Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never posted? Introduce yourself! Tell us why you love Ladyboys!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohPo View Post
    Hi, everyone, was out in Thailand in the 80's quite often and went to LB bars a few times. Then I had no interest in them, though I found them very pleasant to talk to. Now I have an urge to do more than talk.
    Welcome JohPo hope to hear more about your new interest.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Welcome aboard keidesh and JohPo! Hope that you will be sharing more in the future!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Hi,

I am a Mexican who loves trans girls, and I have a blog dedicated to them.
        You have an amazing forum here.

Comment

The name thippy from bangcock My hobby is video and cam perfromer im just started a new website whit myself and other thai ladyboy Friends add later. And we also do cam cum show. You can visit my website and chat me on live cam

Thippy, Thippy69, sexy, cam, ladyboy, shemale, big load, cam, chaturbate, transexual, camshow, model, video

Attached Files

Comment

Welcome tsamateur - would be great to have some information about Mexican ts! Happy you find the forum amazing!

Thippy69 - welcome to the forum - and as mentioned in another post - all the best with your website project!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Hi all, I love ladyboys and femboys especially from SEA.
              I usually don't take pictures or write reports but who knows ...
              thanks for this forum!p

Comment

Hi everyone, fairly new here. It's hard to explain why one loves Ladyboys. It is an acquired taste I believe. Many of us I am sure ten years ago would be scared of the idea of being with a ladyboy and would chase only women. And those of us who have always loved ladyboys well they have probably lived a much more fulfilling life at least in love department.
                Thanks for the great forum. Looking forward to learning more...

Comment

Originally posted by 123456789 View Post
                  Hi all, I love ladyboys and femboys especially from SEA.
                  I usually don't take pictures or write reports but who knows ...
                  thanks for this forum!p
                  Always love to hear about members adventures.
                  Glad you enjoy the forum.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tropicalz View Post
                    Hi everyone, fairly new here. It's hard to explain why one loves Ladyboys. It is an acquired taste I believe. Many of us I am sure ten years ago would be scared of the idea of being with a ladyboy and would chase only women. And those of us who have always loved ladyboys well they have probably lived a much more fulfilling life at least in love department.
                    Thanks for the great forum. Looking forward to learning more...
                    Well not matter why we like the ladyboys that is something we all have in common here.
                    So hope to hear of your future adventures.
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• I just happen to meet a ladyboy online last night. She seems like perfect. Beautiful, mature (30's), fantastic body boobs curves well hung, professional independent lives in a nice apartment. Very aggressive though behind that kind loving face. I remember you telling me about avoiding too aggressive ones, this ones actually scared me a bit ha ha with things she said she liked to do... the only caveat, she is in the Philippines which means after my Thai trip if I still have the desire to be with her I may have to arrange a trip there as well. I'll keep everyone posted.

Comment

• Hey guys,

Nice to meet everybody! I've never been to Thailand before, and only had a single shemale experience a couple years ago, which was very unsatisfactory. So I'm looking forward to my upcoming trip in March - booked at Majestic Suites in BKK for two days, then 5 days at April Suites in Pattaya.

I'm American, mid 50's, divorced five years, two teenage boys. Attracted to very passable, skinny LBs and will do my best selecting to experience true gfe every time out with every girl I bring back to the hotel. I'm sure the first couple times will be awkward. But given a little time, I have this gut feeling I'll truly find passion with the third sex.

I'll be sure to give back as much as I can with trip reports - and if there's anything you guys would like to know or need in the Washington DC area, just PM me.

Magical

Comment

• Originally posted by magical View Post
                          Hey guys,

Nice to meet everybody! I've never been to Thailand before, and only had a single shemale experience a couple years ago, which was very unsatisfactory. So I'm looking forward to my upcoming trip in March - booked at Majestic Suites in BKK for two days, then 5 days at April Suites in Pattaya.

I'm American, mid 50's, divorced five years, two teenage boys. Attracted to very passable, skinny LBs and will do my best selecting to experience true gfe every time out with every girl I bring back to the hotel. I'm sure the first couple times will be awkward. But given a little time, I have this gut feeling I'll truly find passion with the third sex.

I'll be sure to give back as much as I can with trip reports - and if there's anything you guys would like to know or need in the Washington DC area, just PM me.

Magical
                          Welcome to the forum Magical. Good to have you here and hope to hear more about your adventures!
                          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Originally posted by CRAG View Post

Welcome to the forum Magical. Good to have you here and hope to hear more about your adventures!
                            I'll give you all a trip report, you can count on that. Can't promise it will be as creative as The-Sith's masterful work, but it will be informative and illustrated with photos! Just two and a half months to go ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Easyguy View Post
                              I've been posting on this forum for the past 6 months after being a member of another LB forum which is supposed to be the largest one. They may be the largest but are full of arrogant idiots who are rude and condescending, completely unlike this forum. My question is: how many actual LB's post on this forum? I see that many members have as their avatar a photo of a LB. However, it seems that many of these are just guys. Can anyone identify the handles of LB's on this forum?
                              This is a bit of a late reply to Easyguy's post, but he struck a chord with me. I know exactly which LB forum you are referring to, and I just came over to TLF for the same reason. My last post at this other, much busier forum (about a week ago) was immediately hijacked by 5 or 6 members who just heaped vitriol and abuse upon me for no reason whatsoever. I kind of had enough of it at that point, deleted the post, and went looking for another place to interact with guys who share my interests in LBs but aren't looking to make a statement and gang up on newbies. Hard to find alternatives tho ... I wish this forum had more contributors. My first trip to LOS is coming in 2-1/2 months, and I knew after that last experience that I would never bother sharing a TR over at that forum - why go to all the work and then have these condescending a-holes descend upon me? Hopefully there are a dozen or so guys hanging around on this forum, reading and appreciating, if not contributing. That would be enough to make me loyal to TLF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thippy69 View Post
                                The name thippy from bangcock My hobby is video and cam perfromer im just started a new website whit myself and other thai ladyboy Friends add later. And we also do cam cum show. You can visit my website and chat me on live cam

Thippy, Thippy69, sexy, cam, ladyboy, shemale, big load, cam, chaturbate, transexual, camshow, model, video

Hi Thippy, you are one gorgeous ladyboy! Do you ever meet clients in Pattaya/BKK for short time, or is it only cam work that you do?

Comment

Working...
                                X