Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(montana122 @ Aug. 16 2006,19:03) For those who enjoyed her the way she was....it is all a memory.......she is now recovering and will make an appearance sometime late August or September.......as a POST OP
    That's total bull shit  

You sure it's not your own cock they cut off Montana?

Comment

Actually she had a small operation on her chin ,, and will be back to business soon enuff ,, she tried to sting me with the whole operation pussy line , but i called a mutual friend who told me the real deal , she confessed soon after that hehe .

But it will probably happen one day so be prepared .

Comment

I agree monkeyman it shall happen one day however, can't see it happening while she is still in the P4P business.
        Areeya is 26 now and she is well aware that if she was to get cut her earnings would dramatically drop and that is not my opinion, it is a statement of fact.

Comment

It won't happen for one simple reason.

She makes $$ by photos of her dick. She will not cut off her money line.

Comment

I have not seen her in several years , where is she living/working now?

Comment

montana you are full of shit get lost idiot
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

see my liisa winkler corner for my version of having a fit over these crap posts hahahahahahahahha
                www.winklergirl.com
                My Facebook
                PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

(pentire @ Aug. 17 2006,03:00) I agree monkeyman it shall happen one day however, can't see it happening while she is still in the P4P business.
                  Areeya is 26 now and she is well aware that if she was to get cut her earnings would dramatically drop and that is not my opinion, it is a statement of fact.
                  It breaks my heart to say this Pentire, but I suspect for the most passable LB's this is no longer true. Certainly when I was last in Vodoo, the mamasan told me that his 6 post ops had a way higher barfine average than the GG's and his top performer averaged 60 BF's a month and she was a post op. Now if you take someone like Areeya with her height and stunning looks and transplant her into a nightclub like Spasso at the Hyatt or the other hi end farang clubs in Bangkok, she could easily pick up anywhere from 4-12,000 baht a night from wealthy businessman. She probably has learnt this herself as she has now travelled to places such as Singapore.

End result is that she probably believes her financial future looks most rosy as a very passable girl that KNOWS how to make a guy have a good time unlike most of the GG hookers that frankly for all their beauty still dont have a clue. That in itself would drive a huge amount of repeat business from the guy who travels to Bangkok for a couple of days business meetings - he may or may not know that Areeya was a post op but by the time she goes down on his cock and all he see's is a pussy, it will go out of his mind.

The thing Areeya would have to control is any drug habit if she has one - when your playing up in those big money areas, the image of a Yaba crazed gal is not going to earn you many brownie points.

Cheers
                  Mardhi

Comment

Agreed. The game is changing (or at least we are perceiving it as changing perhaps), as post-op girls can still make as much money or more. I've only been around for a short time, but it seems that I see far more posts these days about posties working in GG bars in Nana now than before. Last November, I don't recall I saw any.
                    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I have heard that in Singapore they actually recruit for Thai Post Ops. They make better dancers than Thai GG.
                      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Yes no reason why Areeya cant make great coin if she was indeed post-op . She has the smarts and the looks to pull it off .

Now just want to come to the defence of montana a bit , guys Fern does indeed have a steady boyfriend and for the most part from what i hear they are very happy and contented together , i have never seen them together so no idea if they are together for love or money or any other reason .

Also if he was talking to Areeya on MSN like i was last nite , she has a warped sense of humor at times and things its quite funny to play with farrangs and tell them fairy tales . So Montana may have swallowed the fairy tale , come to think of it i almost did , but i just went to another source to confirm and it didnt stack up .

Comment

I've heard of this Areeya. Kind of dark girl, right? Big smile and big eyes? I think she'd make a good postie. Let's go look for her now, shall we?

POL
                          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Hmm, fairly attractive. But is Arreya = Areeya (just misspelled)? Maybe Arreya is hotter?
                            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

..it's AREEYA..

..one of my favorite HONEYS!
                              Attached Files

Comment

..but an awfully close 2nd is NATALIE!

..and if they were in the same room I would have to BF both!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X