X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forum

Hello, the title might be a little darker than I needed to be, but I feel I just have to share this somehow.i am 20 years old, 5'9'' and 167 lbs today, last August I was about 145 lbs and I thought THAT was huge. I eat junk every day.hope to get to know you guys soon!

Hell, I am 6' 4" and 255 pounds. In 2001 I was 6'4" and 499 pounds. Dont eat the junk food and welocme to the Forum.
    TEXASMAC

Comment

Welcome and stay off diet drinks. Stick to beer!
      http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_1...-10391704.html
      Sorry, soda lovers €“ even diet drinks can make you fat.

That€™s the word from authors of two new studies, presented Sunday at a meeting of the American Diabetes Association in San Diego.

€œData from this and other prospective studies suggest that the promotion of diet sodas as healthy alternatives may be ill-advised€ Dr. Helen Hazuda, professor of medicine at University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, said in a written statement. €œThey may be free of calories, but not of consequences.€

Consequences like weight gain.

For one study, researchers at the center followed 474 diet soda drinkers, 65 to 74 years of age, for almost 10 years. They found that diet soda drinkers€™ waists grew 70 percent more than non-drinkers. Specifically, drinking two or more diet sodas a day busted belt sizes five times more than people who avoided the stuff entirely.

And as waist size grows, so do health risks €“ including diabetes, heart disease, cancer, and other chronic conditions.

Comment

Hullo... I'm Coin Flip and I'm an alcoholic!
        I'm just hazarding a guess here...

Comment

It's never too late to join Weight Watchers.  Pay attention to what you put in your mouth  ...

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Jul. 04 2011,19:15) Hell, I am 6' 4" and 255 pounds. In 2001 I was 6'4" and 499 pounds. Dont eat the junk food and welocme to the Forum.  
            How the fuck ... 499

But awesome effort TM to drop it back

Wish i had some of that determination in me....

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(Torurot @ Jul. 04 2011,19:20) . Specifically, drinking two or more diet sodas a day busted belt sizes five times more than people who avoided the stuff entirely.
              i read that report as well , or similar

Also the fact that some who would drink a diet coke think its then OK to go and eat a party bucket of KFC as they compensated with the coke lite low calorie count ....nope , it dont work like that folks

best just join your pet Rabbit for dinner and eat of his plate... or smash the plate over your pet rabbits head and ea..

Comment

Hi........Not exactly new.........but I have not really posted before. I had my first ladyboy experience at Obessions in Nana Plaza. Looking forward to coming back again in Sept! Great Ladyboys there!

Comment

Hi icon99...

Have a great trip in September.

I hope to be back by then also!

The Ladyboy Quest... It just goes on and on and on!

Comment

many of us have been there I am 5'10" and was 385 lbs 2 years ago

am now down to 240 lbs

no softdrink no bread (at sometimes no fun)

but had to be done so can reward myself and enjoy the delights of thailand

Comment

Hi I'm moe and I am 6'2" and I suck ladyboy cock. I thought the 6 incher was big until I did the 9 incher. owowowowow. Welcome to the forum donot be afraid to post even if it's stupid

Comment

I was always under the mis-understanding that Diet Soda nuetralizes the caloric intake of any food. You mean that is bad information?
                        TEXASMAC

Comment

I don't think that information comes under the heading of BAD information. I would file it under "COMPLETELY, TOTALLY & UTTERLY WRONG INFORMATION".

Diet sodas are now acknowledged to be at least as bad as regular soda with the latest news coming out that it is in fact worse for you in terms of weight loss & general health. Watch out for that stuff, once they take sugar out & replace it with chemicals, god knows what you are drinking.
                          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Appotttruby, first i must wellcome you also to the forum, but as far loosing
                            the extra weight i would like also to give you my advice...keep on going only with Ladyboys either top or bottom...do whatever you like with them and you will find out that your weight is going down...

Comment

(APPOTTTRUBY @ Jul. 04 2011,17:04) Hello, the title might be a little darker than I needed to be, but I feel I just have to share this somehow.i am 20 years old, 5'9'' and 167 lbs today, last August I was about 145 lbs and I thought THAT was huge. I eat junk every day.hope to get to know you guys soon!
                              Welcome aboard pal

Not matter what Colour, Size or Age you are Im sure you will always get the same response from the P4P girls in the LOS
                              Attached Files
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                              X