Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elections in Thailand

just had a call from a very closed lb of mine that due to sundays elections
    all bars & clubs in bkk will be closed only on suturday,friday open and sunday again. I dont know if the same is for pattaya.

You'd think by now that they would have seperated the obviously tourist areas and allowed the bars to stay open, but...

TIT!

Comment

Yes, true, but I think there could be worse things happening to the bars should Pheu Thai win. It was under Thaksin's rule that crackdowns were starting on the bars - earlier closing times, etc. Thaksin has proclaimed Yingluck as his "clone", so if they win, Thais should expect the same kinds of policies that Thaksin had implemented.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Wow Difficult Election Times

BANGKOK (Reuters) - Thailand's community of "ladyboys" complained on Wednesday they were being marginalized in next week's general election because their ID card pictures were too confusing for polling officials.

It is the latest in a series of gripes among members of the Trans-Female Association of Thailand which groups transgenders and transsexuals known collectively as "katoeys" or "ladyboys."

"We have a big problem when we use our identity cards in banks, schools, hospitals and now when we vote," said Yollada Suanyoc, president of the 2,500-strong organization.

"The picture may show a woman but it says 'mister' on the card. Or the picture may show a teenage boy and the person now looks like a woman."

Everyone in Thailand has to carry a national ID card with them at all times from the age of 15. It is renewed every seven years
        TEXASMAC

Comment

Working...
        X