X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Return to LOS

I haven't been to LOS in more then 5 years and I feel like I need to do a refresher course .
    First night visiting Nana was great but still made mistakes. There are so many choices it's hard to decide who to pick and I always think about what I might miss out on rather then just picking and enjoying. Seems a bit quieter now then I remember from my last time here. I must say I didn't enjoy the fat dancing show in Charades but I suppose it gives the lbs a rest from dancing.
    Anyway in the end sitting in Charades someone (Beer) just plonked themselves down next to me and away we went. I had a good night - although it's the first time I have fucked the shit out of someone literally, the sheets ended up smeared which I hand washed later to save embarrassment with housekeeping. Ended up eating with her friends later that night which was fun (we had snails as a starter which they seemed to enjoy but I could only stomach when smothered in a spicy dipping sauce). The main mistake I made was not telling her I am a butterfly, at the end of the night she was trying to plan my stay (I haven't been back to Charades yet). The other was being firm about price - I was a bit free with my money. Also I don't know whether to believe when told today is my birthday.
    Second night was better. Getting molested walking past Casanova is always fun then down to Obsession. This time I was more decisive and picked the lovely Alice and had a good short time. A bit professional not really gfe but it was still fairly early so I imagine she wanted to get back to the bar for another barfine.
    Anyway still rusty but getting better - practice makes perfect . Last night in BKK then off to Pattaya.
    I don't get it, is this a magic show?

andre459, thanks for posting about your first visit in more than 5 years! The Nana bars still would be an excellent place to visit with the total numbers of lbs present, just for selection. However, as you have discovered, chemistry is still the key. I think it may be a bit more difficult nowadays, as lbs seem to be more business minded, but if you spend some time with your choice in the bar before bar fining it should give a good idea how the chemistry will go.

I would also suggest checking out the lounge type bars within 5-10 minutes walk of the Nana Plaza. There is a bar called Chaos9 (former Guess Bar), and Paradise Club (in the same area), as well as Check In Bar - which has it's own thread here.

All the best with the rest of your trip!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Welcome back to the forum Andre459!
      Hope to hear more about your days and nights in Pattaya.

I was in Charades in November and also found Nana a little slower than in the past.
      All the freelancers had been removed from the area in front of the plaza so it is not nearly as busy or congested in there now.

I was a little put off by the barfine at Charades which was $700 baht. i actually had a double take when they told me and I had to make them repeat it several times before I believed my ears.
      The previous night I was at Temptations downstairs which only asked a $300 baht fine.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Ventured back to Charades last night and Beer came straight up to me, the place was dead I was the only customer. I explained that I am a butterfly and that I wouldn't take her tonight but maybe next time (not likely) and everything is ok ok. Sitting there I now realise it was a bad choice the first night and there are many better options, I think coming straight off the plane into Nana after so long my brain wasn't functioning properly.

Beer then tells me her car had an "accident" today. I have a drink, give her a tip and think about leaving until I see Cindy and I have to stay. I have always liked Cindy and she still looks amazing so I have to grab this opportunity. When the change comes back Beer wants more money and after I say no she proceeds to throw a ash tray at me and stalk away to stand glaring at me. I think she doesn't want to lose her walking ATM. I know it's mainly my own fault for a) not being more direct the first night and b) barfining someone else.

Anyway Cindy was amazing. Her body is smoking, I loved watching her walk to my hotel in a skin tight dress and that smile. Not mention her big hard cock as she bent me over.

On a side note I have also visited some of the massage parlours in Soi 24. I'm not in the best shape at the moment or I should say my shape is a bit round. I find it funny when the girl says "no I like", I love LOS.

Comment

Sorry I hadn't really meant for this to be a trip report.

Spent a few days in Ao Nang around Krabi before heading to Pattaya. I didn't do any mongering but I still spotted a few ladyboys around but thought it better to save it for sin city. I normally get the bus to Pattaya but because of the time I used the Mr T Taxi service which worked out great. I emailed them the day before with my flight details and somebody met me at arrivals and dropped me at my hotel in Pattaya for 1000 THB. Nice and simple with no time wasted in Bangkok.

Before I came to Pattaya I spent a bit of time looking for contacts of ladyboys that fit my criteria. But now I'm here I realise how pointless it was as every number I found no longer works. Besides its still worked out fine going to the bars. Everything changes here so much that boots on the ground seems to be the best option.

Arriving late on my first night I headed for Stringfellows and spotted May straight away. Nice to know some things never change - May is still as a aggressive as a ever and still fucks like a jackhammer. Brings back memories having her cock forced down my throat. Not surprisingly she did not remember me but complained that she is now fatter then before. She looked fine to me besides I'm not one to point fingers.

Comment

Great to hear about your trip.
            I keep getting emails from Trip Advisor for Ao Nang, now I know where it is.
            Also 1000 is a good price for a car to Pattaya.

Pattaya seems like it can change very fast, many of the LBs will go work in Bangkok at times.
            They seem to change phones and simm cards a lot too for some reason, so that is not so helpful if you have them on speed dial.
            Many of the Pattaya regulars always seem to come back whether they go to Bangkok for a while or back home.
            Seems though from one trip to the next I may not find the same LB that was so good the last time.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by CRAG View Post
              Great to hear about your trip.
              I keep getting emails from Trip Advisor for Ao Nang, now I know where it is.
              I think most punters would go to Phuket, you can visit some same places from both, but I wanted something low key for a few days. There are some beautiful beaches and islands around Ao Nang - Raileh and Phra Nang are like postcards with the limestone cliffs. They were still pretty busy even though it's low season, I can only imagine what high season must be like.

Comment

I made an effort to explore more of Pattaya then I have in the past, I used split my time between Soi 6 and 13/1. I am not the most adventurous traveller - I tend to follow along well worn paths and that's why I appreciate the forums and the members who contribute. I've come to the conclusion that there are too many bars and not enough time and that if I hear Hotel California one more time I will scream.

2 apps that I found helpful for keeping in contact with my favourite lbs were Line and Whatsapp. I bought a local sim when I arrived and with virtually unlimited data the apps have been great, I know I'm behind the times in terms of technology.

I stayed at the Dynasty Inn and this was the first time that I have seen a price list for damaged items, some of the prices seemed extravagant.

I met up with Jasmine at the Blue Dragon bar on Soi 8 and really enjoyed my time with her. I get the feeling that Jasmine is a bit of an exhibitionist, fucking on the balcony of my hotel room was a new one for me.

Comment

I think I might need a cushion tomorrow 11216153_835028133282660_240258395_n.jpg

Comment

I had lunch with Jasmine the next day and she invited me to come see her perform at the Big Eye show. I thought I'd go along to see something different but in hindsight I wish I'd just given the money to Jasmine. Mind you Jasmine looked great in the show but overall it was pretty lame.

The Big Eye show is behind the Big C on second road and mainly caters to bus loads of Chinese tour groups (the only reason I got inside was because Jasmine sent a friend out to get me in). Most of the show consisted of guys with big dicks strutting around in costumes and some simulated sex. The crowd was bizarre, the only time they clapped was when the performers interacted with the audience - guys waving their cocks at old Chinese ladies. After 4 or 5 set pieces it all started again but once was enough for me.

Jasmine was really fun to hang out with and was a highlight of my trip.

Comment

Definite proof you needed a pillow after your encounter with Jasmine! It's great to hear about recent news in Pattaya of the "seedier" variety. Thanks for continuing on. Also great to hear your news about Cindy - she was off the scene for a while. She's not my type, but very good personality and sexy as all get out! She's gone to black hair now which I think suits her better.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                      Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread
                      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I have something to admit that I'm not very proud of - I can't play pool, which is something that would come in very handy in Pattaya.

This trip I also had the opportunity to meet Nancy at La Bamba on soi 13/1. I found that with Nancy I turned into a gibbering idiot, the normal bar chatter failing me. I'm not the most eloquent at the best of times but Nancy was really cool and put up a tongue tied Aussie. I think it might have been because it's someone I have fantasized about for a long time. Nancy in the flesh is something to behold her photos don't do her justice and there was no superstar attitude. I had a couple of ST with Nancy and both were unrushed and lots of fun (it probably helped being low season).

Nancy probably has the biggest cock I have seen in the flesh. The closest was a Mexican ts named Rebecca Foxx who spent a lot of time in the UK but visited Sydney last year (sadly I believe she died last year). Now I do enjoy being topped but I have to admit to a moment of trepidation when holding Nancy's appendage. Nancy was patient and took her time before building up the pace. This might be a bit (what happened to the gay smiley) I can normally cum while being topped but both times with Nancy I couldn't. I don't know if it was because she is so thick, anyway I got super sensitive - it made my legs shake . Cumming after she shot a load on my face and chest was no problem. I'm glad I had the opportunity to see her while she was in Pattaya.
                        Last edited by andre459; 05-17-2015, 06:10 AM.

Comment

In Pattaya I visited 69Bar on soi Made in Thailand a couple of times and even though the lbs seemed like lots of fun the bar seemed quiet. I had hoped to find Melanie there but apparently she was off in Bangkok. It was still fun to sit at the rail watching the lbs play pool, looking out at the other beer bars and seeing the looks you get from the other punters. I find it funny to see the pointed looks and discussions going on amongst the punters - or maybe it's just my imagination and insecurities. The other time I noticed this was on my second last night in Bangkok. I spent the night with blonde Candy and after dinner we ended up in the bar at the front of the Rajah complex on soi 4 (I think it's Hillary Bar, I didn't take a lot of notice of the name). There were few double takes and looks when we entered and some guys made an exaggerated move to let us past (although they did appear quite drunk).

I also visited Pook bar on soi Buakhao a couple of times which seemed like mixture between a go-go and beer bar. There was a lot of lbs working both times I visited and I had a nice short time with Kip. The second I went to bar, after telling Kip that I just wanted to sit and have a beer, I was basically left to myself. There was no pushiness or hard sell almost to the point of being ignored - maybe I'm not really a handsome man.

Comment

Great Photo !!!! Good way to hide your face too LOL!

Originally posted by andre459 View Post
                            I think I might need a cushion tomorrow [ATTACH=CONFIG]79479[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by BAM View Post
                              Great Photo !!!! Good way to hide your face too LOL!
                              It's like a ladyboy eclipse!

I recognize that tattoo, and other things...

07.jpg

I've never been to La Bamba bar, sounds like they grow them big over there.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                              X