X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

found some numbers on the net:

The HIV prevalence among the other high risk groups in 2003 was: female direct sex workers (10.87%); male sex workers (7.90%), fishermen (6.86%); male STD clients (4.00%); female indirect sex workers (3.67%); and blood donors (0.27%). At the end of 2003, an estimated 1.7% of the adult Thai population aged 15-49 years was infected with HIV. The estimated number of people living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA) at the end of 2003 was 570,000.

ref:http://www.youandaids.org/Asia%20Pac...t%20a%20Glance/Thailand/index.asp

Comment

ok, im an idiot.

but whats a male std clinet? a customer of a sexually transmitted disease?

female indirect sex workers? what does that mean?

blood donors? not recipients of blood donations? are you sure?

Comment

jeez,

this is some scary shit.

a few of you have said youre fine after many unsafe experiences.

but anybody here actually have HIV? brave enough to admit it? log in under a dif name and tell.

so far i am safe and clean. but forget all the statistics. those of you clinging to the hopeful .02 % or whatever are just looking for comfort, looking for a license to keep on in denial....playing with fire.

if you dont think some of these girls have hiv...youre wrong.
        if you dont realize that it only takes 1 time to get it... youre wrong.
        if you think because you havent got it yet from unsafe sex that you wont get it in the future... yep... youre wrong. youve been lucky and luck runs out.

i'm not trying to rain on anyones parade.
        i dream of the day of a vaccine or a cure.. i';; go out and suck off every LB in the world that day!
        but if you get the hiv that will be the rain on your parade.

so just protect yourselves.

now back to the fun stuff!

Comment

(jonkeyes @ Aug. 19 2006,13:04) jeez,

this is some scary shit.

a few of you have said youre fine after many unsafe experiences.

but anybody here actually have HIV? brave enough to admit it? log in under a dif name and tell.

so far i am safe and clean. but forget all the statistics. those of you clinging to the hopeful .02 % or whatever are just looking for comfort, looking for a license to keep on in denial....playing with fire.

if you dont think some of these girls have hiv...youre wrong.
          if you dont realize that it only takes 1 time to get it... youre wrong.
          if you think because you havent got it yet from unsafe sex that you wont get it in the future... yep... youre wrong. youve been lucky and luck runs out.

i'm not trying to rain on anyones parade.
          i dream of the day of a vaccine or a cure.. i';; go out and suck off every LB in the world that day!
          but if you get the hiv that will be the rain on your parade.

so just protect yourselves.

now back to the fun stuff!

I've been saying the same thing - some of them think they can give a blow job, let them cum in their mouth, and then Listerine! Viola, magic Aids killer. The mindset is beyond me.

No condom with strange is just asking for it. Unless you are in a monognmous relationship, you're rolling the dice. And we are talking about prostitutes. They want statistics, rates, rankings. Here's the statistic that they need to keep in the front of their mind and in their pants; it just takes one time. There's no cure, just sustenance. You can treat it but you can't make it go away.

Good question as far as asking if anyone on this board is infected.

Comment

Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

This forum is for entertainment only folks so please don't pay too much attention to some of the rubbish on this thread!
              Exactly and remember this is Thailand. Money can buy you any operation no matter what the condition.

Plus if you are worried make sure you test for other probs and not just HIV/AIDS there are many other VD's out there.

Comment

what are the chances of disease when one loves to eat and swallow cum?

Comment

(paddyirish1 @ Aug. 29 2006,10:32) what are the chances of disease when one loves to eat and swallow cum?

In Answer to your Question. HIGH lol

Comment

One thing that hasnt been mentioned, and this is reflected in all academic studies in Thailand is that the vast majority of HIV cases are in rural areas involving the most uneducated population/border dwellers in northern Thailand, southern fishermen etc.  The statistics of these people gave the expecially large and somewhat out of date figures for infection in Thailand.  When studies are done on prostitutes that work with foreigners in common areas like Nana, Patpong and Soi Cowboy, Pattaya and Phuket the resultant numbers were very low==about 4%.  This is not too suggest being careless in any situation but to know your odds a little better.

Comment

Comment

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this Board community but would like to make my first post on this topic since there is some information I can give.

I am a Microbiologist working in HIV research in Germany for the past 8 years and have been to Thailand frequently in the past 12 years both on Business and pleasure agendas.

I was looking at your comments and have to say that many of you here are wrong in your assumptions and speculations on means of contagiousness and percentages of catching the HIV virus.

There is NO fixed percentage on the exact risks of catching HIV period.

Many of you believe the risk is around 4% for unprotected sex with an HIV positive person. I find it strange that many people take comfort in such percentages. Think of it this way: Imagine an Airline which had a lethal crash rate of 4%.....How would you feel boarding one of those planes?

I do not know about the stated example of the test from 35 Ladyboys from which 22 where tested positive. But I do know of one test I conducted last year in conjunction with the Thai Ministry of Health in one of the more popular AGoGO bars in Nana Plaza, Bangkok where we did a surprise health inspection.

We tested 74 Girls (real girls), all of them had stamped Non-positive HIV papers from the clinic. After testing we found that 26 girls where HIV+. Out of those 26 girls not even 2/3 where shocked since they apparently knew about out in advance.

Now if you map that figure across the whole P4P industry you will start to see the real figures.

I am not going to tell you what€™s best and what€™s not, we are all adults and should act responsible and not live in the illusion that masks the true risks we take by engaging in P4P in Thailand.

Comment

Thats an interesting analysis - Can you explain what you were doing there and in what capacity? Furthermore can you explain how the ministry of health has any right to break the Thai constitution which makes HIV testing something entirely of the persons own choosing. Its actually against the law for anyone in Thailand to demand HIV testing of an employee, although its widely abused. I think you need to provide a bit more information for your claims to have any credibility on your first post.

Cheers
                          Mardhi

Comment

Gents, this is a topic I have taken some time to understand properly. Although I don't pretend to be a prefoessional I have read extensively - there is plenty of information available on the net.
                            The naysayers warning about the dangers and explaining that all unsafe sex is a risk are 100% right. Cover up. Giving / receiving anal sex with women/men/ts may have different percentage chances but all are fucking stupid. Wake up.
                            Additionally, in my opinion, posting pictures of people engaging in (unless they are professionally taken and thus both parties have presumably satisfied each other of their bona fides) un-safe sex should be banned. It only encourages more of this stupid behaviour.
                            Oral sex is significantly less risky (unless there are lesions on either cock or mouth) but still something to consider carefully.
                            BTW, the World Health Organisation has listed Thailand as one of its two biggest success stories when it comes to curtailing HIV (across all sectors of the community).

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

This forum is for entertainment only folks so please don't pay too much attention to some of the rubbish on this thread!

A little common sense is probably the best anti-HIV measure of all !...

Comment

Additionally, in my opinion, posting pictures of people engaging in (unless they are professionally taken and thus both parties have presumably satisfied each other of their bona fides) un-safe sex should be banned. It only encourages more of this stupid behaviour.
                                you are a little control freak arent you? 10 posts and already starting talk about what should be allowed or not. are you an exile eastern-german maybe??

im not sure looking at bareback pics will encourage more unsafe sex, would you put your uncovered dick where the scab infested dick of billy has been ??

Comment

Working...
                                X