X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss Transuniverse Oct 25/15 Malaysia

For those of you in Malaysia near the end of October, Miss Transuniverse 2015 is being held. This is a contest for Malaysian lbs, with the winner going on to represent Malaysia in Miss International Queen 2015.

If you follow the link there are photos of the various contestants - note that while they are wearing sashes for various countries, it is the format of the contest and they are all from Malaysia. There are various ethnic groups in Malaysia - Malay, Indian, and Chinese, which are reflected in the contestants.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Here is a short video with the winner Cicie Sinclair (who was representing Iran). If all goes well she will be representing Malaysia for Miss International Queen 2016 in Pattaya.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

wow, she is nice

Comment

This the Singapore version. Runnerup is my sweetie Neha ST_20160117_XHPAGEANT_8_1994177.jpg

Comment

Can you please send youtube download link of Neha, she looks awesome

Comment

Hi, please send youtube link of Neha and also please let me know if there is somehting going on in Malaysia as i will be there this year

Comment

Do guys get into these things , I just watch for a perve
              angi

Comment

Originally posted by mand View Post
                Do guys get into these things , I just watch for a perve
                Lots of guys like these contests and if you know what you are doing you can meet some of the models after the shows.

Personally I tend to fall asleep at these types of shows as they are not really that sexy when you go to the show.
                Tiffany and Alcazar shows in Pattaya are just like big broadway shows.
                There is many other cabarets and contests in Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia and Indonesia.
                More than guys, the ladyboys themselves love these contests and performing in the cabarets.
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                X