X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy Massage

Sometimes I like to keep secrets, but sometimes it's better to share.

The "Spa" near the Family Mart on Nana has 2 Ladyboy massage girls.

One is not beautiful but ok, one is sweet as a button. So, so sweet, hard to imagine. However, I won't tell you their names, and to spot the 2nd Ladyboy is a very difficult challenge, as she looks like a lady, but has a nice big poker in the pants. I would say it is exceedingly difficult to spot her.

I, er, have been massaged, and massaged back so to speak with these nice ladies several times now.

If you want 2pm sex with a Ladyboy, they are there at that time, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Maybe asking the management there would help to find both.

Comment

wow, that's pretty cool...... I usually get a massage of some type most days while I am in Thailand and have often wondered where I could get this done by a ladyboy; I did once in Phuket but she was an old skank. I wonder......what makes the cute one work in a massage parlor for short money when she can put on a bikini and go to work in Nana and make 4 or 5 times her daily pay there?

but good one on her for not hooking, wonder how long that will last

Comment

wow .. good news, i will check it out tomorrow. the only lbs i saw working at a regular massage place was in south pattaya rd, little above friendship market. a very nice oil massage that ended up with an excellent balls and cock massage, until she offered bj and cum in mouth. i tipped her 500. this was some time ago, about a year and i havent checked it out since. there were a thread by lb masseuses near the new crossing of beach rd/walking street and south pattaya rd, but i havent seen any lbs there right now

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Jun. 10 2006,22:43) Sometimes I like to keep secrets, but sometimes it's better to share.

The "Spa" near the Family Mart on Nana has 2 Ladyboy massage girls.

One is not beautiful but ok, one is sweet as a button. So, so sweet, hard to imagine. However, I won't tell you their names, and to spot the 2nd Ladyboy is a very difficult challenge, as she looks like a lady, but has a nice big poker in the pants. I would say it is exceedingly difficult to spot her.

I, er, have been massaged, and massaged back so to speak with these nice ladies several times now.

If you want 2pm sex with a Ladyboy, they are there at that time, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
          Any $$ quotes? I'll probably visit today or tomorrow, but always nice to know how big the ballpark is.
          "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Has anyone thought to ask some ladyboys where there is a massage parlour with ladyboys?

Comment

if you pick op the tourist magazine (green colour) they have them at the money changer in front of the landmark hotel. check out the massage services in the back . one of the massage parlours offers ladyboys who will visit . i called and they were askinh 2000 plus taxi fares.
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Great info, Zig! Thanks for sharing!!

MK
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

(olekunde @ Jun. 11 2006,21:52) wow .. good news, i will check it out tomorrow.
                  So how was it now? I'll be there by thursday, so eager to hear some news.

Comment

Ziggy's right. I've had the pleasure of pleasuring and being pleasured by both. I wasn't sure about one until I was sure!

Comment

Damn...you have no idea how many times I walked by those ladies last month and had no idea....well always next trip...Thanks ziggy
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(LBHunter @ Jun. 13 2006,16:48)
                        (olekunde @ Jun. 11 2006,21:52) wow .. good news, i will check it out tomorrow.
                        So how was it now? I'll be there by thursday, so eager to hear some news.
                        well, actually i wasnt in the mood after being drilled by monster dick mint, and today i left bkk for pattaya again at noon. but will be back in bkk next week. and then i hopefully can spot the lb that looks so passable ...

Comment

Ap 1 ...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Ap 2. Pics to follow ...
                            Attached Files

Comment

A Real Tattoo
                              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment