X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you dial bkk from us

I know you need to dial 011 and then I think 66 and it is different if it is a cell phone number. Please advise as how to do it. Thanks.

You are right. Just drop the "0" in the cell prefix and continue dialing. For example, Cell phones are usually noted with number like 06-123-4567. So to dial from us would be 011-66-6-123-4567.

Comment

i thought it was just 0066 than drop your 0?

Comment

Its harder to call BKK than to just get on a plane and go there.

Comment

Jman had it right;;

Natalies number looks like this in Thailand; 01-618-4702

from the US it looks like this; 011-661-618-4702

Believe me, when I am in here in the states I call Thailand at least 3 times per week and that is how to do it. Not sure how to do it from other countries, may be the same.

Comment

Oilman,

In most other countries of the world you are right, the int'l prefix is 00 then the country code, etc. But of course we in the US always have to be different so our int'l prefix is 011. Who knows why?

Comment

How much do you guys pay to call Cell phones in Thailand from the USA?

You can get it for only 12 cents per minute using Voice Over IP @ http://www.vonage.com/

Comment

Lefty has a special service that he uses that is only about 15 cents per minute; I have a special deal from AT&T that is about 20 cents per minute because I call there so often.

So Bam, for you when you call there it costs about 1 'loon' for 6 minutes? and 1 "toonie" for 13 minutes? cool!

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ April 23 2005,11:16)
                  Lefty has a special service that he uses that is only about 15 cents per minute;  I have a special deal from AT&T that is about 20 cents per minute because I call there so often.
                  Call a mobile phone in Thailand for less than 10 cents CLICK HERE!

This may save you a few shekels, JaiDee...
                  Attached Files

Comment

If you are REALLY strapped for cash then this is the cheapest I have seen so far...

Less than 8 cents a minute to dial a mobile in Thailand!
                    Attached Files

Comment

good voip phone system
                      International Phone Call Communication, International SMS And Voice Service, Voip Phone System, voip phone, ip phone. Ant Tone,Inc.

Comment

Try downloading LINE app on your cell phone. This is the best way to communicate. Like emailing on steroids. You can either search your date/friend by phone number. Just choose the country she's in in the top box (Thailand) and the 10-digit phone number in the bottom box. Second option is to type in her LINE name. Communicating is ultra fast. Can even send photos by the dozens fast and easy. Can also call your date free in Thailand for a limit number of minutes. All you need in Thailand is free WIFI to talk via LINE. So Google LINE app and download it now. Once you discover how nice this app is you will load on every friend's telephone number and talk to everybody. Just two problems. The other party has to have a LINE connection or you can't connect. Second, you cannot load LINE onto another laptop or cell phone so this means only one app per computer and no more. No can alternate between laptop and cell phone. This is really inconvenient. Buddy, this is the best advice you'll ever get. Wish somebody has told me how to do this 5 years ago! Now I can text to all my friends in real time real fast. Making appointments by the dozens and instant appointments in seconds. Running out of sperm if I keep doing this all the time. LINE is the new email. Why spend any money when you can do this FREE. DO IT NOW!

Comment

Working...
                        X