Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much effect does ATS have on the ladies?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(donnnnnny @ Oct. 20 2006,14:22) th bar fine in pat pong was 120 baht
    aye lad 120 bloody baht ! and i still had change for shit on a stick and the  last tuk tuk home      

Comment

(allstar88 @ Oct. 21 2006,02:33)
      aye lad 120 bloody baht ! and i still had change for shit on a stick and the  last tuk tuk home      
      Unfortunately I remember those times too!!

.....& you try telling that to the young people of today & thay wornt beleeve yee.....!  
      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

>>Anyway,I don't go after the so call superstars

But responsible for finding two diamonds in the rough, viz" Nony & Roze.

Comment

On my short visit earlier in the year i had a plan to meet the some of stars but did not work that way. Its like a child in a candy shop when you get there. Asian ts is just the tease of what you can see and find.

However i am still kicking my self for letting beer give my tonsil a work out at big dogs at close instead of ringing nun (not sure spelling) monkey man could correct it

Comment

at last an interesting topic. the price burst sky high, but it also make the girls more available for us horn-dogs. but even though, the price in thailand will always be very low. of course we can debate wheter 3k is low or notm but taken the performance in consideration, thailand will always *the* place to go if you want to meet ts'. and i dont mind the girls make a extra few bucks strip 'for the ats pervs

Comment

(rob69in @ Oct. 21 2006,02:36)
              (allstar88 @ Oct. 21 2006,02:33)
              Unfortunately I remember those times too!!

.....& you try telling that to the young people of today & thay wornt beleeve yee.....!  
              I don't believe ya!
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I first came to Thailand in Feb 1967, and there were bars and bars(R&R)and plenty of women to go around and it was probably just a hundred baht to get laid, or less, I don't remember the fees although I did have a Kobi steak for one dollar. We used to take out girls from the hotel reception desk and take them to bed after a movie, for free. TS were not in the picture. Later, much later, in the eighties, bars fines started to play and it was 100 baht, then 200, etc. The girls always said "up to you" which is still uttered today. "Up to you" is really code for "I hope you don't know what the real price is". Not so slowly business grew and grew, out from the Grace Hotel coffee shop and the old, original Thermae to Patpong, Cowboy, Nana(and for the trivia experts Clinton Plaza). The new waves of farangs have been less in tune with the local culture and increasingly apt to overpay because they are comparing the costs to their own native economies. Somewhere along the way the golden rule or the wisdom of "Do in Rome what the Romans do" has been eroded by ignorance and too fat wallets.
                The expat on a fixed income, the teachers, and other farangs with compromised incomes just sit back and watch what is going on with a wink and a nod. We speak passable Thai, know the real price, and are willing to accept our lot, which is to stay away from the "cream of the cream" and have fun with mere beauties with big smiles. It is sort of like the Starbucks syndrome--overpriced good coffee but not particularly necessary. Ironically, Starbucks in Thailand and the Philippines have become freelancer lairs. It is all drama and entertainment and who better to rule than legitimate drama queens.

Comment

Ats has been sent from heaven. I only get to Thailand for 2 or 3 weeks a year and between entertaining my wife and visiting with her family and going to Phuket and such I don't get all that much time by myself. So when I do, I don't have the time to go "hunting." After this site I know where to go, how much to pay, where ST hotels are and my time is spent much more productively. Plus you introduced me to Big Dogs and the I AM show which is almost as much fun as getting laid. Oct 2005 I barfined Noon from Cascades for 1500 bth and she had no attitude at all. She had a lot of exposure at the time but seemed willing to take the going rate. I guess it is up to the girl. Because of limited time I would have offered her more. If a few get to charge more because of their exposure I say good for them because in the end we are kind of "FUCKING THEM IN THE ASS" to use an American expression.

Comment

(justbob @ Oct. 22 2006,01:56) Ats has been sent from heaven...
                    I wish we had more posts like this one. Please send a copy of this to the site owners!

Comment

(olekunde @ Oct. 21 2006,19:32) at last an interesting topic.
                      fewer and fewer of these types of interesting posts these days? some of the old-timers tell me that but when some of us try and come back and tell our stories we get shot down rather quickly, which makes it hard to add in the 2 cents some of you may be looking for.

in any case...... some girls do become minor celebrities once they pose on here; after all they become literally world-famous, hence the WWW seen in your browser. It was nice to read that Noon didn't have a big head [or a higher asking price] with one of the posters here because of this.

When with a short-time date I always pay 'fairly'.....it's a general rule for myself whether the girl is as famous as Madonna or it's her first day in from some Issan shithole; if she treats me well she always gets good cash and if not, well....... she is eating pad thai that night. They can be on one site, no sites or all websites; if they are working girls and work hard to make me happy than they get paid well, I have more cash than they do and that's what I am there for after all.

Comment

(bohemia @ Oct. 22 2006,01:39) I first came to Thailand in Feb 1967, and there were bars and bars(R&R)and plenty of women to go around and it was probably just a hundred baht to get laid, or less, I don't remember the fees although I did have a Kobi steak for one dollar.  We used to take out girls from the hotel reception desk and take them to bed after a movie, for free.  TS were not in the picture.  Later, much later, in the eighties, bars fines started to play and it was 100 baht, then 200, etc.  The girls always said "up to you" which is still uttered today.  "Up to you" is really code for "I hope you don't know what the real price is".  Not so slowly business grew and grew, out from the Grace Hotel coffee shop and the old, original Thermae to Patpong, Cowboy, Nana(and for the trivia experts Clinton Plaza).  The new waves of farangs have been less in tune with the local culture and increasingly apt to overpay because they are comparing the costs to their own native economies.   Somewhere along the way the golden rule or the wisdom of "Do in Rome what the Romans do" has been eroded by ignorance and too fat wallets.
                        The expat on a fixed income, the teachers, and other farangs with compromised incomes just sit back and watch what is going on with a wink and a nod.  We speak passable Thai, know the real price, and are willing to accept our lot, which is to stay away from the "cream of the cream" and have fun with mere beauties with big smiles.  It is sort of like the Starbucks syndrome--overpriced good coffee but not particularly necessary.  Ironically, Starbucks in Thailand and the Philippines have become freelancer lairs.  It is all drama and entertainment and who better to rule than legitimate drama queens.  
                        Bloody hell bohemia you have been around lnger than rob and i.
                        i do love to remenise about the old times. reality is those that try harder( go looking outside the squair ring will reap the rewards).thailand is a funny place, sometimes i walk around like im an invisable asshole , to other times when everygirl ,i talk to wants to fuck me for fuck all)
                        superstars will allways come to the top of the pool, but real superstars like lisa and mint will allways be sweet nice girls despite the attention from the internet etc
                        personally i feel that if you click with a girl the mopney becomes second fiddle. just the luck of the draw i guess.
                        also as billy says best never to say you saw a girl on the net , or chat to them on the net, as the price will always go up.
                        i love posts like this one where i can remenise.
                        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Not forgetting the foyer, and supper club at the Malaysia Hotel

Comment

Maybe we need the old fucks venting zone thread, or better described, The History Lesson.

Comment

(bohemia @ Oct. 23 2006,02:58) The History Lesson
                              wow, I can't believe I am actually saying this and giving ol' stogie bear an idea for an actual NEW forum but this doesn't sound half bad! "The History Lesson....a section of the ATS forum where old-timers, jaded or not, can share their tales [of woe and/or happiness!] with the newcomers and teach 'em a lesson!"

could be a thought......or a sub-section within The Fish Box

Comment

I can't think of anything sadder but if anyone's up for it I reckon we can find a space for the old farts!

Comment

Working...
                                X