X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catching up

well, i have caught up with all the comings and goings regarding this website for the past week or so and it's great to see that this board is so active now and we  have so many people  posting and  keeping it busy.  almost too much!  If I miss 2 or 3 days because I am travelling, it seems like i miss so much shite, and i have to spend an hour just catching up with all the stuff.   but thats great; what we have always wanted is a very active forum and a place where people could feel at home and share their thoughts and experiences and  tell us whatever is on your minds.  It seems like we have succeeded  there, and having original people like  Stogie,Salma, Christo,  Lefty, Ken and all the rest of the regular contributors up here is a great benefit to this site, believe me.

Please realize that  I can not always read this  forum every day, although I certainly do try.  I travel quite a bit and my e-mail takes up at least 3 hours a day, and selling this site takes up another couple hours. So forgive me if I can't always read these very valuable posts and as i have said, if you have something that you need to tell me or ask me directly,  just click on the  "contact"  link in the members area and it will lead to me.  I am the only one who reads there and I can guarantee that  you will get a reply withing 24 hours, usually within 2 or 3 actually.

Thanks again to everyone who has made this  forum so  popular and such a fun place to hang around;  your contributions are  greatly appreciated.

Jon

Working...
X