X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good hearted lbs

Ok, I have seen plenty of big dick (juu yay), little dick (juu lek), no dick (my mii juu), big tits (nom yay), little tits (khay daaw), can come (set day), and can't come (set may day) posts since I joined a year or two ago.

But one thing that I am curious about is some of your experiences with the even more subjective aspect of human beings, which is personality.

Now, I know that for those who come here one or two weeks a year, much of you are probably getting (and want) is the spin of the GFE fantasy. Fair enough.

But even in the realm of fantasy, surely some LBs stand tall as "good ones" and some perhaps less so.

For our members who live or have lived here, getting to know some of the girls over longer stretches of time may too have given you a good perspective on their unique personalities.

My question for the members here is: Who are some of the LBs who you feel are gems personality-wise and why? Maybe some are incredibly kind and good-hearted, others very sensitive, others really fun, and so on.

Don't worry - I am not trying to find a shortcut to mining your girls. Lord knows I am busy as is.

I just thought it might be nice to paint a broader portrait of some of the girls here, beyond pictures alone.

P

it's a tough question, Pistol, because I believe that almost every girl I ever meet over there basically has a good heart and are nice people. Really. But of course, as with everyone, even the good apples have somewhat of a bad side to them, something that could ruin that personality at the drop of a hat.

I could name at least 30-40 "good ones" if I really thought about it or came back to this post in about 8 hours, but for now I can name a few off the top of my head; Kai, Candy, Geng from Phuket, Dow in Pattaya, Nun in Pattaya, Nan now living in Sweden, Teresa/Talisha [not just all window dressing, she really IS a nice person!], Pang, Vicky in Cascades....... again, too many more to remember right now.

Comment

Moo from Pattaya, now a postie, but a pre-op in her ATS shoot, think it was June 04, is just an incredibly warm and sweet human being.

As someone here once said, a 6 in looks with a 10 attitude is much better than a 10 in looks with a 6 attitude!

Of course, on your next trip you can both!

Comment

To me personality is vital..the girl can be so-so in the looks department, but have a smoking hot personality that makes you want to devour her completely! I think that turns most of us.. A few of the girls here that have that trait, and its the ability to make you want to have sex with her if its the last thing you ever do! Sometimes, you can sense that even the photgrapher is turned on and if it werent for the assignment, he might just turn off the camera and jump in and get him some! My favorite girls that exude those rare qualities of Lust, Desire, Passion and Raw Sexuality are, and in no particular order:
        1. Natalie...seriously, this ladyboy just brings it..From the way her eyes look at you and beckon you to "come and taste this", her line from a video after she shot her sweet load and pointed to it and said those words(which made me cum many times), to her posing and showing off her sexy body(which may not be the best, but she carries it like it is! This babe will have guys wanting her well into her old age because she has all 4 qualities I mentioned earlier!
        2. Anney..from her sexy rail-thin body to her big eyes and even bigger cock, this girl loves sex and you can tell. She loves showing off her cock and you know she is always turned on. I love the way she squeaks when she is cumming. This girl holds nothing back and other than Natalie, I would sell my soul to have sex with this girl!
        3. Betinna..she is cute and demure but she absolutely opens up for sex! She has those slightly sad eyes that make you want to hold her and protect her, but she is an animal sexually and cums like one too!
        4. Gigi...probably no other ladyboy combines sheer beauty and sexuality better than Gigi. She has the body of a goddess and she moves like a cat. Very into putting on a show and you can see she loves baring it all. This girl is very passable and looks almost caucasian especially her cock!5.Monica..What eyes! she has the most exotic look of any girl on here IMO. she also is sexy and plays to the camera quite well. Plus, she is full of the sticky white stuff we all like! Just an all-around yummy babe that captures your attention on first glance!
        There are a few others (Nika, Moo, May, Note, Phone(Most passable))but I think these LB's typify the qualities I most like and I am sure others as well, since these are among the Superstars of this site!

Comment

We've got a job for you if you're interested!

Comment

I don't think this question can really be answered. Because personality is sometimes a two-way thing. What I mean be that the personality that comes out depends on your interaction with her. For example, I've had absolutely terrible experiences with Kai and Talisha, whom JaeDee mentioned as his tops. But that is because he obviously had a great experience.

After taking Kai out all night partying, for free, with 2 of her friends, for the 2nd time by the way, I said I would pay her the next day, as I'd just run out of cash that night. I go to Obsessions like 5 times a week, so it's not like I'm running off. Now, frankly, paying her, not having sex, after having paid dinner, and a party (she knew this all along, as we'd done it before), she sent me an SMS saying "You fucking bullshiter. I hate you." or something to that effect. So, Kai, zero for me.

Talisha I brought over to my hotel when I wasn't living here. She sat down, and said "I want to order room service dinner first." I said no, let's have sex because that was what I was planning, not dinner, and she also got furiously pissed off, and I don't even think we had sex then (that was 4 years ago). Ergo, Talisha is off my list.

So I'm not saying these girls are evil, but for some reason we had bad experiences together, that showed me parts of their personality I don't care to experience ever again. Likewise, I know other guys who say the extreme opposite ot these girls.

A counter example is Donut. Someone said it was their worst LB experience ever. I've been with Donut at least 6 times or so, and every time was a wonderful experience. We clicked perfectly with her little quirky personality, cute outfits, good sex, and she always stayed over all night, and it was fun.

Thus, my advice is you come here, meet a girl, and see how you two feel together, because it won't be the same way we might feel. And, you never get to really, really know a LB, or anyone, unless you see them in good and bad situations, over a period of years. Also, it depends what you're looking for. May of Cascades in my room now, is a nice, quiet, very sweet girl. I take her when I want that. Anne of Obsessions is a fun party girl, I take her when I want to do that. Natalie of Cascades is just a pure sex animal, etc.

Comment

Now for me, they have to get hard and come, here are a few Ive been with that are great every time ive been with them, real nice and very good in bed. (not in order) 1)Teresa this was first Asian Lb I got with 6 years ago and still a great girl. 2) Vicky,(Cascades) ive only been with were once but am going to see her agin next time I am in Thailand if I can get Randyman off of her for a hour! 3) Natalie (KC3) I have not been with her in a long time because she is always gone and I cant stand to sit in the place and wait for here to get back ,that fucking music gives makes my head hurt. 4)Anney she plays her "u no take me I mad at u" games but she is nice and great in bed. 5)Lisa (Aom) great girl all around.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Sep. 11 2005,05:40)
                Kai and Talisha, whom JaeDee mentioned as his tops. But that is because he obviously had a great experience.

A counter example is Donut.
                just for the record I have never been with Talisha or Kai in a sexual manner, we are just friends. I thought this thread was about personality and I was just including them as nice girls who have impressed me but I have never slept with them.

Donut is another story, we have been together a few times as well and I like that one and think she is nice also; that is why I was so surprised to see that my friend Paul had a bad time with her.

Comment

Predicting the outcome of the mixture of complex components (two completely different personalities and their present state based on a day's, month's, year's events) would be magic of the highest order. Even the same people will likely have a different experience on another day. That said, there will be certain ladies who just have a better general attitude and good heart. The only way to suggest who those are is for a lot of guys to record their experiences. The really golden ones then get the benefit of their good attitude and the most of us who can only be there for a short time don't waste our time and baht on poor providers.

Comment

Originally posted by (starwheel @ Sep. 11 2005,09:08)
                    That said, there will be certain ladies who just have a better general attitude and good heart.  The only way to suggest who those are is for a lot of guys to record their experiences.  The really golden ones then get the benefit of their good attitude and the most of us who can only be there for a short time don't waste our time and baht on poor providers.
                    Exactly what I was getting at, Starwheel.  Well said.  It was that general attitude and good heart I was getting at which tends to shine through even in difficult circumstances.

I suppose the difficulty in the question I posed was that perhaps most of us meet these girls for short periods and sitautions which, for lack of a better word, are transactional.  

The time period issue is a problem because you might meet a LB the night after she had a huge night of partying and she is feeling nasty or hung over.  You meet her that post party night, she is unresponsive or just wants to get the hell home to her own bed, and she is gone.  Just one of possible many examples.  Noone can be "on" all the time.

Or, you might meet a LB who is having financial issues that month and is trying to ramp up her income generation on that golden day you meet her.  

So, I agree it was a tough question.

But through all the ups and downs, I feel that patterns still emerge and that the good ones still rise to the top.

Thanks guys for your super responses.  It was also interesting to see how different people interpreted the personality question.  For some, it is about personality in the sack, while for others it was more general.

Great reading!

Comment

Working...
                    X