X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temptations update

I was in Temptations for about 1/2 hour in May..... this is the bar on the 2nd floor of Nana Plaza and seems to attract all the "leftovers" from the walk-around crowd outside or girls who have been tossed out of the other Nana Bars. Despite the fact that my best buddy Eyeball works there, I can't say too much about this place; it is very cramped and small and the talent level is always varying too much. some nights total dogs and some night all hotties, inlcuding our cover model Areeya who worked there for a while, as well as Aum, Pim [remember her? ex-Obsessions?], Kiki from Casanova, Tar, Mickey and various others depending on the day of the week and whether they report for work at this place or go out smoking crack.

Not a bad place and certainly better than any ladyboy bar in the USA as well as probably the UK and Aus [never been to either place, sorry], but still only number 4 in Nana Plaza and number 5 in BKK. About 15-25 girls per night, small stage, cramped, shitty music as usual......again, decent but not great.

Working...
X