X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video reviewer terrible!

This person, whoever you are..sucks IMO humble opinion! I was looking thru this video guide and clicking on the various ladyboys and thought what would make a ladyboy a 5 star as opposed to not gettng as many stars. It became apparant that the reviewer is biased BIGTIME towards cute feminine ladyboys and not the combination of beauty and sexuality! Conversely, many of the girls he had a 2-3 stars are awesome and can cum too! They may not be as hot as a 5 Star girl in the looks but they make up for it in other ways that turn me, and I am sure many other gys, on! He had only 1 ladyboy correct as a 5 Star. One! Areeya, no doubt is amazing and probably the hottest girl ever on this site. Others he had at 5 stars are at best 3-4 stars and are Peuw(looks like a boy), Praw(cute, tiny cock, no cum), Ponlieu(no cum), Saigon(ru kidding?? she is fat and so-so looks),Chompoo(nice body, no cumshot). In my opinion, if a ladyboy can't cum, she doesnt get that 5th star, no matter how hot she looks! I have been turned on by many of the girls he only gave 2 stars to..Rikka(not badlooking but shoots a big load), Danita(very cute boyish ladyboy that shoots the BIGGEST LOAD on this site), Patricia(big cumshot). Some of these 2-3 star girls are sexual dynamos!
    It's ashame you let some guy who is merely judging ladyboys on passability and not the other traits like passion and heat AND the ability to CUM! Take a poll, and see how important a cumshot is to the members!
    Attached Files

Stars are subjective.  the actual reviews are quite good IMHO.  Both body type and cum shots are generally mentioned so one has a good idea if it's your type of video.  I was very impressed with the actual descriptions.

For me, a cumshot is an important criteria, as is looks.  But most important is how they interact with the camera.  for example jessica from the PI, who i believe is not reviewed, is not a classic beauty and i even forget if there's a cumshot but she is hot for the camera(man).

But yes the reviewer does suck ladyboy dick!    

Comment

Looking thru the reviews again, I'm even more impressed, even if I don't agree with the stars. For example, Trish loses a star cause she's talking so much, but the review mentions the talking and her converstion and flirting makes it a very memorable set.

In a sentence or two, you get a good idea if it's your type of girl. So skip the stars and go with the reviews which are right on.

Comment

Natti is a 5 star girl .....

http://www.asian-ts.com/cgi-bin....7;t=249

Comment

Ummm, he is talking about video here Bam, and Natti didn't have one

I will let Stogie deal with this, they are his reviews and are obviously skewed towards putting the vids in a favorable light for the website

Comment

All reviews are subjective and the person who is reviewing these videos may well be using his own preference when giving the stars but as PD mentioned just read the actual review which describes the content which is normally not far wrong.

Originally posted by
            You are also being subjective when saying "It's ashame you let some guy who is merely judging ladyboys on passability and not the other traits like passion and heat AND the ability to CUM! Take a poll, and see how important a cumshot is to the members
            This is your subjective take on the videos which is cool, but just because you enjoy the ladyboy's who can get it up and cum, does not mean that is what all of us are looking for.

Comment

ya, I remember when we first staretd doing "interviews"..... some gys would write to me and say "hey, that is cool, can we get some more interviews like that; I enjoy hearing the girls chat and tell us their thoughts". Others would write and say "why is there some guy talking to the girls during the video, it ruins it". LOL

as always,

Comment

Hi - Thanks for your comments about the videos in the Video Locator
                which is HERE!

The reviews are based on many factors and these include the amount of clips, the video quality and other variables that don't include the actual model.

The model is judged on her attitude, sexiness and appearance as well as a general 'feel' I got from the video. A sexy girl may be immobile in 3 clips which means that she won't get 5 stars. An average girl may be very horny and interesting in 10 clips and get an extra star!

For the members I have tried to be honest with my reaction (against the complete approval of the boss!) so that time isn't wasted clicking on to a girl where you have unreal expectations...

But, in the end, it's just my opinion!

Thanks, again, for sharing your thoughts and I'd be interested in any others about the Video Locator also...

Cheers,

SB
                Attached Files

Comment

I quite like the video reviews.  Keep em coming, Stogie!

Not to open a can of worms (and work) for you, but I suppose if people had opinions they wanted to share about the flics, they could send them to you and you could include them under your master reviews?

Just a thought, but more work, I know.

Comment

Working...
                  X