• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sports fans, per your request:

http://snh-club.com/

http://snh-club.com/photo/nana/data.htm

http://snh-club.com/photo/minako/data.htm

It's all in Japanese, however when you scroll around from the middle menu down you'll click and see all the beauties.

I spent time with Nana before she worked their and had new breast's; that was over 2 years ago and sorry I do not have her #. Many girls hang out in Rapongi area of Tokyo and there are several cabaret shows.

Lastly can some one tell me how to turn off this green color writing?

Regards,

Mickey

Japan Sites:

http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywo...b/e_guide.html

http://nh-aventure.com/
    Mickey, oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind, oh Mickey!!!

Comment

Man that green font is uncool.

Am I missing something about the "new half" thing?

These girls didn't take a magic pill or anything right? I'm assuming these are just ladyboys, shemales, or whatever you want to call them- but they happen to be Japanese.

Is there something else going on that I'm not aware of?

Ya know I posted something about a torrent video of Japanese "new half" girls going at it but no one seemed to care.

Comment

Grunyen: I must have missed your posting of the torrent video; could you repost the link? Thanks!

BTW, I did a search of the board for Newhalf references, and pulled out the ones I thought were most relevant. Anyone who's interested , just PM me and I'll send it.

Comment

Man, I don't even know now.

Try Search. I think someone was asking about good DVD's and I got off topic. Search for "DVD" within a month and you'll probably find it.

Comment

Originally posted by (grunyen @ Feb. 09 2006,05:47)
            Am I missing something about the "new half" thing?  

These girls didn't take a magic pill or anything right?  I'm assuming these are just ladyboys, shemales, or whatever you want to call them- but they happen to be Japanese.

Is there something else going on that I'm not aware of?
            Yah!!
            It sounds like here in Asia they say "Oh..it comes from Japan!!" like saying that it must be good because of that.
            Actually 90% of LBs in japan are all from Phils and Thailand, so maybe that makes the 'aborigen' ones a rare treat
            Honestly, I see only great cosmetic jobs and (likely??) doctored pics to enhance the skin's whiteness..
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Yeah I noticed that too. Majority of the "new-half" that I saw online looked Southeast Asian, definately Thai or Filipino. And even the ones that kind of look Japanese probably aren't, as I've seen a few Thai girls in LOS that could probably pass for being Japanese.
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

There are certainly native Japanese. Well, most seem honest about being from PI or elsewhere. Actually, I think they're all honest about where they're from, because Japanese could tell in a heartbeat if someone is native or not, just as Americans can tell immediately if you're an ABC or a Thai. There'd be no point in disguising this.
                Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

A large slice of prostitution in Japan is made up by Filipinos (as majority), Thais and fastly catching up Chinese!
                  I happened to be stopped by one of the usual hasslers in Tokyo red light district some years ago. He was one of the few who could speak some english and he managed to convice me to go up to one of those tiny and bloody expensive night clubs. All girls were from mailand China and happy to be able to have some conversation with someone with a grasp of mandarin.
                  It was a pointless excercise since it was so terribly expensive being there and one of the girls wanted me to take her to some love motel, again for some exorbitant amount!
                  I may guess with LBs would probably be even more expensive!:0
                  Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Mickey!!!pleeeeeeeeze get rid of the green!!!cant read it pal!

Comment

New halfs are great, but expensive.  The girl in the first pic is Rina from gnhc "health" in Tokyo's Kabuki-cho.  A 90 minute spin w/ her will set you back about 40,000jy.  The other two girls w/ the gg are Mayumi and Honami, but I havn't as yet enjoyed the pleasure of their company.  If you are ever in this neck of the woods I would recommend Bond Girl health in Tokyo or Jewelry in Osaka.  Both are very gaijin (foreigner) friendly and the prices are bit more reasonable, about 30-35K for 90 minutes.  Still, as fun and beautiful as new halfs are, a couple of 90 minute sessions would pay for a fun filled week in the LOS.

Comment

Yeah - my love for new-halfs disappeared when I thought about the price. You can't even sneeze in Tokyo without paying 1,000 yen (well, I'm exaggerating)! Better to save up the money for a trip to LOS!
                        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (skeechan1 @ Feb. 10 2006,07:33)
                          New halfs are great, but expensive.  
                          I believe what you say, but in which way do you feel they are better than, say, Thai or Filipino LBs?
                          I know, this is not exact science and very much based upon each own feelings, but why you feel that way..there must somehow be reason/s..

Comment

Page 1, second Pic. The Newhalf on the FAR RIGHT is pure heaven. Get'er on the site Stogie, she belongs in my FEMBOYS GALLERY, Bodies don't get much better than hers.
                            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

How do I turn off this neon green color font?

Help, any Sportsfans out there?

M
                              Mickey, oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind, oh Mickey!!!

Comment

@: mickey_o

I think you can change it in your profile, I think I remember I saw a page where you select the text color for your posts.

Good luck!

Freddie

Comment

Working...
                                X