• Time
  • Show
Clear All

FB , couldnt get my head round that one myself

Had to console myself that I would give March one when made up
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Another great episode. Felt sad for poor old Doo. I am feeling the guilt of breaking up with my GF of 3 years back in January, knowing that its not the same as ending a relationship in Falang land: they are not just losing love but also face, income, security etc.
      If you are going to have a LTR with these girls do the right thing and make sure they have something to fall back on if you split.
      Other than that, Imm is one smart girl. I heard a 7/11 franchise is worth 3 Million B. Not sure if the 2nd and 3rd franchises are cheaper, but unlikely. So she is a pretty smart and wealthy girl. Thailand will be the better for having her around, and the girls she is educating will be worth knowing too. It all helps to break down the prejudices.
      Lastly 20,000 bars in Pattaya? Great! I got to buy me one of those and make my fortune! (disappear....)
      f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Another great one. Liked the frolicking in the sea. Yes bars in Pattaya doom. A chum of mine was involved in a bar Catz a Gogo, it got raided I wonder whether they had been paying off the right people. Needless to say, he jumped left the country fairly quickly and I don't think he has been back. F0xxee how much did you squander. Better to rent most things in life. However I like the idea of owning 7/11,s they will always survive. The corner shop mentality works as pure convenience will prevail. Clever girl. I too found the Tomboy boyfriend alternative.

It was a breath of fresh air after the Jubilee grinding its way through the weekend and all that bloody rain.  

Comment

Another interesting episode!

Imm was very impressive - I know from friends at the Tiffany Show they do something like that for their showgirls - moving to the office, etc when their beauty begins to fade. Her entrepreneurial spirit is really impressive, with her 7-11's and passing her knowledge to the younger lbs. It was a twist to find out her boyfriend is a Tomboy!

Some details they didn't explain - the tips the showgirls get for photos is shared among all the cabaret performing staff, except for the last session. The showgirls get to keep the last one for themselves. Generally the most beautiful ones are sent out for the photo opportunities, and yes, on a very good night a popular one can pull in 30k Baht after 3 photo sessions.

They incorrectly said the cabarets were in the Jomtien area, when in fact they are just at the top of the Central Pattaya division, before it turns into North Pattaya. Also some of the video of the photo tip sessions were from The Tiffany Show - the fountain backgound gives it away.

I do think it is risky for Scott and Paeng to open a bar, maybe they should buy one of the 7/11 franchises from Imm! I do wish them good luck in the future for their relationship and also business.

Anyway, overall it was still a good episode, I am happy they aren't sensationalizing it - although they made it sound like the majority of lbs are working in p4p - which is probably not accurate.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

deja vu with titian? anyways if this is the same show as aired on uk tv last few weeks (?) will be good to catch up. i saw the torrent on the box.bz (invite only..ask bumpa )
            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Bobcat, I am somewhat a newbie, but seems better to on a KFC to me.
              TEXASMAC

Comment

(Bobcat @ Jun. 06 2012,21:27) F0xxee how much did you squander. Better to rent most things in life.

Hi Bobcat,

Its ok,: nothing was squandered. I was educated, loved, looked after, amused. I had a best friend, a drinking buddy, a travel guide and a home maker. She got a good allowance and deserved every zac. And now I am doing my best to make sure that she has a future that dosen't include selling her self. No pressure from her or anyone: its my moral obligation. The documentary pretty well sums up the future for most of the girls we adore if they don't find love, or if they don't have the business smarts and education of Imm, and most don't.

So gents. If you plan on a LTR, plan on doing the right thing after. You wouldn't get a pet dog and after 3 years kick it into touch. Don't do it to your Ex GF either.
                (Unless of course she is a miserable, thieving, scheming, lying, cheating friend-fucking cunt. In which case all bets are off.)

I think I need to write a new thread and spend a little more time on the subject of whether a LTR with a ladyboy is feasible. There are plenty over here in TH that are going strong. And I think I will be better at my next one. But there are issues you don't get in normal straight or normal gay relationships.
                f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Here's episode 5

http://www.youtube.com/v/n_ZWd5HaGrQ?version=3&hl=en_GB">http://www.youtube.com/v/n_ZWd5HaGrQ?version=3&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">

Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread

Comment

for the keepvid.com downloaders ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_ZWd5HaGrQ  episdode 5

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I'm using JDownloader to get these episodes right now. Saved. Watch em later when I have the time. Just copy the youtube URL and pick out the .flv or .mp4 parts and it downloads them.
                      Used to get most of my movies and such that way until Congress got busy. Rapidshare still works but at almost Pause speed. Takes forever. Still use JDownloader for youtube vids, etc. Also will show mp3, so you can get the song but not the video, tho it's at a crap bitrate, but better than nothing until you can find higher bitrate somewhere.

Comment

by the way, having watched it all I'm really very disgusted with the attitude portrayed by the jewelry/politico "ladyboy". As with here, it's OK if they get a pussy, but not ok to be a girl with a dick, unless of course you want to turn it outside in, then you are a transgender person. This is pretty delusional thinking to me. I mean look at the old chappy. My brother thinks this way. Almost 60 yrs as a guy and NOW he HAS to try this?He pees standing up, sounds all male and won't ever have a bf/gf anyway so just WHAT is the fucking point? Except to try and make the rest of us feed the delusion. None of them is having a baby.
                        Until what is between your legs is a lessor part of what makes you a woman, nothing has changed. The posties are obsessed with PUSSY making them a REAL woman. Bullshit. And now they join the other side, distancing from themselves from what they used to be (and still are to some extent). Now maybe the shows producers felt they had to cover it as a report on Transgender, gender dysphoric persons struggle (cheers! persevere against injustice) but I still came away with the feeling that the MOST forward people are the common ones that do business with ladyboys, get them bathrooms in schools, etc.

kinda disappointing.

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Jun. 03 2012,11:16) I read somewhere, The best way to make $1,000,000 in a bar in Pattaya is to start with $ 5,000,000.
                          LOL! Good one!

Comment

The last episode, no. 6.

http://www.youtube.com/v/IjmPxlgdRoc?version=3&hl=en_GB">http://www.youtube.com/v/IjmPxlgdRoc?version=3&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">

Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread

Comment

C'mon, I thought I had you guys well-trained by now...

Link me! Link me...!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjmPxlgdRoc episode 6

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Working...
                                X