Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreetDog - How about out and about in places like the Malls?
    I have found (over many years) that the MAC Cosmetic counters in all the Department Stores usually employ a high proportion of LBs.

However, obviously, they are not going to walk off the job the moment you speak to them.

My experience has been that one can ask when they have a coffee or lunch break and agree to meet them where they want and at the time they want - then over coffee make the pitch and usually they will meet you in the evening.
    It is a techique that requires luck, cham and patience.
    I'm usually lucky and charming but I no longer really have the patience.

On the subject of "Luck" over the years I have had remarkable sucess meeting hairdressers, beauticians, dental assistants, and other non P4P LBs on the Skytrain BTS - I have got into conversation and made dates.

For the record I only speak English - I have no language skills whatsoever, nor am I young or good looking - however, I do have a great deal of confidence based on a high success rate over many years, and I have had my share of refusals albeit a greater number of acceptances.

I believe my LB radar to be acute although some of my conquests have not been at all cute (but good shags just the same).

Comment

Good Ideas Game..
      Are there any times of day better than others for the SkyTrain? I have rode that train many times and never seen a LB. Maybe it is the time of day I am on it or bad luck.

Sometimes I have a fair amount of time to kill and this would be a good way to pass the time.
      I like your mall strategy and the cosmetic counters.

Comment

BTS Talent spotting is excellent between 15:00 hrs and 17:00 hrs.

The best place is the SIAM Interchange - you can hang around the platforms looking for talent (That sounds like advice for and from a lurking pervert)

Other times depends on University Clases and shift work in hairdressers and Beauty Salons.

In reality it is all down to luck and your own ability to "spot them".

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Apr. 05 2011,03:45)
          (jimslim @ Apr. 04 2011,19:58)
          (StreetDog @ Apr. 04 2011,10:54) 6:00 AM - 8:00 AM you can find stragglers from the night before looking for any last piece of action if you are up at that time.
          That's true I recall getting out of my taxi just arriving early morning at The Dawin and getting propositioned by little Top (ex Guess Bar ) it must have been about 8.30am .
           And?      
          Believe it or not I went for breakfast at Hanrahans instead , how gay is that
          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(StreetDog @ Apr. 07 2011,14:50) Good Ideas Game..
            Are there any times of day better than others for the SkyTrain?  I have rode that train many times and never seen a LB.  Maybe it is the time of day I am on it or bad luck.

Sometimes I have a fair amount of time to kill and this would be a good way to pass the time.
            I like your mall strategy and the cosmetic counters.  

You should take into account TG925 prepares for this. He showers, shaves, slaps on nice cologne, dresses sharply. He's also amazingly charming.

You cannot expect to "pickup" these daytime lbs dressed in the usual bar outfits. If you want to have any chance at thisl, you need to adjust your tactics.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
            X