Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, fill us in on the experiences. I'm sure that these establishments differ quite a bit from other places, and I'd like to hear more.
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(post-op lover @ May 05 2006,21:46) Hey, fill us in on the experiences.  I'm sure that these establishments differ quite a bit from other places, and I'd like to hear more.
      Not very exciting unfortunately as in both cases I called the NH health club and explained that I needed an English speaker, they then sent a pre-op NH to my hotel and you can guess the rest.

I have heard tales of totally passable, not to mention gorgeous, NHs working as English-speaking hostesses in Roppongi...I'm starting to think these tales are mythical, unfortunately...

Comment

check out this site:

http://www.boys-girl.com/top.php

a lot of the talent seems to be boys in drag (though very passable!), as you can see if you go to the "boys" section. rates seem cheaper than average, but I am not sure if everything goes.

Comment

Buy a phrase book...it will help a little. My nihongo is pretty bad, but I can get by with the book and some patience. There's a place in kumagaya, but it's mostly post-ops. had a good time there. met a nice girl that I still see. In roppongi....go to motown, but you probably won't pull a freebee.

In shinjuku, try guppy's actress bar, k's bar, swan snack, and mother teresa's. They have a few people who can speak english and if they like you, they will try. Be warned though, many simply don't like americans...especially those in some of the healths.

There's a place in Asakusa that I will probably try out next week and another place somewhere in saitama called broadway that I want to find as well.

If you don't mind a little stubble and a beer belly, the shin-otbuko area has some cheap streetwalkers.

Comment

...thanks for that "lovely shemale" link, i havent found any that good in my previous searches for those sites, this one has quite a few large samples that arent censored like most of the pics you see on the other new-half web sites.  I've seen quite a few new-half videos & the action really surprised me; like most misconceptions you would expect them to be a bit more more reserved on video but actually they show more imagination than most of the asian LB vids I've seen..  
            Attached Files

Comment

(xanderjd @ May 06 2006,20:29) Buy a phrase book...it will help a little. My nihongo is pretty bad, but I can get by with the book and some patience.  There's a place in kumagaya, but it's mostly post-ops. had a good time there. met a nice girl that I still see. In roppongi....go to motown, but you probably won't pull a freebee.
              Thanks - will give Motown a go as it looks like both the easiest place for a foreigner to find and also looks very gaijin friendly, based on its website.

One quick question - it looks like a real pub...so what's the etiquette for picking up a working girl? Is it quite obvious which girls are working and which are there just for a couple of drinks?

Comment

Comment

One quick question - it looks like a real pub...so what's the etiquette for picking up a working girl?  Is it quite obvious which girls are working and which are there just for a couple of drinks
                   In motown, you should be able to tell them apart.  I usually just go right up to a girl and talk as far as etiquette, you can always offer to buy her a drink.  It's a mixed crowd with the majority being regular chicks.  Also try both of the 911. Thursday or Friday night you will see a few lbs' in there.

I will try to do some roaming about this Friday. But I will be in the Shinjuku area.

Comment

Aron's-rod is a delivery health. You will pay for the hotel accomdations, plus taxi fare along with the company of the girl.

Comment

(xanderjd @ May 08 2006,15:09) Aron's-rod is a delivery health. You will pay for the hotel accomdations, plus taxi fare along with the company of the girl.
                      Xander, you are a font of knowledge where the NH scene in Tokyo is concerned!

Any idea which of the Aron's Rod NHs speak English? If Roppongi doesn't work out for me, I may need to pick up the phone...

Comment

This is getting good! We finally have someone on the scene in Tokyo. Please share more info. And pics!
                        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Quick update:

- There are 2 Motown House bars. Motown House 1 was buzzing and xanderjd was right, it's easy to distinguish between the workers and the Japanese GGs who are just out for a drink and some dancing. Unfortunately, all of the workers looked far less attractive than the amateurs! Guess it's a result of "living the life"...

- 911 is closed at the moment but according to a notice outside the club will reopen after some renovations.

Comment

I will be exploring Shinjuku and around Tokyo alot more since those are the best places. I'd like to have a thread dedicated to the places to find lbs and newhalfs here.

Comment

(xanderjd @ May 16 2006,00:34) I will be exploring Shinjuku and around Tokyo alot more since those are the best places.  I'd like to have a thread dedicated to the places to find lbs and newhalfs here.
                              Hear, hear...

Could I suggest that you start a new thread on this topic in the Travel Information forum and we ask the mods to pin it? I suspect this is a topic which a few members would be interested in.

Comment

:http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywo...ide.html#tokyo

It's a link to some clubs and healths in Tokyo. There are links to some sites, but some don't work. I will try to hit up these places and post reviews ( and hopefully pics) as I go.

Comment

Working...
                                X