Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never posted? Introduce yourself! Tell us why you love Ladyboys!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by magical View Post

This is a bit of a late reply to Easyguy's post, but he struck a chord with me. I know exactly which LB forum you are referring to, and I just came over to TLF for the same reason. My last post at this other, much busier forum (about a week ago) was immediately hijacked by 5 or 6 members who just heaped vitriol and abuse upon me for no reason whatsoever. I kind of had enough of it at that point, deleted the post, and went looking for another place to interact with guys who share my interests in LBs but aren't looking to make a statement and gang up on newbies. Hard to find alternatives tho ... I wish this forum had more contributors. My first trip to LOS is coming in 2-1/2 months, and I knew after that last experience that I would never bother sharing a TR over at that forum - why go to all the work and then have these condescending a-holes descend upon me? Hopefully there are a dozen or so guys hanging around on this forum, reading and appreciating, if not contributing. That would be enough to make me loyal to TLF.
    No worries dude, you came to the right place. It's not super busy at the moment but it is getting busier by the day. Some other forums the guys are pretty pompous once they have a few trips under their belt. Here we aren't looking for any elitists, just normal friendly people that like ladyboys.
    This is the oldest ladyboy forum on the internet and kind of splintered off into other forums and the previous owners just let it slide.
    New management has taken it over and updated it and it is ready for the future.
    I've had a GF for the last year so perhaps I have been slacking a bit.
    However there is up to date information here about everything and there is many regulars checking in.
    I personally have been to Thailand 27 times.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• sexy, cam, ladyboy, shemale, big load, cam, chaturbate, transexual, camshow, model, video

Hey! Way too expensive.

Comment

• Hello everybody, Just joined this forum but am a longtime ladyboy lover. I find ladyboys to be the hottest most feminine women on the planet. Never been to SA but have booked a trip in February 2018. I figured it was about time to visit the Mecca of ladyboys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hondo View Post
          Hello everybody, Just joined this forum but am a longtime ladyboy lover. I find ladyboys to be the hottest most feminine women on the planet. Never been to SA but have booked a trip in February 2018. I figured it was about time to visit the Mecca of ladyboys.
          Hey Hondo, welcome to the forum! I'm in your boat - haven't been to LOS, but going first couple weeks of March. You'll blaze a trail for me, and please leave behind a trip report if you find the time. And pictures of your conquests always welcome 5555.

Comment

• I will do my best. I am looking at this SEA trip as an adventure and hopefully will be able to contribute some entertaining tales to the amusement of the forum veterans. Either that or lose my sanity walking around with a permanent hard on surrounded by so many beautiful ladyboys,

Comment

I will do my best. I am looking at this SEA trip as an adventure and hopefully will be able to contribute some entertaining tales to the amusement of the forum veterans. Either that or lose my sanity walking around with a permanent hard on surrounded by so many beautiful ladyboys,
              Welcome Hondo good to see you have decided to visit Asia for ladyboys, you should not be disappointed.
              Let us know if you have any questions and hope to hear more about your adventures.
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Hi I am new here. I have to admit I find LBs alluring creatures and fantasize about them quite a lot.
                I have a GF so have to be a bit discreet. I mostly do the regular girlie bars and ago go. But occasionally go to an LB place. Have been to Katoeys r us a couple of times(with a few beers onboard as dutch courage). Mostly just had a bit of a touch up and touched up not indulged anymore than that. But been quite nice. Also enjoy a wank online sometimes via Dirtroulette and the likes. Ok then so here I am and enjoying looking at some of the pics.
                Best wishes for the New Year to everybody who reads this
                Reddy

Comment

• Originally posted by reddy View Post
                  Hi I am new here. I have to admit I find LBs alluring creatures and fantasize about them quite a lot.
                  I have a GF so have to be a bit discreet. I mostly do the regular girlie bars and ago go. But occasionally go to an LB place. Have been to Katoeys r us a couple of times(with a few beers onboard as dutch courage). Mostly just had a bit of a touch up and touched up not indulged anymore than that. But been quite nice. Also enjoy a wank online sometimes via Dirtroulette and the likes. Ok then so here I am and enjoying looking at some of the pics.
                  Reddy
                  Welcome Reddy good to see you here even if you are on the down low.
                  Happy New Year to you, enjoy the forum.
                  www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Originally posted by reddy View Post
                    Hi I am new here. I have to admit I find LBs alluring creatures and fantasize about them quite a lot.
                    Reddy
                    Happy New Year to you too Reddy and welcome to the forum.

Comment

• Welcome aboard Magical, Hondo and Reddy! Hope to read more from you in the future!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                      Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread
                      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• The three amigos!

Comment

• Hahaha. Maybe someday we can make some history in Thailand and become Forum legends.

Comment

Hahaha. Maybe someday we can make some history in Thailand and become Forum legends.
                            Waiting to see some attempts at historical greatness.....
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Hahaha. Maybe someday we can make some history in Thailand and become Forum legends.
                              Yeah, sure, I'll try! Could never catch up with Crag though - he's the legend on these boards. I started too late, in fact I haven't even been to Thailand and haven't even scored my first ladyboy! Seven days on the ground in BKK/Pattaya in March .. I don't know, what's the record for ladyboy conquests over a seven day period? (And threesomes don't count 5555). That's the record I'm going after ... I'd say 15 unique conquests are doable, but I'm aiming for 20! Also on my bucket list is a conquest of the 21 year old hottie on Thai Friendly (Kawintra, also known as JaJa) who told me on Line "You're too old, sorry". No, I won't take no for an answer (but I might have to sweeten the pot with more Baht).
                              post-119689-0-59692300-1509716866.png
                              Kawintra

Comment

• Originally posted by magical View Post

Yeah, sure, I'll try! Could never catch up with Crag though - he's the legend on these boards. I started too late, in fact I haven't even been to Thailand and haven't even scored my first ladyboy! Seven days on the ground in BKK/Pattaya in March .. I don't know, what's the record for ladyboy conquests over a seven day period? (And threesomes don't count 5555). That's the record I'm going after ... I'd say 15 unique conquests are doable, but I'm aiming for 20! Also on my bucket list is a conquest of the 21 year old hottie on Thai Friendly (Kawintra, also known as JaJa) who told me on Line "You're too old, sorry". No, I won't take no for an answer (but I might have to sweeten the pot with more Baht).
                                20 is a lofty goal but possible, hopefully you don't suffer too much jet lag.
                                If you go party all night at a place like Why Not bar in Bangkok you could knock off as many as you want in the rooms upstairs.

Not too much open for bars during the day other than Check In bar in Bangkok used to open in the afternoon.
                                In Pattaya Pook bar on Soi 6 opens at 1pm I believe.
                                Otherwise most of the ladyboy bars open in the 6pm range including Nana Plaza.
                                You can try some from Thai friendly but be careful they don't weigh you down or waste your time or over charge for little service.

If you go to Nana there is dozens and dozens already warmed up and ready to go.
                                There is short time rooms around Nana too so you can get as many quickies as you can handle there.
                                Otherwise you can take 2 at a time to speed up your totals.

That ladyboy looks familiar but are you sure she is not Post Op? For some reason she gives me a postie vibe.
                                Also consider that there is so many ladyboys that would be more than happy to have you, why pay one more that isn't very interested?
                                You are the king in Thailand, you should only settle for being treated that way.
                                Plus there is so many that look like her in Nana. True Obsessions is where i have met a ladyboy that looks remarkably like her.

As we say in the bars you can look, touch and talk before you buy.
                                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                                X