Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI

All,

You are probably wondering why the subterfuge in the subject heading... Sorry but the Missus reads these forums and has done so for a few years. However she is not a VIP so this was a cover my ass exercise.

DAPHNIE... is in BKK and Patts and looking for work. Although I have not caught up with her for ages I stay in touch on a friendship level.

Anyhow she has been doing it tough... like many of the PI Ciricuit girls she has hit the Ice and it's brought her a little undone.

Never the most lucid person, she is even slightly more rattled, or so her last email would suggest. ANYHOW... She has asked me to help her get a few clients. And asked me to post photos, which, as anyone who knows Daphnie would attest, is most unlike her.

She has lost her phone again but promises she will get back to me with a number for y'all.

Until then email her at:

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

Now its caveat emptor ok? I havent seen her in 4 years, but doubt she is not still a sex machine. Don't whinge to me if she is a total nutcase.

Photos attached,

Cheers,

PS: the photos are NOT me! They are from her picture book and Vise Sisters sites a few years back.
    Attached Files
    f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

A few more....
    Attached Files
    f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Had a dirty weekend with her years ago...

Ace in the sack...

Ice has it's upsides... maybe she's lost a few kilos!
      I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Comment

You're a trooper Fox
        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Working...
        X