Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry to drag this bloody topic up again but just in case anyone was curious- i've had my 3 month test and am negative.

now i can concentrate on getting in trouble again

Comment

• Congratz rayton!!!! I know how scary that waiting period can be. I remember my first test after my first trip to LOS. I was literally shaking in the Drs office, all turned out fine.

Comment

• thanks to this thread, i stopped off at bumrungrad hospital today to get tested for HIV, syphilis -- three hours to get the results back but everything came back negative (which is positive news!).

Time for more (safe) fun!

Comment

• oh, the tests cost about 3700THB (also included hep a,b,c screening).

Comment

• last time i got tested, i used a hospital that specializes in stds, but even then i was treated like a leper. first i had to write down the number of sex-partners last 6 months and and also how many of these encounters had been bareback oral, vaginal and/or anal. also the country of origin and if they had been prostitutes.
            after crossing out 'x' for bareback on all three options and specified prostitute and thailand. it was like if the was an alarm going off, redlights, clear this area. i was really expecting a elite commando bursting through the doors and get me.
            i got a half hour of verbal abuse by the doc, i can only remember i got to say something like "..but, ..." or "..i ...." before i was cut-off hehe ..(also giving me a speech about its a fellony to infect others with hiv too)
            at least is was free and anonymous, and all the tests turned out be in my favor.

Comment

• I expected the same but didn't get any of that! The doc just asked me what I was there to do, I told him to get an HIV test, he asked if I wanted any other STD's to be checked as well, I said anything that doesn't require the swab of death , and he gave me the options. He told me the results would be ready within three hours and I should come and speak to him about them.

When I went back, he told me I was negative for everything , shook my hand , and said that I should get tested again three months later to be on the safe side. Good experience!

Comment

Working...
              X