• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For ya ppl

http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conw.../Nungning.html
    Do not marry a Thai girl.
    Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Looks cute and smart also...... but despite how smart she is someone else wrote this, you can tell

and despite the fact that she lives in Trang and most guys from here will never go anywhere near there I betcha quite a few have already written her or will from her link on that page. come on, be honest!

Comment

Not me ! I like Trang but not post-ops ! What's the point please ?

Comment

Goddamn, I am in love.
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Sep. 09 2005,05:28)
            Looks cute and smart also...... but despite how smart she is someone else wrote this, you can tell

and despite the fact that she lives in Trang and most guys from here will never go anywhere near there I betcha quite a few have already written her or will from her link on that page. come on, be honest!
            Seems I'm traipsing after JD in the threads.

JD, I think you're right that someone else helped, but only a little as there are a lot of grammatical idiosyncracies that no native speaker of English would use, most of them are peculiar errors. So, I think that while she doesn't speak broken English, I bet she did much of the work and had someone polish it just a little... I suppose Lynn may have done some work. Who knows.

Anyway, all the best to her. It sounds like she's quite an attractive and successful professional.

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Sep. 09 2005,07:45)
              Goddamn, I am in love.  
              There is a link to her e-mail
              Click on it..click on it
              Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by (Looker @ Sep. 09 2005,06:07)
                Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Sep. 09 2005,07:45)
                Goddamn, I am in love.
                There is a link to her e-mail
                Click on it..click on it
                I wondered about it. I suppose by now she's getting tons of emails from horndogs around the world.

And what do I say? "Dearest and fairest lady, I am the great post-op lover...."

Writing from so far away is probably pointless. She didn't exactly write that she's looking for penpals or that she's heading my way anytime soon.

Comment

Hi POL, sent you a PM regarding web cam info for one of your top 12 favourites! Hope you find it useful.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Sep. 09 2005,09:21)
                    I wondered about it.  I suppose by now she's getting tons of emails from horndogs around the world.

And what do I say?  "Dearest and fairest lady, I am the great post-op lover...."

Writing from so far away is probably pointless.  She didn't exactly write that she's looking for penpals or that she's heading my way anytime soon.
                    Well..it depends..
                    If you think you are just another horndog, then your thinking may not be that wrong
                    If instead you have more serious intentions than "a shag perhaps one day when I pass by there and got nothing better to do" maybe it's worth trying.
                    TV/TS do not easily find love, so any honest and genuine proposal it's hardly sent to the dust bin
                    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

POL, if u date her, there are many islands near Trang.You can go from island to island by longtail even though thy're maybe 15-20 miles apart. Very cool. But only Dec-April cause water somewhat otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Sep. 09 2005,09:02)
                        POL, if u date her, there are many islands near Trang.You can go from island to island by longtail even though thy're maybe 15-20 miles apart. Very cool. But only Dec-April cause water somewhat otherwise.
                        Aargh, you're just making the situation worse.

Comment

Put her in a hotel room with JD for 2 hrs ...
                          Dont know if her career will hit the heights she expects,,

One thing I know is,,Her financial position will exelerate no-end.

Swampy

Comment

I actually started talking to Nungning a few years ago. Her picture was on face-pic and we were communicating quite a bit until late last year when things sort of died off. She does sound very lovely, but never actually met her. I honestly think this one is looking for true love and would never ever model for this site or any others.

We nearly crossed paths but missed each other by a few days in Pattaya. She was there for some conference.

POL I would say contact her why not?

Comment

impressed with NungNing !

Comment

Working...
                              X