lag and run down to the street before 6 AM and still have a choice of some action.

10:00 AM to 2:00 PM there are a few LB's on the street across from Nana plaza that are among the usual street walkers. I have found several as early as 10:00 AM and they are there all day long. Maybe only a few but beggars cant be choosers. Had some good action and pleasantly surprised.

2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
    Head over to Pinocchio and maybe get some early surprises and if not, head back to the street at Soi 4-6.
    And don't forget about the few massage joints that have LB inside during the day but I am not so keen on where they are. Maybe someone can contribute.

Compared to Pataya where any morning action is limited to the catch you bring back from the night before, there is only a few limited massage joints like Bamboo Massage that have one LB for the morning and if you don't like her, then you are waiting for the evening action.

Any other contributions for a true 24 hour service in BKK?

You forgot Guess Bar for the afternoon crowd.

Comment

Good idea for a thread. I hope we get a few good replies to it.
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Really attractive LBs from the Universities can usually be found on Sunday mornings from circa 0930 until about 1700 betwen the Nana BTS exit and the crossing point to Soi 4 - but particularly outside Starbucks and where Tony Roma's used to be.

The talent on Sundays is far, far, superior to the usual morning and afternoon bunch that work this area.

Comment

As has been reported so many times, the two Aspara Massage locations always have at least two LBs
          Attached Files

Comment

Ban from Aspara on Soi 4 - usually works afternoons
            Attached Files

Comment

Mint from Aspara on Silom - also usually works afternoons
              Attached Files

Comment

That 'all-hours stud' Eyemahk should be able to add something to this thread  
                TT

Comment

(StreetDog @ Apr. 04 2011,10:54) 6:00 AM - 8:00 AM you can find stragglers from the night before looking for any last piece of action if you are up at that time.
                  That's true I recall getting out of my taxi just arriving early morning at The Dawin and getting propositioned by little Top (ex Guess Bar ) it must have been about 8.30am .

Where else in the world but Thailand
                  Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(jimslim @ Apr. 04 2011,19:58)
                    (StreetDog @ Apr. 04 2011,10:54) 6:00 AM - 8:00 AM you can find stragglers from the night before looking for any last piece of action if you are up at that time.
                    That's true I recall getting out of my taxi just arriving early morning at The Dawin and getting propositioned by little Top (ex Guess Bar ) it must have been about 8.30am .
                    And?
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I would say the hardest hours to get laid by someone half-way attractive are 5:00am-11:00am. Oil massage places usually open at 11:00am, if you have a contact there, it can be as early as 9:00am.  This is not for LB action, but 3-holer GGs (which I guess is the next best thing).  Tulip is a gem, and it sure is a good way to kill 2 hours. Afternoon, you can usually find a few LBs hanging in the area between Soi 3/1 and Soi 5.  This same block is also OK for early am action (just after sunrise).  I picked up a real gem of a GG about 8:00am one morning. Picking are much slimmer after 4:00am.

It also helps if you are not drunk, so that you can properly assess the physical, mental and inebriation state of the person you are talking to.

During the day, you might pop into Nuch Salon between Soi 5 and Soi 7. They've got "massage" in the back. Get a manicure in the front area and make some inquiries. Possibilities will open up.

The very best way, though, is to set something up with a LB that you have been with before.  Suss them out beforehand, find out their willingness to visit you in (her) off-hours.

Of course, everyone knows about in front of the Nana Hotel after 2:00am, but this past Monday night, I was talking to a LB there about 2:30am and suddenly she and everyone else take off running. Police raid! About 10 policemen are running down the LBs, grabbing them and herding them into a van parked in the Nana Hotel parking lot. About 15 LBs were in there, and the van pulls away.  I guess the crime is standing on the street.   This is pretty much the end of any "streetwalking" on Soi 4 for Monday night, I passed by there a couple of times in the next hour and not a GG or LB was to be seen.

Comment

How about out and about in places like the Malls?

In Cebu, you can find some LB's walking around Robinson or Ayala mall that are not technically streetwalkers. They just gather there for something to do I guess. Almost like low hanging fruit to be picked. A simple glance or conversation can yield some unexpected enjoyable results. Maybe this is a Philippine thing.

Anyone have any luck picking up from the malls in BKK? Any other public venues during the day that may have LB's walking around?

Comment

Not quite like Cebu, Thai lbs in the mall during the day aren't necessarily looking for sex and/or getting paid to have sex, so you just can't walk up to one and say "Let's go for short time!"

It may be possible to date one, but you have to be a bit more charming than the usual bar hunting mode.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                          Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread
                          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(thegame925 @ Apr. 04 2011,23:43) Really attractive LBs from the Universities can usually be found on Sunday mornings from circa 0930 until about 1700 betwen the Nana BTS exit and the crossing point to Soi 4 - but particularly outside Starbucks and where Tony Roma's used to be.

The talent on Sundays is far, far, superior to the usual morning and afternoon bunch that work this area.
                            I thought that I read that the Starbucks beside Tony Roma's on Sukhumvit has closed. Is it still open? I used to love to sit at the little bar in Starbucks and watch the street action but I have never been there early on Sunday morning.

Comment

Yes I think Starbucks moved to the little mall accross on the Junction with Sukhumvit and Soi Nana Nuea - but the street walkers are still pounding the beat ay where the original Starbucks and Tony Roma's were located.

Comment

Working...
                              X