X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recieved anal

i'm just back from pattaya, i let one of pattaya's more popular LBs fuck me to completion (my first time), and the condom broke.
    i'm just wondering if anyone has accurate info on likelyhood of catching hiv from a one off encounter. i didn't see any blood but i didn't inspect her cock after.
    i'm now on the drugs they give to hiv sufferers for 1 month as this is what docs give people who have been exposed to it upto 70 hours previously (although they have no accurate info on how effective this is).
    incidently the docs were very reluctant to treat me as they said oral is very dangerous too which i'd done twice since last test - something they didn't used to think (even without cuts/sperm).
    and if anyone has info on who has it i'd obviously be very grateful if i could check her name with you as i now have a 4 month wait for a test.

what i've learnt in last few days is that oral bareback is far more dangerous than the 2% risk i had in my head. also always use lube- i presumed a long sloppy rimming session and durex extra thick condom would be ok- wrong!
    i already knew most have hiv are they are too stupid to ask for condoms so i only have myself to blame if it all goes wrong.
    i just thought i'd post this in case anyone has any helpful info- but also as a reminder how its not worth playing unsafe. 5 minutes of sex has led to hours and hours in hospital, and lots of worry- from immediate panic to 4 months of not knowing what the future will hold.

I dont think anybody would know for sure who has HIV and who does not.

I do think though that the situation you are in would be very interesting to all the forum members in terms of where you are living, what hospital/clinic you went to, what tests have they done/will do and what are the names of the medicines they have put you on plus any side effects etc. If your willing to share more information, I am sure many people would be very glad of you doing so, so that they can better understand what needs to be done as the speed is I believe so important in these situations.

Good luck with the treatment and hope everything works out OK for you.

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

(rayton @ Aug. 01 2006,18:20) i just thought i'd post this in case anyone has any helpful info- but also as a reminder how its not worth playing unsafe. 5 minutes of sex has led to hours and hours in hospital, and lots of worry- from immediate panic to 4 months of not knowing what the future will hold.
      Calm down..calm down..
      Getting HIV, as discussed in so many other threads by knowlegeable members in here, it's not that simple.
      With all the barebacks and kinky stuffs I've done so far in my life I should be dead 5 or 6 times alaready!
      Make your tests after 90 days and try to relax.
      One thing for sure..in general, any kind of sex is an idiotic thing that occupies far too much of out time (and money) in pursuing it and ending up in a couple of minutes, so what you're saying has a more "universal" meaning about sex.
      But since the beast in us cannot concede any pause in this hunt, we have to live with it
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I also would like to see our members post the names of the ladyboys that they know (100% sure of) have AIDs. I am in some what of the same situation as rayton as I was fucking one of the more popular Ladyboys on this forum (in Pattaya) and my condom broke. I had not been in her but maybe 1 minute when I plopped out and she noticed the broken condom. She told me that I had nothing to worry about as she did not have disease and then she put another condom on me and we finished. I still will be concerned about it until about January as this happened in early June.

Comment

I have been having sex with ladyboys for about 3 years now. Initially this took the form of mutual masturbation, rimming and oral, frequently with no condom and I let them cum in my mouth, as I did in theirs. Following these activities I always washed well and doused my mouth with neat Listerine mouthwash. I was careful not to brush my teeth for a few hours before or after.
          Later I started fucking & being fucked by ladyboys but always took the precaution of buying strong gay condoms before I went to Thailand, as I didnt trust the condoms offered there.
          I go to Pattaya Memorial Hostipal at 2/3 intervals for an HIV test, which have always proved negative. The cost is a very reasonable 800 baht.
          I hope I am taking all reasonanle precautions - I suppose the odds of getting HIV in one encouter are small but I cant keep away from those LB's, especially fem boys.

Comment

SSoi Dave:

When you say that you take "strong gay condoms" with you, what brand are they and what does it say on the package? If they are strong do you have diminished sensation when you use them? Thanks for the help.

Comment

(flassitor @ Aug. 01 2006,14:55) I was fucking one of the more popular Ladyboys on this forum (in Pattaya) and my condom broke. I had not been in her but maybe 1 minute when I plopped out and she noticed the broken condom. She told me that I had nothing to worry about as she did not have disease and then she put another condom on me and we finished. I still will be concerned about it until about January as this happened in early June.
              I do believe strongly that getting a HIV by fucking(LBs or GGs) is allmost nil..But other way round...getting fucked... is diffrent story...Then you got some thing too worry about ..
              And before you say anything, I did fuck one tranny 12-14 years ago and later I found out she had Aids...I had all the tests and still do,and the last one was 3-4 months ago..
              I'm clean..and been circumcised i believe helps a lot
              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

you fucking them withot a condom is almost nothing to worry about, i do it almost always, been doing it for years and still ok.

a lot of ladyboys in nana area are apparently HIV+, including some street walkers. a friend of mine who used to work at a ladyboy bar in nana said half of the girls there were HIV+ (this was about 2 years ago) and that it was a secret. but im sure most people who fucked those ladyboys are fine.

however if you take semen or blood from another person into your body, chances of infection are great. thats the real risk.

Comment

the 50% figure seem a bit high. before they do any operation, breast, lips, srs etc they need to take a hiv test. i guess if they are hiv+, they cannot go through with the operation. so maybe the longtimers in the bars with no surgery have been rejected for that reason(?) the figure of all thailand is about 2-2.5%, and in the p4p scene estimated to be around 4-5% ... i have no clue how accurate these numbers are.

Comment

i was shagging a ts over here in london, i did a few strokes and felt that something had broke... i pulled out, low and behold the durex has ripped and ive got shit all over my bell end i absoultley cack myself.... i charged into the bathroom and gave it a good seeing to, slipped on another johny and off i went for round 2.....
                    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

(olekunde @ Aug. 04 2006,21:04) the 50% figure seem a bit high. before they do any operation, breast, lips, srs etc they need to take a hiv test. i guess if they are hiv+, they cannot go through with the operation. so maybe the longtimers in the bars with no surgery have been rejected for that reason(?) the figure of all thailand is about 2-2.5%, and in the p4p scene estimated to be around 4-5% ... i have no clue how accurate these numbers are.
                      that's an interesting point- whether doctors would do an operation on a person who is hiv positive?

your 4-5% maybe accurate in other sectors, but not the pattaya LB scene. i'm not sure if i should be saying this but one day approx. 3 weeks ago 35 random LBs were given a free test in pattaya. they were a mixture of LBs (street/bar/cabaret girls). 22 were positive! the person who told me this has often said the overall figure is around 60%, and much more have other STDs.

btw i've been given 2 drugs to take for a month: Viracept 250mg (Nelfinavir) 10 a day, Combivir (lamivudine 150mg, zidovudine 300mg) 2 a day. they said i was likely to get some effects (long list such as diaoreahoa) but nothing bad, maybe just a bit drowsy. this isn't something that can be done every time, apparently if i already had hiv or get it in future taking this stuff now is a bad thing.

Comment

I think they will do the operations, although they charge more because they have to take much more serious precautions to keep the HIV from spreading.

RM
                        ain't life grand

Comment

i dont believe they would go through with the operation. why take the test? the docs would definately make the same precautions positive or negative. this is a luxury operation, not like giving birth to a baby, also i dont think a lb would go through such an operation if she know she was positive, and definately not if she had to pay a substantial larger sum.

i cannot argue with the pattaya figures unless i had some information about the source. for all i know maybe this was the same doc that prescribed you the socalled hiv medication, and wanted to scare you, so you would take such a cure. from what ive read these medications are quite expensive too, coincidentaly.

you can try to calm yourself down by download the hiv/aids: fact or fraud documentary. its available as a torrent.

Comment

(olekunde @ Aug. 05 2006,08:17) i dont believe they would go through with the operation. why take the test? the docs would definately make the same precautions positive or negative. this is a luxury operation, not like giving birth to a baby, also i dont think a lb would go through such an operation if she know she was positive, and definately not if she had to pay a substantial larger sum.

i cannot argue with the pattaya figures unless i had some information about the source. for all i know maybe this was the same doc that prescribed you the socalled hiv medication, and wanted to scare you, so you would take such a cure. from what ive read these medications are quite expensive too, coincidentaly.

you can try to calm yourself down by download the hiv/aids: fact or fraud documentary. its available as a torrent.
                            HIV drugs are restricted in Thailand - the average pharmacy will not be supplied with them by the drug companies and neither will back street clinics. Therefore whoever has supplied them is likely to know what they are doing.

Both the drugs mentioned are sold cheap in Thailand - probably the medicine bill for the whole month would be somewhere around 6,000 baht I would guess. They are not generic copies but made by the original drug company and just sold cheaper in certain developing countries than they would be in the west.

a test for HIV is a barrier to surgical work - basically to do surgery the HIV has to be considered 'under control' in laymans terms - i.e the patients CD4 cells are healthy and the virus is termed as 'undetectable' - to get to these levels, the patient would need to be on medication and have been taking it for at least 6 months and have been shown to be continually at these 'ideal' levels for a number of tests- reason being is that HIV does not kill you directly, it weakens the bodies immune system and then allows another infection to kill you. Therefore surgery with a poor CD4 count could expose you to further infections. As an example of this, in places such as the UK, USA etc, someone with a high cd4 count and undetectable viral load can undergo Lung and heart surgery, both of which are considered risky (albeit fairly routine) surgeries in normal people let alone someone with HIV.

So, someone who has had a boob job in Thailand, when it was done was probably tested and shown to be negative - however that just means at that moment in time they were not producing anti-bodies to the HIV virus - if they had been infected 1 week before the test, it would not likey show at that point. It is no absolute safeguard, but playing the odd's would lead you to make an informed guestimate that yes in all liklihood, someone who has just had plastic surgery is unlikely to be HIV positive.

Cheers
                            Mardhi

Comment

I think that it is same as all walks of life there are risks involved in anything. Just because you take steps to prevent aids or hp a b and c that you are not going to get it A fact of life shit happens. I always take extra strength condoms i take listerin and bacterial mouth wash as stanard equipment .I think i have more chance of being hit by a bus or plate from my ex wife then catching something, but as billy and others said they get tested and so do i.

To our forum friend i hope you do not get anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X