X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youtube interviews of LBs

I came across this interesting Youtube video - a range of non p4p lbs, plus some p4p as well. The interviews are captioned (although not always clear).

http://www.youtube.com/v/d9p2rI8s51Y?version=3&hl=en_US">http://www.youtube.com/v/d9p2rI8s51Y?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

It's a good try. But the questions are mostly all wrong. How do you compare transexual in Thai and other??? SHOULD be How do you feel about the difference of treatment the West has vs Thai.
    Properly constructed questions WOULD be a very good way to go forward. I sense a desire in the makers to forward the question of TS status in Thailand.
    Oddly, most would think they have it better in Thailand. One said that other countries could ALL marry, this we know to be very false. MORE to the point, the question about what law would you make (what law would you most like to see changed might be a better way to put it) it seems to me that being able to have female gender identifiers on legal docs such as drivers license and other ID would be a big start AND ALSO allowing total change of such in cases of total gender reassignment. I suspect MANY would not go this route, but they should be allowed to have miss, etc. on ID.
    There are many thousands of such girls in Thailand, and to me the most important point is to allow them to live openly and without resentment or shame as females. To be hired and worked with equally as women. If that can happen first I think the marrying question would sort itself out rather naturally. IF ladyboys COULD be accepted into all kinds of jobs and positions, then maybe SO MANY would not hit P4P and slide into the bitch role one girl spoke of. They would have a larger group of contributing members in society then. MAYBE they don't want this in a place where not enough jobs seem available. Imagine regular ppl losing jobs to ladyboys? I think this is an underlaying reason for resentment and treating them as lower class.
    I applaud the ppl who made this, I'm assuming it's students doing it for some class project.

Comment

Working...
    X