X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ts scene in l.a.?

This is off topic, I know, but... I'm 56 and I'm desperate to meet Asian TS in Los Angeles that aren't hung up on the age issue!!! Are there places in Los Angeles for guys like me? Or am I stuck with having to get someone off Eros.com and pay $3-400 per hour...? ...or gut it out and get blue balls waiting to go to the REAL los?

sorry, Hoyan, but it sounds like you already know the answers!

and this thread is not really off-topic

girls in LA Express and Eros will be pricey and probably not give very good service.   Club 7969 has TS nights on friday and monday..... some of the girls there are not hookers but most of the very hot ones are;  you could get lucky there, give it a try.

Fancy lighters knows that scene well, I will bump this thread until he see's it

Comment

I suspect that if you hit other clubs in the West Hollywood area, you're likely to encounter other TSes.

Actually, while I was in Beijing, I decided that it didn't hurt to just be upfront with people. If you ask, people may point you in the right direction. I asked a lot, and eventually met one TS. I know that I could have stopped much earlier than I did, but I decided the hell with it.

Going to gay bars might help. I did see some femboys at such bars in Beijing, some of whom looked like they were just taking their first steps as LBs, and were likely to go much further.

So...in the end, if you're looking for P4P, then the answers are above. If you want to invest a lot more time, then there are other options. Finally, realize that those in stealth mode may be very hard to find, unless you make your preferences known to others.
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

If you are serious about a relationship you can watch the following:

http://www.tgpersonals.com/

A wide variety of transgender women, some of them Asian, post ads looking for love, sex, friends, etc. It takes a while but you can meet some genuinely nice people especially if you're in a major metropolitan area. Unless they are actively hooking it's probably even more difficult for them to meet someone who's interested in a relationship because stealth mode is a necessity to maintain jobs and other relationships. Imagine the difficulty if they meet someone that they like and likes them and then they have to break the news that their gender is or was male. Most guys are thick as a brick about gender subjects and at best will run screaming, at worst they will kill you.

Comment

Originally posted by (HoyanT @ Sep. 06 2005,01:35)
          This is off topic, I know, but... I'm 56 and I'm desperate to meet Asian TS in Los Angeles that aren't hung up on the age issue!!! Are there places in Los Angeles for guys like me? Or am I stuck with having to get someone off Eros.com and pay $3-400 per hour...? ...or gut it out and get blue balls waiting to go to the REAL los?
          Dude, as JD said, I think you already know the answer.

If you're rich, you'll have no problems. If not, get your ass to Thailand. Sorry, but that's the truth.

There are some HOT asian bitches in LA, but they either want sugar daddys (whom they'll cheat on whenever they can), or they want some young buff bad boy's that will treat them like shit.

In your case, I'd say get your ass to Thailand. Forget about LT relationships and get your rocks off.

OTOH, if you want some asian ts slut for the evening who will make your dick spin, Peanuts is as good a place as any (and, frankly, better than most in the USA) to find one. But it'll cost u $$'s ($$'s better spent on a ticket to the LOS imho).

And if u go, frankly I advise u to look for the latin ts's. They're Much hotter, and much more PASSIONATE (as hookers go). The asian Ts's in Los Angeles think their shit doesn't stink. But the latinas have it over them hands down when it comes to raw sexual passion (at least in the USA).

That's just the way it is.

(does this sound too harsh?)

Bring on the bitches!

Comment

excellent post and not too harsh at all IMO

sometimes the truth hurts but fancy spells it out well here, and from my limited exposure to TS hookers in the states I can concur with what he says.  There is nothing like the real thing; save your pennies and get over to Thailand and forget relationships here.  That's what I do, just spend as much time in LOS as possible and fuck my brains out there and then when I am here masturbation is king    

I am sure there are many others..... Pigdogg, Bartman, Randyman  myself and a whole slew of us would rather just wait and save for fun trips than hang out with trash here in the states. By the way, if you are 56 now are you not nearing your retirement? just do what thousands of others do and make Thailand your home, it's very cheap to live and there are TS all over the place.

Comment

Some info on the Blacklite and the Lodge, two other LB friendly bars in LA. I have heard very good things about Blacklite, if (mainly Latin) pros are what you want.

http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb....=268345

Comment

The Backlite is a hole in the wall dump. Very nasty, and not very safe. I wouldn't even park my car in the area. Unlikely to meet anyone worth banging there, very unlikely.

The Lodge is somewhat better than the Backlit (would be hard to be worse!). It took over when the Queen Mary closed down. The good news is that it's the only place to go on Saturday nights for TS fans. The bad news is that most of the queens there are scary old nasty. If you want to meet ex football players in dresses (I shit you not!), it's the place to go.

Hey, you might get lucky . . . Best bet though in all of LA is Peanuts (7969 Santa Monica Blvd.). Suggest going on Monday nights, as it's less crowded with tourist, but still lots of TS hookers.

But based upon this chap's original post, I still suggest he save his $$'s and get to LOS.
                Bring on the bitches!

Comment

what is LOS?
                  and a Thai ladyfriend of mine said that one US dollar in Thaland is 40 there? If that is true, you could probably make out with 100K and have a pretty good life there.:laugh:

Comment

just save your money and go to Thailand like Jaidee said but another thing other than great ladyboys is that the country is really a cool place.

Comment

Originally posted by (bluekarma @ Sep. 11 2005,21:05)
                      what is LOS?
                      and a Thai ladyfriend of mine said that one US dollar in Thaland is 40 there? If that is true, you could probably make out with 100K and have a pretty good life there.:laugh:
                      LOS - Land of Smiles

You can find current exchange rates at Universal Currency Converter

Current rates at time of posting are

1 AUD = 31.6996 THB
                      1 USD = 40.9357
                      1 GBP = 75.2633

Based on a previous thread where a few of the locals said you could proably live reasonably comfortably in LOS for between 60-100K THB per month. Your 100K USD would last you between 4-5 years at that rate. So not sure that will take you into retirement.

Comment

Working...
                      X