Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never posted? Introduce yourself! Tell us why you love Ladyboys!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never posted? Introduce yourself! Tell us why you love Ladyboys!

This thread is to encourage anyone who has not posted yet (or it's been a long time), to introduce yourself.

This forum has had it's ups and downs, with a lot of history here. It would have been a shame to lose it all, but thanks to help from JaiDee and Bam, it's up again and hopefully will continue to help others learn about lbs, Asia and themselves.

This forum has returned to its free format, but there are some restrictions to regular members. Regular members cannot post in Trip Reports or Photogallery, plus there is one other bonus forum that cannot be viewed or posted in, unless you are a trusted member.

To become a trusted member you have to post an original trip report (with photos - no need to be explicit), or a number of helpful informative posts about the lb scene in Asia or other parts of the world.

There will be no tolerance for flaming on this forum, the aim is to be friendly, helpful and supportive.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

The Ladyboy Forums may have some more followers soon!

https://twitter.com/theladyboyforum/followers

It will be nice to see this place restored to its former glory.......for those of you seeing this forum for the first time, this was THE premiere place to view and chat about Ladyboys during the 00's. As RX says, it has had its share of ups and downs in the past few years, but most of the old threads are still here - and they contain TONS of valuable information!

So, time to get this forum back to being number one! Welcome aboard and have fun....
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Thanks for that JaiDee!

Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread

Comment

Nice to see the forum is back; for sure it will undergo a few more changes and upgrades. Thanks to everyone who worked to keep it going.

Comment

agreed, nice to be back on. I was member of the old forum...haven't posted here - but look forward to soon.
          Now just need to head back to SEA!

Comment

Hello from a newbie in England! Very new to the scene, only recently become attracted to the ladies but I hope this forum will wet my appetite and encourage me to plan a trip!

Is this the wrong place to ask about 'Trusted Member Access"?
            Last edited by cglotr; 09-28-2014, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cglotr View Post
              Hello from a newbie in England! Very new to the scene, only recently become attracted to the ladies but I hope this forum will wet my appetite and encourage me to plan a trip!

Is this the wrong place to ask about 'Trusted Member Access"?
              Welcome to the LB forums.

Trusted Member access can be achieved by participating in the board and posting.
              If you are new post questions or remarks. You can also participate by posting stuff about ladyboys and asia.
              Even posting some hot ladyboys pics in the pic posting sections.

Hope you find what you are looking for and we can't wait for you trip reports.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Loving this forum! I've been a ladyboy admirer for a few years now, but they are few and far between where I come from. Go figure...Canadian winters don't seem to be a big attraction. Even though there isn't too much in the way of new postings right now, there is sooo much information that's helping me plan my first trip to the LOS to really experience things. Thanks to the posters and the mods for all they've contributed. I hope to be able to add my .02 at some point.
                Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by northernguy222 View Post
                  Loving this forum! I've been a ladyboy admirer for a few years now, but they are few and far between where I come from. Go figure...Canadian winters don't seem to be a big attraction. Even though there isn't too much in the way of new postings right now, there is sooo much information that's helping me plan my first trip to the LOS to really experience things. Thanks to the posters and the mods for all they've contributed. I hope to be able to add my .02 at some point.
                  Cheers!
                  Well I am adding new posts like crazy if that helps any..
                  Hopefully you will be joining us for the Volleyball on the tgirlforums.com trip next year!

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Yes, I hope to join The Ladyboy Forums group in person for the LBWVB next year...Go Kings Bar!

And thanks for the recent posts Crag...Some awesome pics of some beautiful models there.

Comment

Hey y'all

Just like to say this is an awesome forum !

New member with minimal post, I will be contributing soon. Just trying to navigate my way around the forum, in the meantime I will be adding my $0.02 worth of commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by Wellhungone View Post
                        Just like to say this is an awesome forum !

New member with minimal post, I will be contributing soon. Just trying to navigate my way around the forum, in the meantime I will be adding my $0.02 worth of commentary.

Good to see you over here well-hung enjoy the board
                        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Hi rxpharm, it's been a long while since I checked back into these forums.

I've been doing more stuff in Indonesia currently. Seems like not many punters have taken to visiting Indonesia. Lotsa hotties over there for millions of rupiah!
                          Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

Originally posted by si geena View Post

I've been doing more stuff in Indonesia currently. Seems like not many punters have taken to visiting Indonesia. Lotsa hotties over there for millions of rupiah!
                            Maybe you know Mary?

Comment

Originally posted by si geena View Post

Excellent to see you posting again si geena! You shared great information about Singapore in the past as well as adventures in other countries. I look forward to reading about your experiences in Indonesia!

Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X