X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vee (Cambodian LB) Update

For those who know Vee, who was number 1 (both literally and in terms of earners) at Cascades, a short update.

I had just finished doing the photo updates at Guess Bar on April 30 and walking back to my hotel, Grand Business Inn on Sukhumvit Soi 11.

A voice said "How come you do not call me?", I looked up and said "Hello Vee!" Had a brief chat - telling her I have a gf now. I asked her if she was working at Cascade again, she said yes, but she only worked when she needed money if her hair salon was not doing well. I asked her where the salon was, and she said just outside of Bangkok.

She still looks great, perhaps a few kg heavier than the last time I saw her in 2006. She didn't remember my name, but definitely remembered my face and was able to recount some details about our meetings. Amazing after 6 years! She's one of the few preops I have barfined.

I would suspect her story about working part time at Cascades was probably not true, and she was possibly going to freelance outside NEP.

I didn't have the presence of mind to take out my big camera and take her photo - but it was on the sidewalk, just after Landmark Hotel (going to the higher number Sois) - I have to apologize for that.

Some photos of her from 2006.
    Attached Files

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Working...
X