X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss Gay Manila 2015

Here's the full Youtube video of Miss Gay Manila 2015. This was held on May 20, 2015 at Philippines International Convention Centre Plenary Hall.

This is the inaugural Miss Manila contest. It is interesting to make some comparisons to the Miss Tiffany Universe contest. There are a number of contestants who are over 25, while that is the limit for the Miss Tiffany Universe contest.

There seems to be more interest in "gay" contests in the Philippines as they also have the Miss Amazing Philippines, Super Sireyna, and a number of small local contests.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Mm

Why are there so many ladyboys in the Phillipines now they are starting to out number the Thai ladyboys
    angi

Comment

Originally posted by mand View Post
      Why are there so many ladyboys in the Phillipines now they are starting to out number the Thai ladyboys
      I don't think there are more ladyboys in the Philippines than in Thailand - however, I would say they are more visible as the Filipina lbs speak English and use English social media more than the Thai lbs do. This can lead to the impression there are more. However, having been to Thailand and the Philippines, I am pretty sure there are more lbs in Thailand than in Philippines.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Nice video but wish they could have focussed from near and we could see the babes clearly and admire their beauty and figure.

Comment

Working...
        X