X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miracle Cabaret Chiang Mai, Thailand

Good news for those visiting Chiang Mai, the Miracle Cabaret opened in March 2015. Taking over the spot from Chaing Mai Cabaret Theatre. This was also the old Chiang Mai Simon Cabaret, which closed in 2007.

Miracle Cabaret Chiang Mai

Chiang Mai

Miracle Cabaret Chiang Mai

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81606[/ATTACH]

Miracle Cabaret Chiang Mai was opened in March 2015. Before it was knows as Chiang Mai Cabaret Theatre.

Miracle Cabaret has one show every night €“ start 8.30pm finish 9.40pm. There are over 200 performers which is more than in many big cabaret shows in Thailand. The capacity of Miracle Cabaret is 465 seats total. There are 243 normal seats available 800THB per person, 222 VIP seats 1000THB per person. Local residents including foreigners 300THB per person €“ foreigners should bring driving license or some other proof of residence.

Prior to the show at the restaurant people can eat either a la carte or 200THB set menu for a table of 10.

Showtimes: 20:30

Ticket price:
    Normal seats €“ 800 THB
    VIP seats €“ 1000 THB
    For locals €“ 300 THB

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mirac...09311562439901

Phone: 053-216-116/8, 093-318-5810

Address: 177 Changpueak Road T. Sriphum A. Muang Chiangmai
    Miracle Cabaret Chiang Mai is situated behind Tops Supermakret, near Mercure Hotel.

Attached Files

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Will go

Thanks for the heads up. Will visit Chiang Mai after Songkran 2016 in Pattaya. It will by my first. Is malaria still a problem in Chiang Mai? Besides mosquito repellant, what else should I bring? Drugs?

Comment

We went there in November of 2010 and I didn't more than one or two mosquito.
      Someone said there was alot but I have never seen more than Canada anywhere.
      It is quite cool in Chiang Mai in the fall and winter and they can even get snow high up.
      So mosquitos may be on hiatus.

We did the whole elephant safari and river rafting through the jungle without seeing many of the nasty bugs.
      Still it was 30 during the day but you needed a jacket at night sometimes.

IMG_1008.jpgIMG_1228.jpgIMG_1547.jpg
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
        Thanks for the heads up. Will visit Chiang Mai after Songkran 2016 in Pattaya. It will by my first. Is malaria still a problem in Chiang Mai? Besides mosquito repellant, what else should I bring? Drugs?
        You only need to worry about mosquitoes if you go trekking in the jungle, unless they are issuing warnings of dengue or malaria. Most of the major cities in Thailand are very low or no risk of malaria.

This cabaret is a good way to meet lbs as they are not generally concentrated in one area in Chiang Mai. There are only a few lb bars there, which don't have many staff compared to Bangkok. However, keep in mind not all the cabaret showgirls may be in the p4p scene. The approach has to be different - you don't just ask them directly how much for short time/long time.

After the show, generally the 10-20 of the best looking performers will go out for "photo" tip sessions. The tips collected are shared by all the carbaret performers (including the guys). If you are interested in meeting one of the "stars", slip her a piece of paper with your mobile on it, along with the photo tip (generally around 100 Baht). If she is interested she will contact you. Typically it is more like a date with the cabaret showgirls, dinner/movie, and then bedroom activities if you have played your cards right. Those who are into p4p will probably get to the point more directly.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

so pretty and so simple

She is pretty and simple

Originally posted by CRAG View Post
          We went there in November of 2011 and I didn't see more than one or two mosquito.
          Someone said there was alot but I have never seen more than Canada anywhere.
          It is quite cool in Chiang Mai in the fall and winter and they can even get snow high up.
          So mosquitos may be on hiatus.

We did the whole elephant safari and river rafting through the jungle without seeing any of the nasty bugs.
          Still it was 30 during the day but you needed a jacket at night sometimes.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81610[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81608[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81609[/ATTACH]

Comment

Funny pic

The little girl pict makes me laugh. As though she was saying, " Ho, man. One nodda pesky tourist who wants to hug me. I'd rather take a nap."

Good to know there's a low risk of malaria and Dengue is a possibility. Better to think all it takes is just one mosquito to ruin your trip. Bring two bottles of repellant spray and flying insect spray for your hotel room and use them everyday. Hate to sit in a Bangkok hospital with large bills to pay saying, "WHY didn't I take precautions!" My father visited Africa and two tour mates got malaria. Ruined their trip and almost killed them. Do you know what elephantiasis is? A filarial parasite that is transmitted by mosquitoes and blocks blood vessels. Favorite treatment is to cut open a vessel, tie on end of the worm to a match stick, and twist-pull a little. Pull again the next day. Trick is not to break its body. Elephantiasis pictures of affected penises have been shown. How do you cure a 132 pound scrotum? Simple. Surgical resection.

I did spray repellant every day in Pattaya because I read reports of Dengue outbreaks during the summer last year there. Last year Halloween experienced a super flood. Same thing twice last month. The mosquitoes are very small. Tiny enough to think there's no mosquitoes around. Smaller than the Aedes Aegypti species. So easy to dismiss them. As a doctor I take them seriously and always double check with the WHO warnings of every country I plan to visit along with terrorist activities. Be safe, be responsible, and be careful. Take nothing for granted and trust no one and nothing.

Comment

I have been always advised by my Thai contacts, not to go to Chang Mai as there is no action, there are no ladyboys to take back to your hotel. Please advise.

Comment

Thanks for the update. Then I shan't go. I didn't even like Phuket. Just one Bangla Street for all the action. Full of rude LB's. So stuck up and few. Better to go to Pattaya Beach. Plentiful numbers of LB's and friendlier. I would continue to stick with BKK and Pattaya. Can anybody tell me in Huang Kway is a nice place to visit? I hear that's where the BKK LB's live, work, and play.

Comment

Well i think traditionally in Chiang Mai that Simon Cabaret was the best place to find ladyboys there.
                  So this place is probably has a good selection of willing ladyboys. Still Chiang Mai is just not a party town.
                  There is many ladyboys there and a good portion of them in university, which means it is hard to connect with them.

If you mean Huay Kwang, I think I replied to you about this on another thread.
                  I used to stay up there with my GF and they live all over the place, they are not concentrated in one area.
                  That area contains many entertainment districts for young people. So many of the ladyboys may go there to party and eat but there is no ladyboy establishments,
                  but some places that they may frequent with their friends.
                  The condo i stayed in last trip at Sukhumvit 75 was full of ladyboys but I only met them because I was staying with my GF. Otherwise I'm not sure how I would have met them.

You will also find ladyboys in the night market and surrounding restaurants that are open but most of them show up there later after the bars and clubs close.
                  There used to be a plastic surgery place but they can still get cheap nails, hair, clothes and all that stuff.
                  You would be best to go up to the night market on a weekend night around the time the bars close or later, that is a good time to check it out and possibly run into ladyboys.
                  Other than that you should ask a ladyboy to take you up there to eat or whatever so you can know where exactly to go.
                  You also might be disappointed staying up there.

Like Chiang Mai, there is lots of ladyboys around but it is harder to meet them.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I just remembered something interesting when I visited Rio de Janeiro to help them celebrate their 2001 New Year. I would walk all over the place looking for the prettiest girls and LB's. Even walked the whole lengths of Rio and Copacabana Beaches. The Help Disco is the center of action on Avenida de Atlanica so visited every night. All this walking and hunting takes a lot of energy out of you. I am happy to share with you a very helpful technique finding the best boys or girls in any town. Just stand outside your hotel door. You will see lots of good lookers exiting with big smiles. I just wait until the johns kiss them goodbye then approach them. You might like to make a date for a later hour since they are spent or tired, plan for the next day, or bang em NOW. This still works in Pattaya. After eating breakfast I would exit my hotel and walk up and down Soi 8. Lots of happy hookers with sleepy eyes coming out of hotel lobbies. I just ask them what bars they work at and to draw me a map. You can get as low as 3 or as high as 10 possibilities. Then I go to Mike's Shopping Center swimming pool on the top 8th floor and study my choices while getting a tan. Life is good. Hope this helps.

Comment

Yes, Crag. I remember you sent me info about your experiences in HK. Just curious if anything changed since then. I will take a hike there with my camera during the day and night times next time I visit BKK. Love wandering around to places I've never been to before and seeing the darker sides of the city. Gotta see everything because I may never pass this way again. Just up the street north from the Asoke intersection. Thailand is such a fascinating city. Everywhere you go you can see the most beautiful girls and LBs in all of Asia. The city is very old and dirty with modern skyscrapers mixed in. So much to eat, buy, see, touch, and experience. That's why I look forward to my fifth visit soon. BTW, did you notice it's 34.5 Bahts to the dollar? We can thank Mr. Chan Ocha for that. Long live the junta.

Comment

Well there is only a handful of shemales around Copacabana at best, mostly it was girls working out there when i was there in 2002. We also went to HELP nearly every night however we brought our own shemales. I was taken to shemale street where there was up to 100 working on one block. Unfortunately most hotels in Rio don't allow guest anymore apparently.
                        I doubt your trick would work in Chiang Mai unless you are staying right near some bars. There is some places and ladyboys on the street but just doesn't compare to Bangkok or Pattaya. For ladyboys nothing really compares to Bangkok and Pattaya, Nana Plaza is slowly becoming all ladyboys it seems.

If you are out looking around places that may have ladyboys, they are very hard to find during the day and are much like vampires many of them.
                        As i say this cabaret is a good bet to meet ladyboys in Chiang Mai if you follow what Rxpharm says and there other smaller shows and venues.
                        Also street action but probably not that late. I find ladyboys are the best ones to tell you where to find more ladyboys.
                        It's possible there could be quite a number of Chiang Mai LBs on Thai Friendly too.

My Canadian dollar is 26 baht to the dollar so things aren't so good for me.
                        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                        X