Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One would have to think twice about any surgery, both MD's and HIV+ people. Enhancment surgery of any kind would not be done by most Surgeons I know. If it is a life saving operation then it would be performed with everyone on alert, you have a safety coach in the operating room.

incher

Comment

This forum is for entertainment only folks so please don't pay too much attention to some of the rubbish on this thread!

Comment

This forum is for entertainment only folks so please don't pay too much attention to some of the rubbish on this thread!
        Exactly. If you are going to comment on medical stuff, then state your qualifications.

As for all the 'I heard that..." and "..apparently..."....
        Mister Arse

Comment

then a only very few people could post here. billy and a few others can state their mongering qualifications (through pix).

Comment

The one night stand stuff is risky as always...to rule out the HIV bullshit for the 4-month waiting period...find the the ladyboy that fucked you and ask her/pay her to get tested voluntarily. Why wait...go straight to the source. To do shit in Thailand anyway... stick with a girl you like and if she's willing to get a blood test with you for a continued relation then stay with her. Eliminate the unkonwn with a trip to the hospital to get tested. If she refuses, then fuck it. You gotta have the facts before you fuck them. The barfine game gets old with one night ST or LT...get a good girl, get checked, and creampie that ass everynight.

Comment

(pattayalover @ Aug. 05 2006,09:36) The one night stand stuff is risky as always...to rule out the HIV bullshit for the 4-month waiting period...find the the ladyboy that fucked you and ask her/pay her to get tested voluntarily.   Why wait...go straight to the source.  To do shit in Thailand anyway... stick with a girl you like and if she's willing to get a blood test with you for a continued relation then stay with her.  Eliminate the unkonwn with a trip to the hospital to get tested.  If she refuses, then fuck it.  You gotta have the facts before you fuck them.  The barfine game gets old with one night ST or LT...get a good girl, get checked, and creampie that ass everynight.

and of course keep her locked in her room, away from her 'brothers' and 'good friends' between your own creampies or she'll be sorely tempted to add lime, coconut, boston and chocolate to whatever flavor she's serving with you.

no chef i've ever found in the states can whip up a creampie as quickly as a thai ladyboy. one night i think between the taking of the barfine and the reappearing in street clothes a bangkok favorite served up some shorttime dessert to another customer and neither was ever any the wiser.

good eating all the same.

Comment

Some of you guys are way overconfident in whether you can get HIV as a pitcher as opposed to a catcher...the odds are high for both. Sex with a transexual or male whether pitcher or catcher is extremely high as opposed to heterosexual sex where the risk is still there but fairly minimal. Fucking a former man without a condom is ridiculously stupid and suicidal...dont think it's just the bottom boys that are susceptible to HIV....it's fools gold.
                brock landers

Comment

(brocklanders @ Aug. 06 2006,08:08) Some of you guys are way overconfident in whether you can get HIV as a pitcher as opposed to a catcher...the odds are high for both.    Sex with a transexual or male whether pitcher or catcher is extremely high as opposed to heterosexual sex where the risk is still there but fairly minimal.      Fucking a former man without a condom is ridiculously stupid and suicidal...dont think it's just the bottom boys that are susceptible to HIV....it's fools gold.
                  brockky.
                  you are of course refering to anal sex??Lets face it the powers that may be are reluctant to say this in public incase they annoy the gay lobby.
                  Anal sex is dangerous, but there are many mittigating factors to consider whiles doing it.(im not going to lsit them)
                  by the way you can have anal sex witt a gg, if she will let you.
                  having said all this just because a condom breaks, dose noit mean you will get HIV. fucking rubbish.All that has happend is the odds are increased. roulett suiside?
                  just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

yes, referring to anal sex but statistically, the odds of getting HIV from a woman anally are extremely low compared to getting it from a man. Of course this is different region to region(Africa vs. USA vs. Thailand) but men are statistically higher carrier's of HIV in Thailand than women. Stupid to perform anal bareback with either but your odds are higher with a man or former man.
                    brock landers

Comment

(brocklanders @ Aug. 06 2006,10:47) yes, referring to anal sex but statistically, the odds of getting HIV from a woman anally are extremely low compared to getting it from a man.  
                      I think it's quite true and what increases the HIV chances is that, in general, men have higher possibilities to develop hemorroidis when compared to women, hence the chances to have a bleeding sphincter compared to a woman.
                      And I'm talking just out of direct experience...
                      Most of my guy friends have, in a way or another, bleeding problems when compared to my female friends.
                      Yes, I also discuss about bleeding sphincters with my GGs friend
                      So, both giver and receiver are at risk in man2man unprotected sex .
                      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

well men have no choice but to have anal sex with another man/ladyboy preop but women have two options and prefer the conventional hole(well most). Thus the overwhelming statistics of gay men who are HIV in developed nations.
                        brock landers

Comment

(pattayalover @ Aug. 05 2006,23:36) The one night stand stuff is risky as always...to rule out the HIV bullshit for the 4-month waiting period...find the the ladyboy that fucked you and ask her/pay her to get tested voluntarily. Why wait...go straight to the source. To do shit in Thailand anyway... stick with a girl you like and if she's willing to get a blood test with you for a continued relation then stay with her. Eliminate the unkonwn with a trip to the hospital to get tested. If she refuses, then fuck it. You gotta have the facts before you fuck them. The barfine game gets old with one night ST or LT...get a good girl, get checked, and creampie that ass everynight.
                          yo!, your nick, pattyalover, and then you preaching stick with one girl!?!?!?!? pattaya is all about fucking around as long as you have dough. stick with one girl in pattaya/thailand? nah hahahahaha

Comment

This entire forum gives advice on things we're not experts on, especially psychology, sociology, and medical. I think the non-professional medical part is quite ok. But I also know there are professionals on the forum, so it would be good for them to chip form time to time and make corrections if needed.

Comment

Well said Ziggy. Serious medical questions are best left to medical professionals (go see a doctor guys! don't ask a bunch of horny farts on the internet) or at the very worst, a medical-oriented message board.
                              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(Soi8dave @ Aug. 01 2006,22:06) I suppose the odds of getting HIV in one encouter are small but I cant keep away from those LB's, especially fem boys.
                                You have to be kidding, right? Maybe I'm interpreting this wrong but it's not something you build up to. Every single person that is HIV+ got it in one encounter, it's not like after three or four encounters you get a little each time.

This is one amazing thread. The bareback stuff, the cumming in the mouth, using Listerine, not brushing your teeth for 3/4 hours (WTF?). I'm blown away. You guys are having sex with hookers, and as they old saying goes, you're sleeping (ok, you're not sleeping lol) with everyone that they have slept with. HIV has a gestation period of 30-90 days before it can be detected. This shit is crazy unless you like to live on the edge. You're having sex in the sex capital of the world and in a country with one of the largest AIDS populations in the world. And with streetwalkers and bar girls that have who knows how many customers a day. Unfuckingbelievable.

Unless you are in a monogamous relationship and you are sure your partner is clean, wrap that sucker, yours and theirs. We're not talking birth control here, we're talking a perhaps fatal disease. Again, this thread was fucking amazing, I can hardly believe the amount of naivete that is being given as advice.

It's not a matter of being a medical expert, just a matter of one educating themselves and precaution. Someone needs to slap you upside the head, slap a condom on you and tell you "use a condom, fucktard". You'll eventually cum and if you're to damn drunk, hand jobs are 100% safe sex.

I'm still shaking my head in disbelief of what I just read. HIV is most prevalent in the gay community, and whether you want to deny it, you need to accpet the fact that ladyboys are part of the gay community. You're sucking cock and fucking someone in the ass with a cock and balls. Nothing wrong with that, I enjoy that too but use your brain, use a condom for any sex you are having with a stranger. Sorry, don't mean to preach, it's just common sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X