Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much effect does ATS have on the ladies?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a friend who is 64, used to run a very popular Yahoo group about ladyboys until it was closed down; this guy has been with probably 300 or more ladyboys and 3000 or more ladies during his 20 years in Thailand and still at it, fucks more than I do and sometimes 2 or 3 times in a day.

Old Age as myth?

I like this line also;

"Most nights I'd rather have a raunchy girl with a great deal of enthusiasm and imagination than an Internet stunner "

Not so sure about the raunchy part as I prefer 'em kinda meek and wimpy, but the enthusiastic part is all good; add in friendly and polite and eager to please as well, these usually apply to some just-off-the-bus girl from up country who has worked in BKK less than a month or so.

and it goes back to what was always said here.... falling in love with photos on the internet or writing management and asking for 20 names to contact inevitably leads to a let-down; chatting with someone to see if there is chemistry and if she is cool is always the way to go, not long drawn-out plans made far in advance which usually turn into a disaster.

Comment

(JaiDee @ Oct. 24 2006,17:20) falling in love with photos on the internet or writing management and asking for 20 names to contact inevitably leads to a let-down; chatting with someone to see if there is chemistry and if she is cool is always the way to go, not long drawn-out plans made far in advance which usually turn into a disaster.
      Spot on. But people still ask and we still give 'em what they want!

How many times have any of us heard the line... "I went to Cascades to look for #22 and ended up going home with #33!"

Planning your trip around an itinerary of girls isn't going to work.

Comment

You won't believe it until you get here, but 100% true!

Plan B, after local research, always best.
        TT

Comment

yups.......  I always tell people who write in [well, not always, but I try!]  that they should keep the numbers and e-mails we give 'em as a safety valve..... if, by some VERY strange occurance, you can't meet a nice girl [or at least a horny bee-atch!] amongst the 100+ ladyboys in Nana Plaza on any given night, then contact one of the 25 names you have asked for.   But make physical contact with someone first!  and try and gauge the chemistry, etc.....

how can you know you will hit it off with TeeTee or Beer or Eye or X,Y and Z until you have met them first? They may not even be your type in the flesh, you know? Pre-planning has been the death of many-a-trip, please trust me here fella's.

some people have told  me "the list" I have accumulated is worth a fortune...... OK, cool, wanna buy it?  I don't use it anyway.

Comment

Hi Fellas,
            Well im definately putting in the miles, 7th visit this year in 3 weeks time,dont care about the years..yet (45) and been going to thai for 16 years. feel so lucky to have found this place so early on in life.

No plan is definately the best plan and i have had better times just hunting and lurking (in pattaya, my favourite) than pre-arranging dates, ...although do have 4-5 favourites as a back up.

Superstars...who cares... theres to many other beauties around for that bullshit..

I always treat them well and with respect but leave my heart in the safe, this P4P for gods sake.... enjoy!!!!

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Oct. 24 2006,10:08) may the flash be with all off you. rob bohemia  jai dee stogie kahuna ground hog. lets just call us the GHm even if we dont have grey hair0
              What if you 'ain't got no hair, I'm a bald old fart.
              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Ill still flash you rob ) hair or not
                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Interesting thread,

ATS have some effect on the stars, or wanna be stars but the influx of girls to LB bars are amazingly high.

So today's ATS star will be forgotten in the next 6 to 8 months because there will be a new, younger and better looking star (promoted by ATS as well).

Just an example:

When I met Icey in Dec 05 she was new in the scene. She became one of the ATS stars mid 2006. But when she could not get a customer 3 nights in a row at the end of 2006 she decided to take a chop.

-eclipse

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Oct. 26 2006,16:15) Ill still flash you  rob ) hair or  not
                    OK, its a date how much is your bar fine, i've heard you are cheap ( Charlie )
                    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

yes i am a very cheap charlie the ats forum has not spoilt me.
                      600 bar fine and up to you sir
                      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

I still think the right price is 500baht ST and 1000 Arenightrong. And many go for it.

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Oct. 27 2006,07:07) yes i am a very cheap charlie  the ats forum has not spoilt me.
                          Same same..
                          200 bar fine and up to you sir..
                          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Guys, I know I am a little late joining this thread, but I have been reading it over and over trying to develope an opinion.
                            I think somehow this feeling that ATS seems to develope "Super Stars" among the LB faction is a little misplaced. I don't think ATS creates anything accept an opportunity to view a small percentage of the gorgious LB's in Thailand and infact the world i.e. Brazil and UK. I think "we" create the Superstars by paying the inflated rates they ask thereby giving the individual LB's the idea they more important than they actually are. We pay the large prices for the ATS LB's and they think they are more beautiful than the other LB's. In reality, I am sure there are some LB's that just don't want to be photographed for the world to see. Then we must consider ATS doesn't have the time or people to photograph everyone, and some of the beautiful LB's haven't been photographed yet.

Comment

(bohemia @ Oct. 24 2006,02:20) Old is absolutely a state of mind.  When I said old fart, it was with tongue in cheek(double meaning intended).  I pull better lovers now than ever and I am a very youngish 60 year old.

I just turned 45 a month or so ago , and I thought I was becoming an "Old Fart"!!

Guesse not
                              Spending the night with Ming 3000BT

Fucking and sucking with Ming .........PRICELESS  :bjgif:  

Comment

My feeling is the first time a person makes it to Thailand , it will be like a child on Xmass morning and in a candy store all wrapped in one !!!!!

Now this is totally based on a feeling as I have not made the trek yet

True I "believe" I would like to try the young lady in my avitar and two or three others I have seen on the net .

However I'm well aware of the fact that a sexy creature in hand beats the hell out of begging to get something that might not be what you expect .

In the USA there's a thing called the Korean Spa , aka masage parlor with benifits . As much as I hate to admit I've been a patron of them for quite some time .

Typically $160-180 US dollers for the works in an hour . Granted as they get to know you certain liberties may be granted . However these have all been GG's , that I've had the pleasure of having .

Sometimes I'll take a short "Holiday" and drop $800-1000 in one day (5 or 6 girls) . After that I'm happy for a month or so .

I believe in this buisness finding someone they are comfortable with makes an immense difference , I've found that to be true with the Korean ladies . Heck I've even had them take me places after they close quite a few times .

So a lot can be said for pure human decency towards these "girls". I'm sure they appreciate it when they get it!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Spending the night with Ming 3000BT

Fucking and sucking with Ming .........PRICELESS  :bjgif:  

Comment

Working...
                                X