Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never posted? Introduce yourself! Tell us why you love Ladyboys!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CRAG View Post

20 is a lofty goal but possible, hopefully you don't suffer too much jet lag.
    If you go party all night at a place like Why Not bar in Bangkok you could knock off as many as you want in the rooms upstairs.

Not too much open for bars during the day other than Check In bar in Bangkok used to open in the afternoon.
    In Pattaya Pook bar on Soi 6 opens at 1pm I believe.
    Otherwise most of the ladyboy bars open in the 6pm range including Nana Plaza.
    You can try some from Thai friendly but be careful they don't weigh you down or waste your time or over charge for little service.

If you go to Nana there is dozens and dozens already warmed up and ready to go.
    There is short time rooms around Nana too so you can get as many quickies as you can handle there.
    Otherwise you can take 2 at a time to speed up your totals.

That ladyboy looks familiar but are you sure she is not Post Op? For some reason she gives me a postie vibe.
    Also consider that there is so many ladyboys that would be more than happy to have you, why pay one more that isn't very interested?
    You are the king in Thailand, you should only settle for being treated that way.
    Plus there is so many that look like her in Nana. True Obsessions is where i have met a ladyboy that looks remarkably like her.

As we say in the bars you can look, touch and talk before you buy.
    No, Kawintra is not a postie and she has good reviews from a couple guys over on "the other forum". She usually has a sponsor but is always up for a little play time on the side. She lives in the Jomtien area. I'm not going to waste a lot of time wooing her, and I do have a limit in mind on how high I'll pay for short time. She's just the only one who explicitly told me "you're too old", so that makes it a challenge. I know if she saw me in the flesh she wouldn't react that way.

The whole idea of short time rooms kinda turns me off. I realize there are good ones and bad ones and the girls will know which is which, but I just like the idea of bringing them back to my own place where I have my liquor bar, my things, my bed, my linens, etc. Also, bar fine + ST room just adds to the cost. I definitely will wander over to Nana the first day and look around, then just take it from there. I've read plenty of reports that say, you can have your whole trip planned out and the list of girls you plan to meet, but as soon as you hit the ground and wander into these bars, the original plan goes out the window. We'll see ...

Why Not bar - I hate to be mean and don't want to step on any toes here, but the line up I've seen there just doesn't thrill me. And I've looked at dozens of photos of the Why Not LBs over the the past year. No question it seems like a friendly bar, fun non-pushy girls. But for me personally, no lookers. CIB is the one I want to go into and look around at some point. The "superstar" there, Job, doesn't do it for me, but Sara, Bewty, Ying, Bow, Everest, Ice, Donut are all hot. And how about Cindy, omg:

CIB-Cindy.jpg Cindy

Likewise in Pattaya, there are a few superstars I'd like to see in the flesh at Sensations, 69, KRU. Thing is, they are also advertising on TF so I plan to message them directly and avoid the BF and LD. Cindy (above) is also on TF .. just saw her profile recently.

Well enough for now ... gotta log into work and justify my existence.
    Last edited by magical; 01-11-2018, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• As a Thai guru once said to me "I don't have to take that, this is Thailand" and he just left.
      So to me if there is 100 similar ladyboys that don't have an attitude why waste your time on ones that do.

I am on holiday when I go to Thailand and I never have a plan other than hotels and flight and maybe volleyball.
      If I wanted to sit in my room and have ladyboys come by, I can do that in Canada. Toronto can rival anywhere outside asia for ladyboys.
      The beauty of Thailand to me is you can go anywhere and meet ladyboys and, you can take ladyboys anywhere.

One of the greatest experiences of my life was the first time I went to Obsessions in Nana as a rookie on my first trip.
      They gave me the full treatment and took me to the cleaners, so to speak, but it has to be experienced once so you know how to navigate these places. (Actually the next time I went to Obsessions was a fantastic time too, not so much on subsequent trips)
      After several hours there I was worried when they brought the bill, but in the end it was just over $200. That mamasan guy there can't be beat!
      I don't necessarily recommend staying in the bars as long as I did that time but there is something to be said for letting loose and getting sidetracked like this, just not all the time.
      Sometimes you just gotta ring the bell.....

I don't like short time rooms either but bars like Why Not and Check in that have rooms on premises are sometimes handy.
      You can have a drink, sneak upstairs and come back down to a drink and mingle more, occasionally I have done this.
      Sometimes you meet ones that you would really like to bang and not take back to your room.
      You can also sometimes find many of the same girls that work in the bar on Thai Friendly.
      The problem i worry about Thai Friendly is if you call to many from there some may be hard to shake.
      Thai ladyboys can be very persistent! That is why I don't have Line.
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• I am going with no plan, an open mind. a plane ticket and hotel rooms booked in Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket. Whatever else I do or happens to me is going to play out based on the decisions I make as circumstances unfold. To quote John Lennon " Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans".

Comment

• Originally posted by Hondo View Post
          I am going with no plan, an open mind. a plane ticket and hotel rooms booked in Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket. Whatever else I do or happens to me is going to play out based on the decisions I make as circumstances unfold. To quote John Lennon " Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans".
          That is how I like to roll too much planning can lead to disappointment and take up a lot of time.

However there is nothing wrong with wanting to process as many hot ladyboys as possible.
          Still I always prefer quality over quantity and if I discover a gem I keep her.

Even when I have a GF in Thailand I still don't plan to much, just decide what to do when i get there.
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• I don't want to go with any preconceived notions or expectations.I want the whole experience to happen as I go out looking for hot ladyboys and hot times. I am literally going to go with the flow and see if I can tune into the rhythm the place. Hook up with hot ladyboys, have a few beers, see a few sights outside the bars and strolls and a lot of sights inside the bars. along the strolls and in the massage parlours. I'm going with my dick in my hand and ladyboy pussy on my mind.

Comment

• I am a new member of The Ladyboy Forums but am a Senior Member of TGirl Forums in Canada. I have been in this scene for the last 6 years and love ladyboys or trans women. I am attracted to Asian ladyboys and hope someday to visit Thailand and sample the quality treats on offer in Bangkok or Pattaya or Phuket. I am in my early 70s, healthy and have a strong sex drive, particularly when it comes to ladyboys. I will now follow this site in the interim and add comments where they may be useful.

Comment

• Originally posted by travellingtom View Post
                I am a new member of The Ladyboy Forums but am a Senior Member of TGirl Forums in Canada. I have been in this scene for the last 6 years and love ladyboys or trans women. I am attracted to Asian ladyboys and hope someday to visit Thailand and sample the quality treats on offer in Bangkok or Pattaya or Phuket. I am in my early 70s, healthy and have a strong sex drive, particularly when it comes to ladyboys. I will now follow this site in the interim and add comments where they may be useful.
                Hey Tom, nice to see you over here.
                Hopefully you can get over to check out the Thai scene, it's quite impressive and reasonably priced for now.
                Usually a few of us from Tgirlforums head over for the Volleyball in November so keep that in mind.
                Otherwise look forward to hearing from you.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Originally posted by travellingtom View Post
                  I am a new member of The Ladyboy Forums but am a Senior Member of TGirl Forums in Canada. I have been in this scene for the last 6 years and love ladyboys or trans women. I am attracted to Asian ladyboys and hope someday to visit Thailand and sample the quality treats on offer in Bangkok or Pattaya or Phuket. I am in my early 70s, healthy and have a strong sex drive, particularly when it comes to ladyboys. I will now follow this site in the interim and add comments where they may be useful.
                  Welcome Tom!

Comment

• Hi hello i am happy to be a part of ur community , i love ladyboys they are beautifl attractive and feel really comfortable with them. I always have lot of fun with them, nice to meet you all of you

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin91240 View Post
                      Hi hello i am happy to be a part of ur community , i love ladyboys they are beautifl attractive and feel really comfortable with them. I always have lot of fun with them, nice to meet you all of you
                      Welcome Kevin, good to have you here.
                      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Welcome to the forum travellingtom and Kevin91240, glad to have you aboard! Have a look around, plenty of useful information, both old and current, and hope to read your contributions in the future!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                        Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread
                        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Originally posted by magical View Post

No, Kawintra is not a postie and she has good reviews from a couple guys over on "the other forum". She usually has a sponsor but is always up for a little play time on the side. She lives in the Jomtien area. I'm not going to waste a lot of time wooing her, and I do have a limit in mind on how high I'll pay for short time. She's just the only one who explicitly told me "you're too old", so that makes it a challenge. I know if she saw me in the flesh she wouldn't react that way.

The whole idea of short time rooms kinda turns me off. I realize there are good ones and bad ones and the girls will know which is which, but I just like the idea of bringing them back to my own place where I have my liquor bar, my things, my bed, my linens, etc. Also, bar fine + ST room just adds to the cost. I definitely will wander over to Nana the first day and look around, then just take it from there. I've read plenty of reports that say, you can have your whole trip planned out and the list of girls you plan to meet, but as soon as you hit the ground and wander into these bars, the original plan goes out the window. We'll see ...

Why Not bar - I hate to be mean and don't want to step on any toes here, but the line up I've seen there just doesn't thrill me. And I've looked at dozens of photos of the Why Not LBs over the the past year. No question it seems like a friendly bar, fun non-pushy girls. But for me personally, no lookers. CIB is the one I want to go into and look around at some point. The "superstar" there, Job, doesn't do it for me, but Sara, Bewty, Ying, Bow, Everest, Ice, Donut are all hot. And how about Cindy, omg:

CIB-Cindy.jpg Cindy

Likewise in Pattaya, there are a few superstars I'd like to see in the flesh at Sensations, 69, KRU. Thing is, they are also advertising on TF so I plan to message them directly and avoid the BF and LD. Cindy (above) is also on TF .. just saw her profile recently.

Well enough for now ... gotta log into work and justify my existence.
                          Curious about something. You stated that one of the LB's told you that "your'e too old", for her to go with you. I'm wondering if many of the professional LB's do outwardly discriminate against age and looks and just prefer not to go with certain types of individuals? After all, they are human and have likes and dislikes just as most people do. Have many forum subscribers encountered LB's like this? Also, when you get back to your own place do some LB's act disinterested or downright hostile because they truly don't like your looks but they decided to go with you just for the money and not any other reason? Luckily I do not have a looks problem and have not had any LB's or GG's turn me down. However, I know that some guys may have and thus curiosity about this situation.

Comment

• Hi, I just registered to be a member. I'm looking for a certain ladyboy but I don't know her name but I have 3 pictures of her. How could I start a search?

Comment

• Originally posted by larky View Post
                              Hi, I just registered to be a member. I'm looking for a certain ladyboy but I don't know her name but I have 3 pictures of her. How could I start a search?
                              Welcome to the forums.

You could start a thread is in the Ladyboy ID and Contact forum then post your pictures up there.
                              Then you can see if anyone knows her.
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• I love the ladyboy

Comment

Working...
                                X