Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never posted? Introduce yourself! Tell us why you love Ladyboys!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ziqifuho View Post
    I greet the connoisseurs of true human beauty! My name is Alex
    Welcome Alex, good to have you here.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Hi all. I'm new here, hope to chat with you guy here and to see more beautiful women with a little extra and to some day meet a tgirl😀

Comment

• Originally posted by zovenoto View Post
        Hi all. I'm new here, hope to chat with you guy here and to see more beautiful women with a little extra and to some day meet a tgirl😀
        Welcome
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Hello everybody, Just joined this forum but am a longtime ladyboy lover

Comment

• Originally posted by sopebeci View Post
            Hello everybody, Just joined this forum but am a longtime ladyboy lover
            Welcome!
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Hello everyone! I love you all

Comment

• Hi. I have always liked ladyboys and have never been able to act on it. I want to change that and plan a trip this summer or next . This forum seemed like a good first step to that end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbeard View Post
                  Hi. I have always liked ladyboys and have never been able to act on it. I want to change that and plan a trip this summer or next . This forum seemed like a good first step to that end.
                  Welcome, hope you can live the dream!
                  www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbeard View Post
                    Hi. I have always liked ladyboys and have never been able to act on it. I want to change that and plan a trip this summer or next . This forum seemed like a good first step to that end.
                    I remember my first trip to Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket...I couldn't stop smiling. The second trip was better because i wasn't such a greenhorn. Hopefully the LBWVB returns in '21 and or '22 and we can all have a reunion with Soi Made In Thailand, Soi Bahkuo, Walking Street , go to TJs music bar and see Jenny's smiling face, ride a Baht bus down beach road and eat drink and be merry with hot ladyboys ! Check out some of the trip reports on the forum when you have time.

Comment

• Greetings to all the angels in the flesh and their admirers

Comment

• Originally posted by wilicigu View Post
                        Greetings to all the angels in the flesh and their admirers
                        Greetings brother.
                        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Hi I have just joined this lovely site .Had been fantasizing about the beauties with extra flesh but could not meet any

Comment

• Originally posted by Maturebi View Post
                            Hi I have just joined this lovely site .Had been fantasizing about the beauties with extra flesh but could not meet any
                            Welcome to the forums.
                            We can show you where to meet them.
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockheart View Post

Welcome to the forums.
                              We can show you where to meet them.

Thanks a lot

Comment

• Hi guys. Thanks for accepting me. Just here to meet like-minded. Have a nice day!

Comment

Working...
                                X