X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From stick this week suzie wong

From this week's Stickman - "In a move that will turn off some customers, Suzie Wong in Soi Cowboy now has at least one katoey dancing topless...and arguably she looks better than some of the girls! Several of her (I think that is the right word?) friends come in to visit making the scene complete with their exaggerated feminine mannerisms and shrieking. Other than her, the rest of the dancers are generally very pleasant on the eye."

This was later corrected as follows:

"An error appeared in the column when it was originally published stating that there was a katoey in Suzie Wong in Soi Cowboy. That was a screw up on my part and there aren't any such katoeys in there at all. Katoey lovers need to look elsewhere. Apologies to Suzie Wong for that. As was put the earlier edition which was true, the rest of the dancers are generally very pleasant on the eye."

Seems to be a quick retraction. Wonder who put the pressure on and whether it really is true. I have a friend works there. Will try to confirm next time I go in.

Comment

Stickman and his folks are notoriously homophobic, which includes their conception of ladyboys. No real grasp of gender issues other than man on top of woman. These punters are totally blinders on.

Comment

Stickman also hates the owner of Suzy Wong (who also owns Sheba and Playschool) so I am not surprised at anything bad he says. SW is the best bar in Soi Cowboy, and Stickman is a fool.

Comment

Working...
        X