Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never posted? Introduce yourself! Tell us why you love Ladyboys!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks for participating in the forum. didn't know about Toyota.
    Always new thing i learn about LOS.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Hi I am Mark a newbie from Germany and just lost my ladyboy virginity last year in Bangkok and since that I want more

Comment

• Welcome Mark. Ladyboys are like that, can't have just one...
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Hi glad to be here.
          Hoping to find a useful resource of information about these beautiful girls.
          I’m a fan of the femininity these girls exude and their love of sex.
          Oh and obviously the other extra allure they have.

Comment

• Hey, new here but not new to ladyboys. There are many reasons why I like LB's. I like hanging out with them more than regular girls, they are just more fun and easygoing. Sure some of them are drama queens, so I am just talking very general here. Maybe it's because they were born as male and their brain is still wired like a man's brain? Also one must not forget the fact, that even how tolerate places like Thailand seem to LB's, a lot of them still had to go through the transition and let their families know, which is absolutely not hasslefree, so that makes them fairly tough skinned. I find the same attitude in many LB's, as I find in friends or acquaintances, who has gone through some rough times at some point in their lifes.
            I had a LB friend in Malaysia for a while, and there it certainly wasn't easy for her as she was malay from a muslim family, but it made her quite strong, and I could see it would take a lot to knock her out mentally. Had some fantastic conversations with her. I was also dating an Indonesian LB a long time ago - same story. Her mother accepted her choice, but her Father and sister refused to speak to her anymore unless she returned as a male.

Anyhow, the thread is not about the issues LB's have during their transition, but I thought it was worth mentioning as I believe that is why I like them so much. Many of them are very strong and independent, and as I said, I find them very fun to go out with for dinner/drinks.

For the sex part, I have always been into some anal play when I had regular girlfriends, but let's face it - not all girls enjoy that, and many regular girls will look strange at you if you tell them that you like anal play both ways. With a LB that all comes pretty natural. I was seeing a post-op LB at some point and again, because she was born as male, she completely understood that anal play for a man could give pleasure.

So bottom line is that I could never do anything sexually with a male, but I enjoy more hanging out and going out with my male friends than females. With LB's I really enjoy going out with them and I also enjoy sex with them, since apparently my brain is wired to see them as girls.

Comment

• Welcome sounds like you have done a lot of thinking on the matter.
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Welcome to the forum to all the recent new members! You've taken the first step to introduce yourself, and explain why you like lbs. The next step is to read the information here, feel free to ask questions that you may not have found answers to.

The next step after that is to share information you have or make a positive contribution - that is what makes a useful and active forum. Unfortunately there are fewer explicit photos from trip reports, as lbs are knowledgeable about forums/internet now and less likely to agree to pose for such photos. In addition there are growing numbers of "heroes" who have been showing off such photos to lbs. This often gets the original posters in trouble. Don't be this kind of hero as it leads to the end of lb forums.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Hi everybody,
                  decided to join your community
                  I'm a little excited because everything here is very well organized

Albrecht

Comment

• Welcome glad you like the forum.
                    Welcome!
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• finally joined your club
                      hello everyone
                      I hope to have a great time here

Comment

• Welcome to the forum mate. I hope you will enjoy the information shared here. I hope this will contribute to make you have a great time in ladyboys countries with ladyboys, not only behind your PC. Real happiness is on the field.

Comment

• Hi everybody!

I answer to my first message by introduce myself!

So as you can see i'm pretty new in this forum and at least, in LB's world. i wanted to joins this community to learn for about them because i'm feeling that i begin to see them in an attractive way. I will be honest with you, that situation disturb me a bit and i wanted to start by participate in a LB Communty first before think about something else.

I hope you will understand if i'm asking things you think are stupid or something. If i answer to a post not properly please don't judge me. this is not because of something bad, but just because for sure i don't know what i'm talking about yet.

Want to learn from you, and ... let's see what happens

Happy to be here

xo

Comment

• Welcome, sounds like you caught the ladyboy virus......
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Thanks for welcoming me. I love LBs because I am one. Because I'm new, what can I do or cannot do on this site (nude pics, videos)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rollinson View Post
                                Thanks for welcoming me. I love LBs because I am one. Because I'm new, what can I do or cannot do on this site (nude pics, videos)?
                                Welcome, you can post anything you mentioned.
                                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                                X