Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is traffic way down?

Gentlemen,

Notwithstanding I am not a frequent contributor, I have long read and enjoyed this online community. It seems that the frequency and number of posts is way off since "the recent troubles."

Anyone else notice the same, besides me?

Marko, as the Administrator, can you confirm or refute with statistics?
    Best to all,

Ladyboy_Floyd

There are a number of regular posters who are in LOS currently and will be writing trip reports on their return back to their home countries.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

There is nothing to confirm or refute. The forum is quiet. At the moment.

But it will pick up again, it always does.

There isn't any forum going at the moment that isn't being carried by a handful of regular posters. And it would seem that the GFC has slowed down a number of them. Myself included.

I think the world is undergoing a huge adjustment at the moment & some things have changed forever & some things will take a while to recover.

As for the LBQ, there is really nothing to say, Thailand is still there, the posters still log-on, the girls are waiting to be barfined, photographed, whatever, leave them all to get back on track & voila...

before you know, the old place will be rockin' & rollin'.

And another thing, expect a lot of curious newbies poking around the net looking for ladyboy sites after copping an eyeful in the latest Hangover movie. Many of them will become the posters of tomorrow. You know the ones... the guys who post asking who's got the biggest cock, how much for a ST & where's Famous Bar?

Ohhh, happy days are here again...            
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Pacman,

Thanks. Your replies are always the most-erudite on here. Plus, you format them so they're easy to read!

Best to all,

Ladyboy_Floyd

Comment

(pacman @ Jun. 07 2011,10:41) I think the world is undergoing a huge adjustment at the moment & some things have changed forever & some things will take a while to recover.
          The West will never recover and China will overtake the USA as the biggest enonomy in a decade or so . . Westerners will get relatively poorer from now on and one sees more tourists from the new wealthy BRIC crowd take the reigns.

Comment

Traffic is down since 'The Troubles.'
            The Ladyboy Quest... It just goes on and on and on!

Comment

where is famous bar
              http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

I keep wonder whereing Quest bar is located in bangkok or Chiang mai

Traffic is down in general when I started visiting Thailand again in the late 90s every bar was packed like a English pub on Friday night standing room only. Soi 4 was really hard to walk down morning, noon and night. There where fewer fixtures especially Ladyboy Bars.
                Now you have more bars of all types and fewer punters on the hunt. In January I went into Hillary bar one night and there where only 4 punters, unbelieveable

But I think punters are like LBs a new crop every year

Rock On

Comment

I had no idea this forum was back up and running until this morning when came accross it by accident.... i imagine many people will be in the same situation.

Everyone !!!

Comment

Yes...

This is the big problem.

We lost a lot due to the change of address...
                    The Ladyboy Quest... It just goes on and on and on!

Comment

Did you send out e-mails informing of the new forum ? I did not receive anything unles it went into junk mail .....

Anyway.... happy to be back

Comment

Sorry LBQ, you are stuck with me.
                        TEXASMAC

Comment

Just re-joined today! Very glad to be back- a few peeks in the various threads and I've seen what I was missing!
                          a pint of lager with chasers of a small Baileys and a gin and tonic- "ooh ladyboys!"

Comment

Welcome back! We're like Frank Bruno...

We don't make a lot of noise but we are very big!

Comment

(Bicycle Pump! @ Jul. 31 2011,17:27)  Welcome back! We're like Frank Bruno...

We don't make a lot of noise but we are very big!
                              Or like Frank Bruno,  was the Champion for a while, now retired and mostly forgotten  
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                              X