X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-planning!

I'm a creature of habit. I don't like new things and I don't like surprises. I'll stick to the same small set of gals that I like and try to pre-plan it if I can.

Mind you, I'm an old git!

So how about you? Are you more adventurous than me? Have you been burned by pre-planning your trip? Do you get off the plane with no clue what you are gonna screw in the next couple of hours?

Tell tell tell!
    Never' Been burned before' Grrr' :(
    0%
    Never' Just wait and see what happens.
    0%
    Usually, with my regular gals'
    0%
    Sometimes, with my regular gals'
    0%
    Sometimes, with someone special/new'
    0%
    I meet the same gal every trip.
    0%
    I meet the same gals each trip'
    0%
    Pre-plan every move'
    0%
    It varies from trip to trip.
    0%
    My option isn't covered here.
    0%

I always take some of the girls I have had before.
    But everytime there are someone new and more nice....

The worst is when I set up a meeting with a girl I only seen on internet, it have never been as expected.
    Do not marry a Thai girl.
    Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Originally posted by (Wethair @ Sep. 08 2005,23:10)
      The worst is when I set up a meeting with a girl I only seen on internet, it have never been as expected.
      I wish we could put this quote on a plaque for everyone to see

Unfortunately, I always advise people not to pre-plan and then I do it myself! got burned a few times and ended up kind of committed to girls I really didn't like as much as I thought I would, so I do it rarely now. but I make mistakes now and again and set shit up that I regret later, must have something to do with the boredom around here and the anticipation of a future trip.

playing things by ear is probably best, especially for guys that want to butterfly.

Comment

I pre-plan just for a little piece of mind then all goes right in the shitter as soon as I hit the door into Cascade Bar. Don't know why I keep to this routine, maybe old timers disease is starting to catch up with me.

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 09 2005,00:03)
          I'm a creature of habit. I don't like new things and I don't like surprises.
          Hey Stogie, you only lived on three continents (that I know of) and had the major leauge cajones to give up everything and move to the Land of Smiles to be with a sweetie that you hadn't actually met yet! With a cock no less!

If you're an old git, whatever the fuck a git is, that what are WE? Me thinks we have met the enemy and it is us.

As for me, I think I've gotten the extreme butterflying out of my system, and for now, at least, I prefer to be with with a couple of jai dee gals who do it for me. So, I want to make sure she's around when I arrive.

Comment

The same gal meets me at the airport everytime and for the rest of the month im trying to get rid of her

Comment

Working...
            X