Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it is as we see it and not the usual freak show sensationalism. Just come back from a night out in Brighton (that is Sussex south of London ) and they have parked up a circus tent in front of the ex Royal Pavilion with metal hoardings and a few trailers. The show being the Ladyboys of Bangkok. Brighton is the loosest city in the UK but as I drove out passing it with the kiosk selling tickets and the fairy lights round the sign. I thought God it's being marketed as a Victorian roll up roll up look at the lady that's not a lady. Guess we are part of the show.......

Comment

Episode 2 posted by the same guy on youtube.
      enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/v/5kcF4LduPZY?version=3&hl=en_GB">http://www.youtube.com/v/5kcF4LduPZY?version=3&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">
      you cant polish a turd.

Comment

Anthony, thanks for posting! Looking forward to watching this episode.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Quite interesting to see the contrast between the non-Thai ts in this episode compared to the first episode.

While I didn't like it as much as episode 1, I think it was good to show how transgender can cut across all cultures/nationalities. Although I have heard the stories about "when I was young I always knew I was a girl...." often from the Thai lbs, it was reinforced from the non-Thai ones. Also the contrast of how they were accepted in their home countries was quite a contrast.

Looking forward to the rest of the episodes!

Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread

Comment

Thanks for posting ep. 2 -- agree with Rx.. not bad but ep. 1 was better.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Tonight's episode was brilliant. I know strong words but I think it's the closest thing to describe what most of us feel. Very sensitive and certainly covered many of my emotions and feelings. TV is never perfect but this went a long way to show how one can fall into a relationship with a ladyboy and how they are. It was unbiased and there was no mockery. Purely factual. Great to see.    Guys check it out.

Anthony over to you if you don't mind doing you bit so everyone can see it.

Comment

Episode 3

http://www.youtube.com/v/Nz9S4iQ3oXQ?version=3&hl=en_GB">http://www.youtube.com/v/Nz9S4iQ3oXQ?version=3&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">

Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread

Comment

Yep, have to agree with Bobcat up to a point, I'm sure there were loads of people watching, thinking these guys are just kidding themselves, their just gay & don't like to admit it.

I'd like to know the viewing figures, I'd say they are going to be quiet high & Why would a so called "straight guy" watch this program, because as the guys said in the program, most men would go with a lady boy, just wouldn't like to admit it
                  Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Thanks again... what a great episode!!!

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Yes, I think it was great to finally show a fair, unbiased account of guys who love lbs! Kudos to the guys who agreed to be shot for this - there's no holding anything back now!

Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread

Comment

Is it possible to actually download these segments anywhere yet?

Maybe it's my connection, but I've tried these tubes and on youtube itself, but it keeps freezing about every minute, even when I wait 20-30 mins for it to buffer... frustrating...

Comment

www.Keepvid.com will do the trick....

i use orbit downloader ...seems to grab the videos for me.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

copy these url into download box in keepvid.com and you will be able to get each episode... click yes to run applet.... a list of download options will appear as the program hooks into youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAd3TeRVeFU    for episode 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kcF4LduPZY    for episode 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz9S4iQ3oXQ  for episode 3

Hope it helps  

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Good job azza, thanks for that!

Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread

Comment

Episode 3 is easily the most honest piece of Ladyboy documentary to hit the screen in decades!! Well done piece is an understatement.
                                Fuckstick... AKA?

Comment

Working...
                                X