X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ones that got away

Just a bit of fun...which internet P4P "superstars" have you lusted after but, for whatever reason, you know you will never ever get the chance to do?

In my case, it would be Ming aka Ming Tiger. I'm only an occasional visitor to BKK and never get to Pattaya. I hear Ming would occasionally get to BKK and I always hoped we'd cross over, but it never happened. I gather she is still working in a bar in Pattaya, but no longer gets to BKK. Even if that last bit of info is inaccurate, given that I never saw her at all during my past visits there I figure it ain't ever going to happen.

As an aside, I loved the whole "internet superstar" thing fostered by sites like ATS in its prime, although I guess the guys on the ground or who get to Thailand a lot more regularly than me probably hated it as I would imagine the girls who were made into "superstars" copped a major attitude in most cases. Seems to me that the whole phenomenon has died down entirely, apart from the Guess Bar girls who get fantastic publicity thanks to one-man PR machine Mardhi!!!!
    Attached Files

Not Pattaya, mate -- Phuket.

Ming can currently -- right now! -- be found in Cocktails and Dreams Bar, Phuket. Go get her, stallion!

Comment

(farangbah @ Jan. 11 2012,16:51) Not Pattaya, mate -- Phuket.  

Ming can currently -- right now! -- be found in Cocktails and Dreams Bar, Phuket.  Go get her, stallion!
      D'oh - no wonder I never found her!

Nah...I'm such a lazy bastard that I will only ever get to Bangkok, and even then only about once every 3 years. Plenty of cuties working in Nana and Guess Bar...

Comment

The wonderful Ming......she's the best! Hawk
        Attached Files

Comment

Of course up close and personal is the best way to spend time with Ms. Ming.....Hawk
          Attached Files

Comment

She's built for comfort rather than speed these days but according to those whom like to receive, none do it better than Ming.
            I had a drink with her in October and while I quite fancied a dalliance with Ming in her prime, those days are sadly no more.

Comment

... hmmmm, Hawk unveils one of his TR pics he never posted b4..  

... the 'old gals' Ming & Seya at C & Ds' ...  
              Attached Files
              .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

Working...
              X