X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, where are you? No more Phoenix?
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Sep. 09 2005,17:45)
      Dude, where are you?  No more Phoenix?
      Paradise, California........  

One hour North of Sacramento. A very small town of about 17,000 people.  I bought  1 & 1/2 Acre's  deep in the Sticks with the Bears, squirels and some pretty mean mountain Lions.

I love it up here,  Just 10minutes from the Grocery Store but Far enough away from the city of Chico which is about 20minutes away.

My front yard is on the Edge of a canyon about 5,000 ft up, and my back yard is nothing but Pine Tree's and Critters & Rivers. Some Beautiful WaterFalls here Too.  

This is why I've been Off the Air for awhile.  I am finally settled in, Just got most of my Utilities turned on Yesterday and My Cable Modem Today thru''''' Comcast.   No use for CELL PHONES up here,  NO SIGNAL.  Needless to say I was very Happy to find Cable Modem Service up here.  Dish Network Looked at my place and Laughed stating I'll never get a Signal up here unless I cut some Tree's.

So I replied;  "  Would''ya Like ta' come down Yonder and have a Tree-Hugging Party?  I reckon the Mrs' wouldnt Mind.
      By the way son,, You got'a pretty mouth, and Ya Look good in them jeans boy. wana cum inside for a spell?" HeeeUck,,,,HeeeUck,,,

My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Sep. 09 2005,14:25)
         MY DIAPER'S FILL UP FAST......................... ........

..... .... Go Browns,
        Welcome back Mirimark!

Comment

Working...
        X