• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.. and following Natalie is TALISHA!!

TALISHA..
    Attached Files

Comment

..well I'm on a roll, next would have to be "I cum tsunami" LISA!

..always smiling LISA..
      Attached Files

Comment

...and last but not least, my dear ANNEY!

..another LB that always has a smile for U..
        Attached Files

Comment

..OHHH, of course 'GENERAL KIKKY' has priority LT from those listed above!!

...ATTENNN-SHUN!!
          Attached Files

Comment

fern provided me this information.....take it up with her

Comment

Be that as it may montana122, you took the decision to start the rumour by implementing this thread before you checked the facts

Comment

If this is true... I will weep for 40 days and 40 nights.
                * LadyboyDolls.com
                * Third World Media
                * Black Ops Media

Comment

(monkeyman @ Aug. 16 2006,20:21) Doubtful she sent me a message yesterday telling me i should try drinking her cum , cause it tastes so sweet .
                  in ancient times there was oricale at delphi in mordern times we have the oricale of big dogs better known as monkey man.

Comment

Guys and Dolls

I also think is not TRUE. I am NEW in the Bangkok Scene but managed to see her and spent a night with her (and her ) in late August-early Sept ... I found Areeya with a Post-Op hawaian friend at the BED Super-Club and invite her to my place... My friend spent his night with her Hawaian post-op friend...

Well I may slightly be mistaken in the dates... but arrived in bangkok mid August....

Diablo le Grec

Comment

Please!! say it aint so!!!!!
                      If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

I am telling... It ain't so in August...

Diablo

Comment

Areeya is not a yaba crazed girl or a drug user........as for my beginning this topic saying she was cut.......it was all a goof but she actually started it by telling my GF that she did it.........i see it inspired many replies .......cest la vie.

Comment

(post-op lover @ Aug. 17 2006,16:33) I've heard of this Areeya. Kind of dark girl, right? Big smile and big eyes? I think she'd make a good postie. Let's go look for her now, shall we?

POL
                            My memory is so poor! I just saw this thread, and wondered how I missed such great news.

Then I found my own post.

I think the idea that a LB makes more money w/ her cock than w/o is only telling of how she markets herself. Top GG prostitutes can make many thousands of dollars per encounter. There are a number on the web who claim to see only one guy per month, and get $10-$30k or more for it. While the supply of pussies is greater than the supply of cocks, the upper limits for P4P for people with pussies is far higher.

It has been mentioned before on here that top shelf GG hookers in Thailand are harder to find and I think someone said the same about LBs, except that they're posties.

Now where is Nong Poy? I think she forgot my address.
                            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Another point is, this decision is not entirely about money. Yes, money is important but let's not forget these girls are LBs. If they had been willing to make their lives harder because of the desires of becoming a woman, money is not enough to stop them. Maybe a smarter move is to make sure enough money has been accumulated for the much less profitable years. Think of it as "retirement" from a well pay but hated job for us...
                              Still, is this news true? I had a chance to see her in August but I was too cheap to follow her to Singpore, damn...

Comment

The thread was started August 16th and both you and diablo say you were with her in August. So some simple deduction would tell you if it was true. If either you stayed with her after August 16th then it is most definitely not true. If it was before that I still think it is highly improbable.

Comment

Working...
                                X