Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya scenes and miss tiff

GreatBonus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Makes me homesick, well I gi=uess I don't live in the LOS so I guess it makes me sick of home!

ATS Rocks

Haha, I hope the prevailing sentiment is the same as yours, PD.........I can just see the whiners coming out now with their "what are these street scenes of Pattaya doing on a ladyboy website, that has nothing to do with Ladyboys".

and that is why those 2 series were Bonus series, the regular allotment of ladyboy videos is intact

Comment

What are these street scenes of Pattaya doing on a ladyboy website, that has nothing to do with Ladyboys...

Comment

Think the narrator was hoping from the Discovery Channel might discover him.

"You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals so let's do what they do on Discovery Channel"

Comment

The video quality of the beauty pagent was very sub-standard. Way too much jumping about, the image quality just was lousy, did the person shooting this ever hear of image stabilization? While I think the intent was very worthwhile, the end result just did not do it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by (PogueMahone @ Sep. 12 2005,02:13)
            The video quality of the beauty pagent was very sub-standard.  Way too much jumping about, the image quality just was lousy, did the person shooting this ever hear of image stabilization?  While I think the intent was very worthwhile, the end result just did not do it for me.

JD- FWIW, I thought both extras were great!!  Thanks bud.

Comment

it was just a guy in the audience with a portable video camera from about 100 feet away and with bad lighting.

I think considering the conditions they came out pretty good.

Comment

Working...
              X