X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The philanthropist

U guys don't know, but I do a tiny version of Philanthropy sometimes, for LBs.

So, my very good and beautiful friend May, of Cascades, has fairly bad teeth, at least, they could use improvment. And she's so beautiful, it's a shame the cant' finish that last part of perfection. Technically, she has "crowding" in the jaws and discoloring.

So, I thought, wouldn't that be nice to help her fix her teeth? I thought paying for braces would be nice. And, I've taken the principle that once you commit, you cannot retract.

Errr, so far, after 3 visits to the dentist, we've discovered she needs 4 wisdom teeth out, 4 fillings, bleaching, and the crowding is quite tricky. Total cost about 155,000 Baht !!!! (about $4K USD) So I have to keep my word so we've arranged something where I pay her bar fine, but no other charges for a very long time, when I take her out.

Through all of this I've learned a few things.

a. LB teeth are pretty bad! These girls just don't have the money or even more simply, the knowledge, of how to keep the mouth healthy.

b. The dentist told me the hormones (oestrogen) are known to cause "crowding", where the jaw is just too small for the teeth, so some teeth end up going behind others. This might be why you see a lot of LBs with braces. I have to research this one, but that's what this dentist said.

c. There are very good dental clinics in Bangkok.

d. Best to check your commitment cost before you make it! And my advice, both from personal morals, and from the perspective of your reputation in the LB community, is keep to your commitments, even if they end up being a little more onerous than you thought. Granted, this one is extreme, but I know all you guys make small commitments, like go shopping, buy this or that, or whatever.

All that being said, I'm happy to do something for her she could never do on her own and I'm anxious in 1.5 years, to see the final result!

My other philanthropy items were and are...I helped pay all of Phupae's costs for Miss Tiffany; also surprisingly high (20,000 Baht!!!!). And I offered to help another girl with her Acne; no idea on that one yet, but I presume not so bad. And I'm giving a "cheap" job to another LB to help me on some photoshoots.

Finally, provided Stewart lives through my fatwah, and my blond twin returns, I'm looking at a small loan to her to start her own salon (near me ).

Wow, they begin taking estrogen before their jaws have fully developed? I guess I wasn't aware of that.
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I paid to get some wisdom teeth removed too.
      I think girls and LB in Thailand generally have good teeth, but like everywhere there are exceptions. Dental care is excellent.

As for braces, its just normal for Thais to get braces later in life then kids do in the states, from a medical viewpoint I have no idea why. But socially braces are COOL, you'll see girls wearing different color rubber bands to match their outfit and they even sell FAKE BRACES for girls who want them buy don't need them.
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by
        Finally, provided Stewart lives through my fatwah, and my blond twin returns, I'm looking at a small loan to her to start her own salon (near me ).

Near you? Cool, you know how close my hotel is to your place!
        Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Sep. 10 2005,10:54)
          U guys don't know, but I do a tiny version of Philanthropy sometimes, for LBs.
          Ive tried believe me but to no avail with my recent fling. I offerd to pay for English lessons for as long as it takes to get a decent standard. She said its cheaper to get a Univ tutor to do it for free.....sometimes you just cant give it away..

She wears braces also with pink studs, very cute.

btw
          That price sounds high though Zig. I use a good dentist down Silom opp Calif  fitness and for what you were quotes seems high although i suppose its more complex than imagined. I had 4 fillings and some other shit and it wasnt even 2K. Thais dont have anasthetic either and nor did i (teeth on edge or what LOL).

One suppose that if i stick around next time ill be ambushed by the parents for the serious stuff ( breasts etc etc) and thats up in the $$$ bracket that you mentioned. I can afford it no problem but i think to shell out more than 40K at a time its got to be a relationship, for me anyway.

Comment

good job Ziggy, better than handing these girls cash for Lord knows what or taking them to some useless place like Emporium or Siam Square to drop big cash on brand name bullshit to impress their friends.

My philanthropic duties will go out to all girls I know and like who are considering SRS surgery; if they will simply wait 3 more years to contemplate their decision further and decide that is what they REALLY want than I will pay for half, about 40,000-50,000 baht. Hopefully the 3-year waiting period will be enough to talk them out of it.

Comment

Tomcat, I discovered my dentist is 2 x normal rate! By accident, getting a foot massage, I asked the girl how much her braces were and they cost 50K. My dentist was 100K, so, yep, I'm going to get a 2nd opinion.

Many girls start oestrogen before puberty, though not all. As oestrogen greatly impacts bone growth, that's why the side effect on the mouth and teeth (which are bones).

I know a great experiment. The twins. One took lots of oestrogen at a young age, one didn't. The blond (my wife, Stewart), has small feet, wrists, very, very slighly smaller dick, slightly smaller shouldsers, and very feminine face. The twin is the opposite in all those, in a slight way, even though I think she takes the same amount of oestrogen now. I have never seen an article on long-term effects, but from the old LBs I've seen, it would seem the oestrogen doesn't work for a long period of time, i.e., they all look like men at 40.

Comment

I remember a few years ago a very feminine Ladyboy in Obsessions telling me she started hormones at the age of 12 and that her Grandmother was buying them for her. That€™s Thailand for yeah!

Comment

this happens all the time

Comment

Originally posted by
                    The blond (my wife, Stewart)
                    You are safe.....you said the magic words...."small dick"

And I'm in love with your ex-wife anyway!
                    Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
                    X