X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-mail problems?

please, if anyone mails in to the website and there is no response within 24 hours, please write back to me ASAP. If there is no immediate response, it means that i never got the original e-mail in the first place. Because when i see an e-mail I answer it, and I check my e-mail 2 or 3 times per day and will always reply.

some guys have written me lately and said 'perhaps you didn't see my first e-mail so i will try again.....'; i promise you if that was the case i didn't see the first one. with all the viruses and spam and other shit going on, it is hard to maintain a spam-free mailbox; i get about 300 letters per day and 250 of them are junk. the valid ones all stay in my box and get answered in turn; if something is missed or deleted first time, simply re-send.

the 2 main addresses are like so;

[email protected] and [email protected]

we keep AOL because we like their mail program, and they are easy to sort and keep an up-to-the-minute address book, but we also have these 2 addresses which get checked every day;

[email protected] and [email protected]

Thanks and sorry if you have had any problems recently; we are getting pretty busy these days, which is a good thing.

Jon

Working...
X