Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way, my quick test product line has expanded significantly, but you guys don't get any more free patent ideas from me!

I need to do field testing in Thailand and that costs money!

Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Do you think you could get those twins from the Wrigleys gum commercials to advertise for you. I could imagine the sweet little song they sing.
      Justbob

Comment

(justbob @ Dec. 03 2006,19:34) Do you think you could get those twins from the Wrigleys gum commercials to advertise for you. I could imagine the sweet little song they sing.
        Justbob
        I vaguely recall some song. Can you help us out with a link or a picture?

I'd prefer Asian twins. Or those post-op sisters, what're their names - Beer and Nut?
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(post-op lover @ Dec. 04 2006,01:53)
          (justbob @ Dec. 03 2006,19:34) Do you think you could get those twins from the Wrigleys gum commercials to advertise for you.  I could imagine the sweet little song they sing.
          Justbob
          I vaguely recall some song.  Can you help us out with a link or a picture?
          Just for you POL...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XJJwAZgAA0

And the original...Jane and Joan...
          Attached Files
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I know it's possible to pass HIV during oral sex, but how likely is it?

Comment

(jhcal26 @ Dec. 04 2006,01:59) I know it's possible to pass HIV during oral sex, but how likely is it?
              if you're just watching other people have oral sex, zero.
              (unless the cummer shoots the load across the room and into your mouth full of bleeding sores, then that's a different thing altogether).
              if you're involved, but neither of you have it, zero.
              if one of you has it and the other doesn't, then it'd be roughly, averaging the mean of likelihood with the medium of probability vis a vis safety precautions utilized versus their functionality over the bell curve of intoxication divided by the ratio of cumming over swallowing and rounding it off to the prime integer of how fucking hot the ladyboy is, i'd say it's not quite impossible.
              just keep your knees tight.  
              of course, you could just cover before you duck and you can forget all the math.

ps
              are you next going to partypoker.com to ask if gambling can be addictive?

Comment

"It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

kahuna id deffinatly have you tested your a bad man with lots cash many ladyboys have told me this
                  just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                  X