Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never posted? Introduce yourself! Tell us why you love Ladyboys!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good day, I am Theo from Netherlands, yes I love to shemails. now I'm going to Cuba on vacation. Would like to hear as regards contacts with shemails experiences in Havana Cuba.

Comment

• Welcome to the forum Theo. As a matter of fact, this forum deals with ladyboys i.e. Asian, more particularly Thai shemales. I am not sure you will find plenty of information here but we will be happy to read about your adventures in Cuba.

Comment

• Somebody tell me about ts world in vietnam... i want talk meet and have fun with ts girl but i dont known what i can do??? Plss someones help me.. love you guys

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungmanloveTs View Post
          Somebody tell me about ts world in vietnam... i want talk meet and have fun with ts girl but i dont known what i can do??? Plss someones help me.. love you guys
          Welcome to the forum. If you look around you will find some info on Vietnam.
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Plss help me.. show me website of ladyboys tranny TSgirl full HD movie all FREE tks everyone

Comment

• Hey
              I'm visiting Bangkok and I'll be near silom soon, I'm just looking for any advice if I'm able to slip out of my hotel

Comment

• Originally posted by shg View Post
                Hey
                I'm visiting Bangkok and I'll be near silom soon, I'm just looking for any advice if I'm able to slip out of my hotel
                Welcome to the forum. If are going to be near Silom then your closest ladyboy action is in Patpong area.
                The main bar with the most pre-op ladyboys is Kings Corner 2.
                https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboa...-updates/page8
                Other bars from the same company feature more post ops and girls.

There is some other bars more out of the way with ladyboys such as Tavern2
                https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboa...rn-two-patpong

If it is early it is not too far to take a taxi over to Nana.
                Later at night it might be harder to get back to Silom however.

Have fun!
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Theo View Post
                  Good day, I am Theo from Netherlands, yes I love to shemails. now I'm going to Cuba on vacation. Would like to hear as regards contacts with shemails experiences in Havana Cuba.
                  Welcome to the forum Theo - unfortunately there is not much information regarding the Cuban TS/TG scene, particularly with regard to pay for play. There are some Youtube videos from 2015 that have a bit of information: Ana's Story. Cuba is a very conservative communist country so there has been a lot of repression of the TS/TG scene there.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Originally posted by CragR View Post

If it is early it is not too far to take a taxi over to Nana.
                    Later at night it might be harder to get back to Silom however.

Have fun!
                    Great to have you on board the forum shg - you can also take the BTS (Skytrain) to Nana BTS station which is faster than a taxi - however it stops running at midnight, so you would need to take a taxi back to your hotel with your lb in tow. If you need to be discreet, there are short time hotels in Nana Plaza, as well as in Patpong (the redlight district closest to Silom).

Hope to see you share a trip report in the future!

Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread

Comment

• Thank you for the replies. Realistically I think I might only have like 3 hours to sneak off, so my choices will probably be one of those bars.

Any idea how much I should carry on my for the fines, drinks, girl, and a love hotel? From what I've seen it should be 3500ish, but I don't know how up to date the prices one seen are. And to add on that, what are some good love hotels in the area?

Comment

• The lbs will know the location of the short time hotels - they are just a few minutes walk away from the bars. Very basic rooms though and don't leave your wallet/valuables alone with the lb.

Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
                          The lbs will know the location of the short time hotels - they are just a few minutes walk away from the bars. Very basic rooms though and don't leave your wallet/valuables alone with the lb.
                          Thank you for all the advice. I only have one last question that I can think of, will and lady's be offended if I ask to take some pictures? I land in a few hours, any other last minute advice would be appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by shg View Post

Thank you for all the advice. I only have one last question that I can think of, will and lady's be offended if I ask to take some pictures? I land in a few hours, any other last minute advice would be appreciated.
                            I don't think they will be offended if you agree to sending copies to them. They may ask you restrict posting their photos and would advise you to honor those requests. However, if they don't mind their photos posted, please feel free to share them here. Some may ask to pay for photos - you need to decide if your budget can accommodate that, if not, then don't.

Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread

Comment

• Ladyboys are just the perfect creatures. Soft and beautiful like a woman. Sex drive like a man. I think I'm in heaven.

Comment

• Originally posted by antitool View Post
                                Ladyboys are just the perfect creatures. Soft and beautiful like a woman. Sex drive like a man. I think I'm in heaven.
                                Welcome you have come to the right place obviously!
                                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                                X